Video/Article: 'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cats and dogs aren't people with opposing thumbs who do things.
True. However, they were the first post laboratory biological life form upon which the chip was tested in the public domain. Because the public love their animals and had things gone wrong, those folks would have been quite open about the impact on their beloved companions.

And I read about it because it was one of the experiments that another company I was interested in was considering following up and improving and discussed the failures of the previous experiment.
Thanks for sharing that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

(Edit to add)Reminder about vaccines and the concern many have, including myself, that this vaccine could become compulsory.
There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.

I'm not ready for the vaccine. I've read too many news articles about bad reactions to it so far. And there barely administering it.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not ready for the vaccine. I've read too many news articles about bad reactions to it so far. And there barely administering it.
We aren't lined up for one either. Don't plan on ever getting it. Hubby has had a flu shot in the past many years ago. I've never had one.
But I don't put it past state government to do as was outlined in the post above. Mandate it via restrictions on travel, shopping, etc... unless you have been vaccinated.
One world order has to get its start somewhere. Why not with a serum that forever alters your DNA and RNA sequencing? New world order, new chemically evolved human species. Of course.

Altering Human Genetics Through Vaccination

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't lined up for one either. Don't plan on ever getting it. Hubby has had a flu shot in the past many years ago. I've never had one.
But I don't put it past state government to do as was outlined in the post above. Mandate it via restrictions on travel, shopping, etc... unless you have been vaccinated.
One world order has to get its start somewhere. Why not with a serum that forever alters your DNA and RNA sequencing? New world order, new chemically evolved human species. Of course.

Altering Human Genetics Through Vaccination

I will probably get the vaccine because I have to return to work. And I got the feeling you won't be able to return to work without it. It's kinda like the mark of the beast, can't buy or sell without it.

Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?

Barely administering it?

Including the testing group how many people have gotten these Vaccines?

20-30?
200-300
2,000-3,000
200,000-300,000
2 million to 3million?
20 million?

Or at best the truth estimate is somewhere around 4 million people just in America alone have gotten the vaccine...those elsewhere getting it makes it even higher numbers.

You are waiting exactly for what number?

How many other people have to get it before you demand your lollipop?

Reactions: April_Rose

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will probably get the vaccine because I have to return to work. And I got the feeling you won't be able to return to work without it. It's kinda like the mark of the beast, can't buy or sell without it.
(edit to add) Check first to see if that is the case. If you really don't want to get the vaccine, ask if there is a religious exemption.
If there is, use it.
All one has to say is their religious belief precludes them taking this vaccine. Most companies don't press because they can't under the law as it is now. But if they ask, or imply, Jehovah Witness or Christian Science, you could always say, Christian Science. And in good conscience. You're a Christian and you don't trust the science behind the vaccine. ;) Though I'd omit that last part.

I think it is precisely like the MotB. Think of what anti-Christ translates as. Anti- Christos. Christos Name Meaning, Origin of Christos Name, Popularity, Analysis

Here's something many of us may not have considered before.
The three Greek words, approved in Christ, (dokimos en Xhristos) found in Romans 16:10.
What if we're misunderstanding for some reason and it isn't anti-Christ in scripture, but Ante-Xhristos by definition. ante

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?

Barely administering it?

20-30?
200-300
2,000-3,000
200,000-300,000
2 million to 3million?
20 million?

Or at best the truth estimate is somewhere around 4 million people just in America alone have gotten the vaccine...those elsewhere getting it makes it even higher numbers.

I agree,.. but I think he meant that they are currently barely administering it to regular old civilians. And hospitality.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?

Barely administering it?

20-30?
200-300
2,000-3,000
200,000-300,000
2 million to 3million?
20 million?

Hey guy, why are you so concerned with individual decisions not to get vaccinated with this vaccine?

If you want to get vaccinated, go forth and get your lollipop. You'll be 'safe'. You're the only one you can control here. Why throw up so much drama toward others who care to exercise their free will of choice to not get the vaccine?

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is to be received in the hand or the forehead. My son got a shot in his arm. It is a CROCK that the vaccine is MOTB - absolute CROCK !!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?

Barely administering it?

20-30?
200-300
2,000-3,000
200,000-300,000
2 million to 3million?
20 million?

Haven't been following it closely. Thought it was just medical personnel first. Lollipop joke ignored o_O

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't been following it closely. Thought it was just medical personnel first. Lollipop joke ignored o_O

Umm actually you were sort of right. The only people getting the vaccine now are important people like essential workers and such.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm actually you were sort of right. The only people getting the vaccine now are important people like essential workers and such.
I did read that they were having problems with reactions to the vaccine in that group.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mark of the Beast is to be received in the hand or the forehead. My son got a shot in his arm. It is a CROCK that the vaccine is MOTB - absolute CROCK !!
The scripture says, one won't be able to buy or sell without the mark.
The vaccine leaves a mark in the skin as did many of our childhood vaccinations. However, lifting ones sleeve to show that mark isn't proof of having received the COVID (I love this acronymn someone came up with: Certificate Of Vaccination ID)vaccine.

Whereas a chip implant carrying the proof of vaccine ID is a mark in itself. Wisconsin Workers Embedded With Microchips
*edit to add: This article is not reporting Covid vaccine patients were implanted with chips. Rather it sustains the idea of the MotB possibly being the Covid vaccine and proof being a chip placed in the hand. As this practice is years old, chip implants in the hand, as the article reports.*
iu

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did read that they were having problems with reactions to the vaccine in that group.

Yeah, which is why I'm on the fence about this whole entire thing. I'm not rushing to get vaccinated, but I probably will at some point whenever I can as it's the less of the two evils in my book.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, which is why I'm on the fence about this whole entire thing. I'm not rushing to get vaccinated, but I probably will at some point whenever I can as it's the less of the two evils in my book.
Remember, the lesser of two evils is still evil.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but it's a lot better than being in the hospital on a ventilator. In Christ I don't fear death, I just fear the suffering leading up to it.
Fear profits nothing.

We had Covid-19 in 2019. Hubby has asthma. No ventilator, no hospital. He survived. I got it after him. My suffering wasn't near as bad because my diet and lifestyle aren't the same as his. No ventilator, no hospital.

Not everyone who gets this flu virus suffers the worst case scenario. People who actually do die from Covid-19 were susceptible to that outcome from the flu. Covid-19 is the mutation of the old SARS virus. It's the flu. It's just been what some would call weaponized. Which is entirely possible in a lab, by the way.

Population control. Bill Gates, a software guy, is the go-to by some media outlets as pertains to this virus? Makes no sense right? But he's deeply involved in this Pandemic and the Covid-19 research.

If you look into his for profit non-profit Bill and Melinda Gates foundation you'll find out one of their foundational interests and studies? Eugenics! (Population control).

Some might dismiss this video because it is in animation form. However, every single point in this video attributed to Bill Gates is on the record attributable to Bill Gates and his foundation and personal history. It's worth the time to find out why all these media types seem to look to BG for updates on this virus and the vaccine progression.

BG may not be the anti-Christ, or ante-Xhristos....or is he? Time will tell.
Worth the time to watch. Very educational.

(Note: The phrase, useless eaters, was first coined in the public sphere by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, he's still alive btw, as he referred to retirees, elderly, people who do not labor to serve what is ultimately society=government. I.E the slave race, majority of people, who's labors feed the global elite.)