Video/Article: 'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like she wasn't fainting due to a reaction, but I wouldn't let anybody get near me with a needle if their hand was shaking like that. Sorry but no.
I think that's why Pence didn't watch. lol
That nurse, Ms. Dover, was given the shot December 17th.
She claimed in a different reporting source that she has a condition that causes her to faint frequently. But, how she described the name she gave the condition is not what brings on the fainting spells associated with the condition, Sincope.

"I had a syncopal episode. I have a history of having an overactive vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything — hangnail or if I stub my toe — I can just pass out,"
Dover told WRCB. [source:Fact check: Health condition, not COVID-19 vaccine, made nurse faint]

What she described there is not vagal response Syncope. What she's describing is Situational Syncope. A critical care nurse would know the difference.
Syncope: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after being vaccinated is alive and well

Reactions: April_Rose

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, employers could mandate because they're in business under state business licensing. All the state has to do is stipulate all employees must make themselves safe to do business with or around.
Exactly...as a nurse working in a hospital it is required by my employer to get the flu shot every year. Well it looks like I am going to be seeking employment elsewhere.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fear profits nothing.

We had Covid-19 in 2019. Hubby has asthma. No ventilator, no hospital. He survived. I got it after him. My suffering wasn't near as bad because my diet and lifestyle aren't the same as his. No ventilator, no hospital.

Not everyone who gets this flu virus suffers the worst case scenario. People who actually do die from Covid-19 were susceptible to that outcome from the flu. Covid-19 is the mutation of the old SARS virus. It's the flu. It's just been what some would call weaponized. Which is entirely possible in a lab, by the way.

Population control. Bill Gates, a software guy, is the go-to by some media outlets as pertains to this virus? Makes no sense right? But he's deeply involved in this Pandemic and the Covid-19 research.

If you look into his for profit non-profit Bill and Melinda Gates foundation you'll find out one of their foundational interests and studies? Eugenics! (Population control).

Some might dismiss this video because it is in animation form. However, every single point in this video attributed to Bill Gates is on the record attributable to Bill Gates and his foundation and personal history. It's worth the time to find out why all these media types seem to look to BG for updates on this virus and the vaccine progression.

BG may not be the anti-Christ, or ante-Xhristos....or is he? Time will tell.
Worth the time to watch. Very educational.

(Note: The phrase, useless eaters, was first coined in the public sphere by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, he's still alive btw, as he referred to retirees, elderly, people who do not labor to serve what is ultimately society=government. I.E the slave race, majority of people, who's labors feed the global elite.)

Every case is different, and that video you posted is just conspiracy theories. Nothing more.

Exactly...as a nurse working in a hospital it is required by my employer to get the flu shot every year. Well it looks like I am going to be seeking employment elsewhere.

Why? Flu vaccinations have been around for years. What's so worrisome about them?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every case is different, and that video you posted is just conspiracy theories. Nothing more.

Why? Flu vaccinations have been around for years. What's so worrisome about them?
I am anti-pharm.....I don't trust anything made by man...they killed my husband by over medicating him..
Pharmaceutical manufacturers use plants and herbs to make their drugs but they add stuff to them and compound them into a nice little pill and make billions from it.
Example...aspirin.......buy a bottle of aspirin or make your own naturally and organically.

History of aspirin
It comes from Spiraea, a biological genus of shrubs that includes natural sources of the drug's key ingredient: salicylic acid. This acid, resembling what's in modern-day aspirin, can be found in jasmine, beans, peas, clover and certain grasses and trees.Dec 22, 2010

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am anti-pharm.....I don't trust anything made by man...they killed my husband by over medicating him..
Pharmaceutical manufacturers use plants and herbs to make their drugs but they add stuff to them and compound them into a nice little pill and make billions from it.
Example...aspirin.......buy a bottle of aspirin or make your own naturally and organically.

History of aspirin
It comes from Spiraea, a biological genus of shrubs that includes natural sources of the drug's key ingredient: salicylic acid. This acid, resembling what's in modern-day aspirin, can be found in jasmine, beans, peas, clover and certain grasses and trees.Dec 22, 2010

Aww,.. I'm awfully sorry about your husband. That must have been hard. :( So are you saying that you don't take or trust any medication then? Anyways, *hugs* Oh yeah and I mean over the counter meds.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww,.. I'm awfully sorry about your husband. That must have been hard. :( So are you saying that you don't take or trust any medication then? Anyways, *hugs*
I occasionally take ibuprofen when I can't take the pain anymore...mostly I pray and ask God to heal me.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See,
I believe that God raises up men and women to have knowledge of leadership and healing for times like these.
That universal symbol for the medical profession is an estimate of Moses' staff that the Israelites were to look at and be healed.

There's an end to the pandemic if people want it to end.

