Victor Davis Hanson~ Subject: "The coup we never knew!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Subject: "The coup we never knew!"
Questions that need to be answered, regardless of one's political party...
Thanks for starting this thread. Tucker Carlson said we all feel something big is brewing and is right around the corner.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 4:5-6
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for starting this thread. Tucker Carlson said we all feel something big is brewing and is right around the corner.
How about World Government and cashless society?

Revelation 13:7-18
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.