Victor Davis Hanson~ Subject: "The coup we never knew!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Subject: "The coup we never knew!"

Questions that need to be answered, regardless of one's political party...

Did someone or something seize control of the United States?

What happened to the U.S. border? Where did it go? Who erased it? Why and how did 5 million people enter our country illegally? Did Congress secretly repeal our immigration laws? Did President Joe Biden issue an executive order allowing foreign nationals to walk across the border and reside in the United States as they pleased?

Since when did money not have to be paid back? Who insisted that the more dollars the federal government printed, the more prosperity would follow? When did America embrace zero interest? Why do we believe $30 trillion in debt is no big deal?

When did clean-burning, cheap, and abundant natural gas become the equivalent to dirty coal? How did prized natural gas that had granted America's wishes of energy self-sufficiency, reduced pollution, and inexpensive electricity become almost overnight a pariah fuel whose extraction was a war against nature? Which lawmakers, which laws,
which votes of the people declared natural gas development and pipelines near criminal?

Was it not against federal law to swarm the homes of Supreme Court justices, to picket and to intimidate their households in efforts to affect their rulings? How then with impunity did bullies surround the homes of Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch, John Roberts, and Clarence Thomas – furious over a court decision on abortion? How could these mobs so easily throng our justices' homes, with placards declaring "Off with their d—s"?

Since when did Americans create a government Ministry of Truth? And on whose orders did the FBI contract private news organizations to censor stories it did not like and writers whom it feared?

How did we wake up one morning to new customs of impeaching a president over a phone call? Of the speaker of the House tearing up the State of the Union address on national television? Of barring congressional members from serving on their assigned congressional committees?

When did we assume the FBI had the right to subvert the campaign of a candidate it disliked? Was it legal suddenly for one presidential candidate to hire a foreign ex-spy to subvert the campaign of her rival?

Was some state or federal law passed that allowed biological males to compete in female sports? Did Congress enact such a law? Did the Supreme Court guarantee that biological male students could shower in gym locker rooms with biological women? Were women ever asked to redefine the very sports they had championed?

When did the government pass a law depriving Americans of their freedom during a pandemic? In America can health officials simply cancel rental contracts or declare loan payments in suspension? How could it become illegal for mom-and-pop stores to sell flowers or shoes during a quarantine but not so for Walmart or Target?

Since when did the people decide that 70 percent of voters would not cast their ballots on Election Day? Was this revolutionary change the subject of a national debate, a heated congressional session, or the votes of dozens of state legislatures?

What happened to Election Night returns? Did the fact that Americans created more electronic ballots and computerized tallies make it take so much longer to tabulate the votes?

When did the nation abruptly decide that theft is not a crime, assault not a felony? How can thieves walk out with bags of stolen goods, without the wrath of angry shoppers, much less fear of the law?

Was there ever a national debate about the terrified flight from Afghanistan? Who planned it and why?

What happened to the once trusted FBI? Why almost overnight did its directors decide to mislead Congress, to deceive judges with concocted tales from fake dossiers and with doctored writs? Did Congress pass a law that our federal leaders in the FBI or CIA could lie with impunity under oath?

Who redefined our military and with whose consent? Who proclaimed that our chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff could call his Chinese Communist counterpart to warn him that America's president was supposedly unstable?

Was it always true that retired generals routinely libeled their commander-in-chief as a near Nazi, a Mussolini, an adherent of the tools of Auschwitz?

Were Americans ever asked whether their universities could discriminate against their sons and daughters based on their race? How did it become physically dangerous to speak the truth on a campus? Whose idea was it to reboot racial segregation and bias as "theme houses," "safe spaces," and "diversity"? How did that happen in America?

How did a virus cancel the Constitution? Did the lockdowns rob of us of our sanity? Or was it the "woke" hysteria that ignited our collective madness?

We are beginning to wake up from a nightmare to a country we no longer recognize, and from a coup we never knew!

Victor Davis Hanson is the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow in Residence in Classics and Military History at the Hoover Institution, a professor of classics emeritus at California State University at Fresno, and a nationally syndicated columnist for Tribune Media Services.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Er... yeah, the devil did.

Due to so many Christians falling away from sound doctrine to follow doctrines of demons.

The falling away is foretold in God's Word and precedes the coming of the anti-christ and his one world government and one world religion which is ecumenical teaching that all religions lead to God.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, Satan.

What happened to the U.S. border? Where did it go? Who erased it? Why and how did 5 million people enter our country illegally? Did Congress secretly repeal our immigration laws? Did President Joe Biden issue an executive order allowing foreign nationals to walk across the border and reside in the United States as they pleased?
God is a God or order. Satan is a god of chaos. The US is tyrannically lawless.

While existing laws don't apply in practice at the Southern border, to Hunter or Hillary, when applied to Trump laws are being applied in ways NOT written. We are under the tyranny of the arbitrary.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since when did money not have to be paid back? Who insisted that the more dollars the federal government printed, the more prosperity would follow? When did America embrace zero interest? Why do we believe $30 trillion in debt is no big deal?

When did clean-burning, cheap, and abundant natural gas become the equivalent to dirty coal? How did prized natural gas that had granted America's wishes of energy self-sufficiency, reduced pollution, and inexpensive electricity become almost overnight a pariah fuel whose extraction was a war against nature? Which lawmakers, which laws,
which votes of the people declared natural gas development and pipelines near criminal?

Was it not against federal law to swarm the homes of Supreme Court justices, to picket and to intimidate their households in efforts to affect their rulings? How then with impunity did bullies surround the homes of Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch, John Roberts, and Clarence Thomas – furious over a court decision on abortion? How could these mobs so easily throng our justices' homes, with placards declaring "Off with their d—s"?

Since when did Americans create a government Ministry of Truth? And on whose orders did the FBI contract private news organizations to censor stories it did not like and writers whom it feared?

How did we wake up one morning to new customs of impeaching a president over a phone call? Of the speaker of the House tearing up the State of the Union address on national television? Of barring congressional members from serving on their assigned congressional committees?

When did we assume the FBI had the right to subvert the campaign of a candidate it disliked? Was it legal suddenly for one presidential candidate to hire a foreign ex-spy to subvert the campaign of her rival?

Was some state or federal law passed that allowed biological males to compete in female sports? Did Congress enact such a law? Did the Supreme Court guarantee that biological male students could shower in gym locker rooms with biological women? Were women ever asked to redefine the very sports they had championed?

When did the government pass a law depriving Americans of their freedom during a pandemic? In America can health officials simply cancel rental contracts or declare loan payments in suspension? How could it become illegal for mom-and-pop stores to sell flowers or shoes during a quarantine but not so for Walmart or Target?

Since when did the people decide that 70 percent of voters would not cast their ballots on Election Day? Was this revolutionary change the subject of a national debate, a heated congressional session, or the votes of dozens of state legislatures?

What happened to Election Night returns? Did the fact that Americans created more electronic ballots and computerized tallies make it take so much longer to tabulate the votes?

When did the nation abruptly decide that theft is not a crime, assault not a felony? How can thieves walk out with bags of stolen goods, without the wrath of angry shoppers, much less fear of the law?

Was there ever a national debate about the terrified flight from Afghanistan? Who planned it and why?

What happened to the once trusted FBI? Why almost overnight did its directors decide to mislead Congress, to deceive judges with concocted tales from fake dossiers and with doctored writs? Did Congress pass a law that our federal leaders in the FBI or CIA could lie with impunity under oath?

Who redefined our military and with whose consent? Who proclaimed that our chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff could call his Chinese Communist counterpart to warn him that America's president was supposedly unstable?

Was it always true that retired generals routinely libeled their commander-in-chief as a near Nazi, a Mussolini, an adherent of the tools of Auschwitz?

Were Americans ever asked whether their universities could discriminate against their sons and daughters based on their race? How did it become physically dangerous to speak the truth on a campus? Whose idea was it to reboot racial segregation and bias as "theme houses," "safe spaces," and "diversity"? How did that happen in America?

How did a virus cancel the Constitution? Did the lockdowns rob of us of our sanity? Or was it the "woke" hysteria that ignited our collective madness?

We are beginning to wake up from a nightmare to a country we no longer recognize, and from a coup we never knew!

Victor Davis Hanson is the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow in Residence in Classics and Military History at the Hoover Institution, a professor of classics emeritus at California State University at Fresno, and a nationally syndicated columnist for Tribune Media Services.

I listen to him everyday on Patriot radio ......I find him to be far more logical than the talking heads ....I'm a fan ...

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians need to make sure they don't get too caught up in political stuff.... the Lord did not call us to save any nation or to save the world or even change it.

First and foremost we are called to walk with Him personally, and then we are called to lead people to the Lord so they get born again and are called OUT of the world and make disciples.

It's a hard pill to swallow but the United States is and will be becoming irrelevant on the world stage... even meaningless as the one world government comes forth with it's leader the anti-christ.

The majority of American citizens reject the Lord so it's getting to the point where there's only going to be some areas within the US that will do well and prosper as the blue states descend in to further chaos... and we may even see small skirmishes of civil war around the country at some point.

I know the Lord got on to me a few years back letting me know I was putting too much emphasis on being an American rather than emphasizing being a citizen of the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Some folks need to re-arrange their priorities and put God's Kingdom first place and quit paying so much attention to and worrying about politics... which is all headed south and cannot be stopped by Christians since the Lord foretold long ago that the world would succumb to the anti-christ and his evil one world government.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians need to make sure they don't get too caught up in political stuff.... the Lord did not call us to save any nation or to save the world or even change it.
Yes, indeed.

HOWEVER

If you have not observed what has happened... it has been by the lack of true Christian
beliefs that this country is in the expletive mess it is in.... AND ZERO CHANCE FOR THINGS TO DO A 180.... because the population either does not care, or does not want to just so long as they can shack up, hook up, or identify as anything opposite from what God Almighty made them.

Not to mention the drug abuses that are accepted nationwide.

Perhaps God does not call us to save any nation or to save the world or even change it.... but I am certain he never intended for a child of his to turn their back on people harming other people .

You might as well live your life sitting in your own bomb shelter if you have no intention of trying... even by just opening your mouth and saying how wrong it is.

You have a quasi-president who is riding the fence not willing to condemn Hamas because he us so afraid of losing the squads vote while they are out to destroy the very people that YOUR savior hailed from.

You have a quasi-president who is so gutless....OR I SHOULD SAY HIS HANDLERS ARE.... that they wont
even ____ or______ ____ ____ when it comes to going after those that have been bombing the US bases etc in the surrounding ARAB places.

You have a quasi-president who just arranged for US extends sanctions waiver allowing Iraq to buy electricity from Iran

You have a population that is so worried Trump just might win in 24 because we can never have a John Wayne or Clint Eastwood type personality... or even Steven Seagal type taking care of our country and us because we have to have

a pedophile (YES, HE IS, THERE ARE MULTUIPLE VIDEOS IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN REMOVED FORM THE INTERNET)

But then again that is sex and it would be awful do deny him his right to fondle whomever he wishes while
his wife is caught kissing the first gentleman.

After all, the RCC has long put a stamp os acceptance on that cause they keep it quiet and only do a scant something if it is found out from their own pulpits.

Illecit sex and treason are what the people want. DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO TRY AND STOP IT CAUSE YOU THINK YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WOULD NOT WANT YOU INVOLVED.

AFTER ALL... EVERYONE WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDINGLY... AND YOU CAN STAND IN FRONT OF GOD SOME DAY AND SAY..."DONT BLAME IT ON ME... I DID NOTHING"

YES INDEED. You make darn sure you do not involve yourself, and for heaven's sake... dont ever vote because
that is an involvement YOU dare not be involved in.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so what are you going to do about all of this.... nothing!

There will NOT be good government until Jesus Christ returns and takes over management of the entire world.,

Until then, it's going to get darker and darker and nothing we say or do will be able to change this.

God's Word tell us the one world leader (anti-christ) is coming along with the false prophet and the one world government of the devil.... it's gonna happen and we cannot stop this from happening.

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

John 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is no political solution to make things better on Club Earth... Christians are wasting their time worrying about politics.

You make darn sure you do not involve yourself, and for heaven's sake... dont ever vote because
that is an involvement YOU dare not be involved in.

We are called to get people born again and to make disciples... not to engage in politics,

We certainly aren't called to be all scared and in fear as so many that claim to be Christians are doing these days.... clueless-doh.gif

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so what are you going to do about all of this.... nothing!

There will NOT be good government until Jesus Christ returns and takes over management of the entire world.,

Until then, it's going to get darker and darker and nothing we say or do will be able to change this.

God's Word tell us the one world leader (anti-christ) is coming along with the false prophet and the one world government of the devil.... it's gonna happen and we cannot stop this from happening.

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

John 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is no political solution to make things better on Club Earth... Christians are wasting their time worrying about politics.

We are called to get people born again and to make disciples... not to engage in politics,

We certainly aren't called to be all scared and in fear as so many that claim to be Christians are doing these days.... View attachment 38079
Whatever....

Canada used to be a safe haven for people who thought like you. And look at them now.

