Vaping problems? / benefits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think vaping is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho Thanks for your vote. As regards possible benefits, some ppl find vaping helps them quit cigarettes. Did you ever find it of benefit in any way; or maybe you never vaped?

Never vaped never smoked, a few kids did it for fun though during my last couple years at school. Some young ones have even vaped shishas.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So there is a lot of discussion about vaping; some find it highly problematic; others find it beneficial (helping to quit cigarettes, etc.). This is a topical subject these days which has not been discussed lately on the forums.

(Comments/thoughts?)
Vaping in Australia just might be far more beneficial for the consumer who needs to find an alternative to packet cigarettes. (Since the Australian government has increased a general packet of 20 cigarettes to $25)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Vaping in Australia just might be far more beneficial for the consumer who needs to find an alternative to packet cigarettes.
@Entanglement This indeed has been the experience of one of the posters, above; she strongly advocates its benefits in the way you indicate.

I find it interesting also that in the poll results so far, respondents have already given a rather wide variety of answers about the benefits or otherwise of vaping.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
@Entanglement This indeed has been the experience of one of the posters, above; she strongly advocates its benefits in the way you indicate.

I find it interesting also that in the poll results so far, respondents have already given a rather wide variety of answers about the benefits or otherwise of vaping.
I didn't say that.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have smoked since I was sixteen years old.
@VictoryinJesus Back a bit you said this. I do find that your various posts - including very recent ones - are among the most consistently spiritually minded and Scriptural of all the contributors. So a word of kind (if unrequested) advice: don't beat yourself up; quit if you can, but don't get into self-stigmaizing. Yours in Christian fellowship to you and dh.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus