Vatican:Aliens Belief Ok

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(LittleLightShining;52762)
Have any of you ever heard of Project Bluebeam? Let me warn you first that there is some chaff mixed in with the wheat on that site, but the article is very good. Here is another article. When I first heard about it I got freaked out and then shrugged it off as someone's big imagination having fun. Now that the Pope is coming out with this stuff about aliens, I'm not so sure.
Uhhmm I'll have to reread this I had never heard of it

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(LittleLightShining;52762)
Have any of you ever heard of
Talk regarding aliens has come and gone through the years. This reminds me more of "War of the Worlds". Sounds more like 'conspiracy theory' than anything else.Yes, some of those things are possible, but not all of them. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you are concerned, dig deep into His Word...

LittleLightShining

Jan 23, 2008
(Richard_oti;52814)
Talk regarding aliens has come and gone through the years. This reminds me more of "War of the Worlds". Sounds more like 'conspiracy theory' than anything else.Yes, some of those things are possible, but not all of them. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you are concerned, dig deep into His Word...
I'm not necessarily "concerned" in that I am afraid. I mean, it is creepy and I have a very low creep-out tolerance. I don't even really know what to think of it. If you look at what the project is, it seems highly plausible to me and I don't really see any contradictions with scripture. Jesus tells us in Revelation that the antichrist will bring a one-world religious and political system. The Christians will be persecuted and anyone not willing to accept the mark will not be able to buy or sell. Many believers will be deceived. Like I said, I don't know what to think, I just thought I'd toss it out and see what you folks have to say about it.

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(Craig19;49856)
However we are created in God's images because of the fact we have a spirit, now lets say there is intelligent life out there that does not have a spirit. It can be anything I mean dolphins are intelligent so it can be said that there is life out there that would be like highly advanced animals the fact that they exist or saying it would be possible is in my oppinian not a mistake. We do not know how great God is.
Precisely, creating one sun and a billion suns makes no difference to God and the universe is naturally growing as new stars are being born. I don't believe in aliens because what is size to God? God can make things smaller or bigger that's why the earth is this size only.Jeremiah 31:37 ESV Thus says the LORD: "If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth below can be explored, then I will cast off all the offspring of Israel for all that they have done, declares the LORD."