Verses that DON'T convey what they say ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Now that this Topic has been brought back from the Archives, let me once again assert that we are told to "try the spirits" to see if the be of GOD. And where many in the church only occupy a pew or pulpit, there are SOME who SEEK GOD. And if seeking GOD, then FINDING. And where GOD sent "Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers", I would suggest that the Prophet Psalms premise proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" provides some timing insight to where we are with respect to the Tribulation

And although I can identify that we're some 30 months in, with some 12 months to go, it's not enough for me to know, or for me to assert, -- but for EVERY SEARCHING Christian to FIND the Evidence to make their own objective judgement. And toward this I'd reference my Post #16 as follows:

#1. In what Book/Chapter is the SHORTEST Chapter in all Scripture?

#2. In what Book/Chapter is the LONGEST Chapter in all Scripture?

#3. In what Book/Chapter is the MIDDLE Chapter in all Scripture?

#4. Given the premise proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", where Book 19, Chapter 48 = 19-48 International Recognition of the nation/state of Israel, -- what Chapter is 70 years after Chapter 48?

#5. What year did Trump recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel?

... and if there are Foundational Cornerstones (typical of Psalms 23) in Scripture, -- then maybe they're there for a reason?!?
Bobby Jo :)