And BTW I am not scared except when I see on a monthly basis what the current government, which started under Obama has done to expletive up health care to the point that now... they are so messing around with
prescription drugs... the company covering my mothers will not do so in 2024 so she will be paying $486 a month out of pocket because as her doc said at 89 with dementia you just dont want to start experimenting
with other options.

AND this came about because of JOE's lowering insulin prices. Their option.... just take it away.

So I should not be upset with being forced to continue to live in this dastardly world because suicide is
also murder.... and it is only gating more worse from here

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever....

Canada used to be a safe haven for people who thought like you. And look at them now.

And BTW I am not scared except when I see on a monthly basis what the current government, which started under Obama has done to expletive up health care to the point that now... they are so messing around with
prescription drugs... the company covering my mothers will not do so in 2024 so she will be paying $486 a month out of pocket because as her doc said at 89 with dementia you just dont want to start experimenting
with other options.

AND this came about because of JOE's lowering insulin prices. Their option.... just take it away.

So I should not be upset with being forced to continue to live in this dastardly world because suicide is
also murder.... and it is only gating more worse from here

You... are not at peace because you are not being led by the Holy Spirit.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Psalms 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Care (found in 2 Corinthians 11:28)
from 3307 (through the idea of distraction); solicitude: KJV -- care.

Careful (found in Philippians 4:6, 1 Peter 5:7)
from 3308; to be anxious about: KJV -- (be, have) care(-ful), take thought.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this existing earth/world?

Will mortal humans be present in your described world?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this existing earth/world?

Will mortal humans be present in your described world?

Yes, when the Lord returns... He will reign for 1000 years and He's bringing His saints from Heaven with Him and they will rule with Him.

And yes those that are no killed during the great tribulation will still be here... you should speand some time studying end times stuff from God's Word. Amazing stuff.

Unless you are a preterist, and in that case... enjoy thy deception!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, when the Lord returns... He will reign for 1000 years and He's bringing His saints from Heaven with Him and they will rule with Him.

And yes those that are no killed during the great tribulation will still be here... you should speand some time studying end times stuff from God's Word. Amazing stuff.

Unless you are a preterist, and in that case... enjoy thy deception!
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try allowing 5 minutes for a post to be completed, slow down cowboy, please respond to post #12 now that is complete

See post #13

You are confused.... after the 1000 year reign of Christ, then the Lord makes all things new and creates a new Heaven abd a new earth... which is when the Father moves Heaven to earth to forever be with man!

Revelation 20:6,7
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
And when the thousand years are expired
, satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #13

You are confused.... after the 1000 year reign of Christ, then the Lord makes all things new and creates a new Heaven abd a new earth... which is when the Father moves Heaven to earth to forever be with man!

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #13

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End), there won't be a thousand year kingdom on this earth, where almighty God Jesus Christ hangs out with mortal humans dying around him on this earth as many falsely teach

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When did clean-burning, cheap, and abundant natural gas become the equivalent to dirty coal? How did prized natural gas that had granted America's wishes of energy self-sufficiency, reduced pollution, and inexpensive electricity become almost overnight a pariah fuel whose extraction was a war against nature? Which lawmakers, which laws, which votes of the people declared natural gas development and pipelines near criminal?

The Biden regime is not stupid, incompetent or confused. They’re communists who are destabilizing America on purpose to usher in a one world government.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden regime is not stupid, incompetent or confused. They’re communists who are destabilizing America on purpose to usher in a one world government.
More like Commie Barrack Obama and friends are running things behind the scenes, and Ole Joe Biden turned out to be their disaster of a puppet?

Reactions: ScottA and marks

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You... are not at peace because you are not being led by the Holy Spirit.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Psalms 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Care (found in 2 Corinthians 11:28)
from 3307 (through the idea of distraction); solicitude: KJV -- care.

Careful (found in Philippians 4:6, 1 Peter 5:7)
from 3308; to be anxious about: KJV -- (be, have) care(-ful), take thought.
My body is not at peace because I am the sole caregiver at home for my mother with dementia that is progressing faster then I knew it could.... taking care of the house and cooking... and doctoring...and the people coming to stay for a day or two ...and the small, inhome, small dog sitting service we have offered since the mid 70s for those who cannot be kennelled... all the while taking care of my own health needs.... not to mention my own ( lets just say not married and have not been... so you know what my own challenge is and fighting that)

And I am beyond tired for my day does not start in the morning and stop in the evening ... mine goes 24/7 as I am the only other person besides my mom who is in this house... and sleep is 5 hours a night.... I have slept in if I get 6.

But my soul is at peace.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy