Victor Davis Hanson~ Subject: "The coup we never knew!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More like Commie Barrack Obama and friends are running things behind the scenes, and Ole Joe Biden turned out to be their disaster of a puppet?
True.... but no one can even explain how it is that those near 50% of people who favor the US as it stands over what Trump did accomplish is better.... and will re-vote for him to avoid Trump. His approval ratings are in the 30s
for everything, yet the poles (some) have it a 50/50 race. People do not even care that he is not running things....
They love things as they are.

It is as if people have been brainwashed that the only thing that matters is the mutilations of their children's bodies, the destruction of their minds, and abortion on demand are all that matters in life. They dont and wont even work anymore... (unemployment has run out... where do they get their money?)

It is so sad

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More like Commie Barrack Obama and friends are running things behind the scenes, and Ole Joe Biden turned out to be their disaster of a puppet?
They could not have gotten away with it without the help from the Republicans.

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is as if people have been brainwashed that the only thing that matters is the mutilations of their children's bodies, the destruction of their minds, and abortion on demand are all that matters in life.
I agree 100%, and don't forget same sex marriage

Yes the polls are controlled, just as the MSM is controlled (By Them)

Even liberal CNN took a poll, and 72% of voting Americans don't believe Biden is doing a good job, 75% don't believe he's physically or mentally capable of taking on another 4 years

If the CNN poll is true, he has no way in winning a 2024 presedential bid without another rigged steal the election as I see it

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could not have gotten away with it without the help from the Republicans.
I can't disagree, NAFTA was a political sell out of America, and it was allowed by Democrats and Republicans alike who voted for it $$$, President Trump renegotiated it USMCA

Example: The previous speaker Kevin McCarthy is from Bakersfield CA, he represents a large constituent base of "Farmers" who use cheap illegal labor from Mexico, central and south america

Kevin McCarthy has no interest in closing the border and shutting off the stream of illegal alien work force, that would be in opposition to his political contribution base and untold profits gained by them

The vast Majority are controlled by lobbyist, Ted Cruz like the Bush family is (Big Texas Oil) Rino's in my opinion, America last

Donald J. Trump turned over the apple carts of those selling out America, and the republican (RINO'S) hate him

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't disagree, NAFTA was a political sell out of America, and it was allowed by Democrats and Republicans alike who voted for it $$$, President Trump renegotiated it USMCA

Example: The previous speaker Kevin McCarthy is from Bakersfield CA, he represents a large constituent base of "Farmers" who use cheap illegal labor from Mexico, central and south america

Kevin McCarthy has no interest in closing the border and shutting off the stream of illegal alien work force, that would be in opposition to his political contribution base and untold profits gained by them

The vast Majority are controlled by lobbyist, Ted Cruz like the Bush family is (Big Texas Oil) Rino's in my opinion, America last

Donald J. Trump turned over the apple carts of those selling out America, and the republican (RINO'S) hate him
We agree on... "Donald J. Trump turned over the apple carts of those selling out America, and the republican (RINO'S) hate him."

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

It was not the Republicans... IT WAS THE RINOS

In the Republican party we have a whole bunch of liberals who call themselves Republicans. Thus, the Conservatives are fighting two wars. The Democrats and half or more than half of the Democrats that call themselves Republicans.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Republican party we have a whole bunch of liberals who call themselves Republicans. Thus, the Conservatives are fighting two wars. The Democrats and half or more than half of the Democrats that call themselves Republicans.
I would say it would be like 20% in the senate that are latent democrats, in the likes of Murkowski, Collins, Sinema, the House would be a higher percentage?

The majority of Republican politicians are "RINO'S" working for the lobbyist and $kickbacks$ sold out for personal gain

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We agree on... "Donald J. Trump turned over the apple carts of those selling out America, and the republican (RINO'S) hate him."

And we still have a group of establishment RINOS preventing the advance of the Republican party.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we still have a group of establishment RINOS preventing the advance of the Republican party.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Exactly .....What part of New York may I ask? I lived in Syracuse for three years ....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My body is not at peace because I am the sole caregiver at home for my mother with dementia that is progressing faster then I knew it could.... taking care of the house and cooking... and doctoring...and the people coming to stay for a day or two ...and the small, inhome, small dog sitting service we have offered since the mid 70s for those who cannot be kennelled... all the while taking care of my own health needs.... not to mention my own ( lets just say not married and have not been... so you know what my own challenge is and fighting that)

And I am beyond tired for my day does not start in the morning and stop in the evening ... mine goes 24/7 as I am the only other person besides my mom who is in this house... and sleep is 5 hours a night.... I have slept in if I get 6.

