Very good eyeopening sermon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I've seen that sermon...Paul Washer is awesome!!! He rocks with the word of God and with a passion that doesn't seem to be flowing through much of the church...too bad. We need more of him out there. Man, I would love to preach I would give the hard truth message...and I would rebuke the fluffy, soft cotton candy floaty "love" that most want to hear. To have their ears tickled with Peace Peace...when there is no peace...these are false prophets and false teachers...Paul Washer is a man after the Lord's heart.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Jackie,"soft cotton candy floaty love" is what some need to hear,do you want to come to a person who does not love you. Nobody wants to be tickled wit peace,and most Pastors I know do not preach peace,because that would all be a lie. NOW if they were teaching what peace comes in believing in God it would be different. I really don't think I could agree with your style,Paul Washer is great,but if you were to ask him I bet he does show love in his teachings! and does talk about the peace of believing in God! I may be wrong I don't watch him enough to know

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Dukester;40935)
Jackie,"soft cotton candy floaty love" is what some need to hear,do you want to come to a person who does not love you. Nobody wants to be tickled wit peace,and most Pastors I know do not preach peace,because that would all be a lie. NOW if they were teaching what peace comes in believing in God it would be different. I really don't think I could agree with your style,Paul Washer is great,but if you were to ask him I bet he does show love in his teachings! and does talk about the peace of believing in God! I may be wrong I don't watch him enough to know
obviously you've misunderstood me..Christ knew when to be soft and when not to and didn't hesitate to rebuke the adultrous generation seeking signs and wonders...I would preach the truth and the truth is Christian life is not about comfort and ease...it is about taking up the cross and bearing it no matter how tough things might get. Love is in the eye of the beholder, my love comes in a package that speaks honesty, not all is well when all isn't...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Amen sister God and his word are being attacked from every side by humans and by principalitieshe needs all the Warriors for Christ he can get put your spiritual armour and stand up for your savior if it be with kindness fine if it need be standing your ground with firmness so be it just let it be for love of your Father and his truth, his Word for every time there is a season