Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

Jesus took upon Himself the Form of a man.

(Bruce Jenner took upon himself a woman's Form...yet beneath that Form he is still a man...which you cannot see.)

PRAY For our Nation,
Taken
Do you believe that Jesus had a physical body?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read John 14-17 as Jesus sends ANOTHER(not Himself) to be with his disciples at Pentecost. All those personal pronouns used of the Holy Spirit(the Comforter) in those chapters should give you the first clue. You must CHANGE basis grammar to make Jesus the Comforter.

A case can be made that the "another" is Jesus Himself.

Jhn 14:16, And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Jhn 14:17, Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhn 14:18, I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A case can be made that the "another" is Jesus Himself.

Jhn 14:16, And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Jhn 14:17, Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhn 14:18, I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
I can make a case that the Trinity dwells in believers too :)

Romans 8:9-11
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can make a case that the Trinity dwells in believers too :)

Romans 8:9-11
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

hope this helps !!!
Consider that there is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4).

Therefore the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of God, in the verses you quoted above, are the same Spirit.

Consider also that God is a Spirit (John 4:24).

So, because Jesus is God, He is a Spirit (though come in human flesh).

The Father is a Spirit also (just look at one verse before, verse 23). And, of course, the Holy Ghost is a Spirit (John 7:39, 2 Timothy 1:14).

So yes, the essence of the Godhead is that He is a Spirit.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well let "Diversified Oneness" put that cosmic ventriloquist lie to bed.

A. where at the baptism it said that it was the Father's voice? post book chapter and verse, no assumptions please.

B. When Abraham was about to sacarfice his only Son, who was it spoke from heaven. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

ok Christophany, who is the "ME" here in Genesis 22:12, and who was it that spoke out of Heaven?.... (smile). will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
My Beloved Son would be the Father, as its not Jesus Himself talking there!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Son on earth and God the Son in heaven are according to the trinity two different persons that means like the oneness = multiply Personalities and the son is talking to himself.
The Son was in earth as Jesus, while the father was still in Heaven!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

Jesus took upon Himself the Form of a man.

(Bruce Jenner took upon himself a woman's Form...yet beneath that Form he is still a man...which you cannot see.)

PRAY For our Nation,
Taken
Jesus is now forever Human and God!