But my soul is at peace.
I don't have the visitors but I got 6 cats. And dad is living with me now since last April and he will be 89 in February. His health is slowly failing I can see he's not as sharp as he was a year ago. I am his nurse, his mother and his daughter. He cant use his hands arthritis is really bad. He can barely walk and is having continence problems.
I'm not married and my health is not that great. And sleeping is caught whenever an opportunity arises. 5-6 hours on a good night.

I hear you.

Deu 5:16
Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Rest is coming. And I'm sure when their gone we'll look back and say it wasn't so bad. We'll miss them and miss those cat naps.
It will get quiet around the house and a feeling of lonliness will kick in. And we will remember the good times and the bad times.
And we will be thankful that God gave us the ability to do what we had to do to make their lives easier.

God Bless you my friend.
I know the struggle, but God put us in these positions because he knows we can do what is needed.

I know we can too.

MUCH LOVE
Hugs

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have the visitors but I got 6 cats. And dad is living with me now since last April and he will be 89 in February. His health is slowly failing I can see he's not as sharp as he was a year ago. I am his nurse, his mother and his daughter. He cant use his hands arthritis is really bad. He can barely walk and is having continence problems.
I'm not married and my health is not that great. And sleeping is caught whenever an opportunity arises. 5-6 hours on a good night.

I hear you.

Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Rest is coming. And I'm sure when their gone we'll look back and say it wasn't so bad. We'll miss them and miss those cat naps.
It will get quiet around the house and a feeling of lonliness will kick in. And we will remember the good times and the bad times.
And we will be thankful that God gave us the ability to do what we had to do to make their lives easier.

God Bless you my friend.
I know the struggle, but God put us in these positions because he knows we can do what is needed.

I know we can too.

MUCH LOVE
Hugs
Thank you so much for these words.

Yes, you understand. Many, maybe most do not.

Be blessed.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians need to make sure they don't get too caught up in political stuff.... the Lord did not call us to save any nation or to save the world or even change it.

First and foremost we are called to walk with Him personally, and then we are called to lead people to the Lord so they get born again and are called OUT of the world and make disciples.

It's a hard pill to swallow but the United States is and will be becoming irrelevant on the world stage... even meaningless as the one world government comes forth with it's leader the anti-christ.

The majority of American citizens reject the Lord so it's getting to the point where there's only going to be some areas within the US that will do well and prosper as the blue states descend in to further chaos... and we may even see small skirmishes of civil war around the country at some point.

I know the Lord got on to me a few years back letting me know I was putting too much emphasis on being an American rather than emphasizing being a citizen of the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Some folks need to re-arrange their priorities and put God's Kingdom first place and quit paying so much attention to and worrying about politics... which is all headed south and cannot be stopped by Christians since the Lord foretold long ago that the world would succumb to the anti-christ and his evil one world government.
If you are not caught up, you have sand in your ears.

It is impossible to avoid seeing and hearing what is going on around us....

I got such a belly laugh yesterday listening to AOC who responded to what Riley Gaines said to congresswoman... whoops congress representative when

Riley Gaines hits back at 'Squad' Dem calling her testimony 'transphobic': You're a 'misogynist'​

And AOC went hyper

AOC claims ‘all’ underage women will face ‘genital examinations’ if biological men barred from female sports​

:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:

This out of the mouth of one who encourages a form of voyeurism in the very young with her approval of
teaching every sexual deviant thing to young children .

Political involvement... NAH. Pure entertainment... yep!

We cant stop any thing. But if we allow that sand to covwer our ears when we stick our heads in it... we simply wont know how bad it can be until it hits us and we are forced to live through it.....

Forewarned is forearmed.

I thought this was one of the better memes circling around right now..... Ignore an issue and this happens.

1701957845277.png

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hear you.

God Bless you my friend.

I know we can too.

MUCH LOVE
Hugs
Keep up the good work with your dad Ziggy and reap the rewards

Deuteronomy 5:16KJV
16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Reactions: Ziggy