God raised up prophets and leaders for his people. Why not the ones who created an end to a pandemic?

And I'll take that Vaccine as soon as they will let me. Unfortunately all you Anti-vac people will probably rush in for line jumping right as they call my group.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See,
I believe that God raises up men and women to have knowledge of leadership and healing for times like these.
That universal symbol for the medical profession is an estimate of Moses' staff that the Israelites were to look at and be healed.

God raised up prophets and leaders for his people. Why not the ones who created an end to a pandemic?

And I'll take that Vaccine as soon as they will let me. Unfortunately all you Anti-vac people will probably rush in for line jumping right as they call my group.

I agree, but I don't they're all so much anti-vaccine than wanting to be cautious of the side effects. Oh and @WaterSong, can you imagine if we get a vaccinator that looks like this? :D

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every hospital would likely have the same stipulation. Have you tried the religious exemption route yet?

History of aspirin
I am sorry to read of your husbands passing. :( (HUG)

Yes, virtually everything in the PDR has its origins in the natural pharmacopeia. White Willow Bark, in standardized capsule extract form is what today's markets call aspirin. And can be used instead of Aggrenox.
Fox Glove, is the origin for Tetracycline. Red Clover is a natural blood thinner and doesn't put one at risk for bleeding to death due to accidental laceration.
Women going through menopause benefit greatly from Black Cohosh, and even Evening Primrose Oil, as opposed to the side effects of taking Premarin. Which by the way, is derived from pregnant horse (mare's) urine! Hence the anagram; Pre(pregnant) Mares(mar) Urine (in). :confused: How could a human female in menopause suffer side effects from thaaaat?
Men with ED, instead of that little blue pill, could try Horny Goat Weed as a healthy alternative.
Alternative medicine is just that. And it doesn't cost the body on the usual MD's claim their prescription medications treat the symptoms.

Yes, it's a conspiracy but not a theory. Everything in that video is a fact related to Bill Gates.

Others may watch it and arrive at a different conclusion than you have. At least I'd hope so.
Bill Gates is not a friend of the average American.

Why? Flu vaccinations have been around for years. What's so worrisome about them?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Heart2Soul

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but I don't they're all so much anti-vaccine than wanting to be cautious of the side effects. Oh and @WaterSong, can you imagine if we get a vaccinator that looks like this? :D

Hey, I was even more skeptical before they got going...
I know the failures of other coronavirus Vaccines.
60% effective and the 40% usually died vx the 20% who died from infection. That's a failure.

But these guys knocked it out of the park with these ones.
95% effective and the 5% got very mild cases...

So that's a win.

Also these Vaccines had a huge huge testing group. About double to 5X the normal range. (Easy to spend USA money)
And they still came out smelling like roses.

So these Anti-vac people are nuts and don't know what they are talking about.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See,

God's speed! What you don't seem to grasp is that you're not necessarily speaking to Anti-vac people. Rather, you're speaking to people who are wary of the Covid-19 vaccine and as such exercise discretion before allowing it to be injected into their bloodstream.
Whereas Kenny-Can't-Wait types like yourself, unaware, are the first stage of human trial guinea pig when being more than happy to lend an arm for the jabs.
Go with God. But when you suffer side effects, you'll post asking for prayer.

The physician's caduceus is not in any way similar to the staff of Moses!
The rod of Moses was transmitted into Egyptian lore to become the Asclepius. Not in itself at all related in appearance either to the caduceus.

The oath of Hippocrates has been bastardized by the AMA and has no semblance to the original. American physicians call their version the revised version of the oath of Hippocrates. The Hippocratic Oath: The Original and Revised Version - The Practo Blog for Doctors

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government is not going to mandate this vaccine. There is no way they would want to try and force it. It wouldn't even make it past the first federal court. HIPPA laws would stop it instantaneously.
However...
Privately and corporate held buildings could...not much difference between not being vaccinated and smoking.

Also airlines can have a vaccine restriction as well as many countries. Employers can do it as well....
Once it has been removed from the EUA and gets fully authorized. (Coming soon)

So...the Government can't...but everyone else can.
What if your health insurance won't pay for coronavirus care unless you have been vaccinated. You can't visit your mother in a retirement facility unless vaccinated...

That Cancun/Bahamas trip is stopped at the border.
Can't buy a bus or train pass unless you are vaccinated. Lots of ways to make people get vaccinated without making a law.
There sure are many ways . And still i aint touching the nasty thing . God has me .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they.
Fascinating how the resounding failure of implanted chips, was rather hidden. Makes one wonder how you know about it.
My dog was implanted with a chip. Didn't fail him his entire life. Nor my cats.
It wouldn't be hidden when people are able to expose just about anything to the public on their own now days.
Hello my friend . I am going to go try and find that live summit video they had with all the major phone companies
about two years back . Oh they gonna do this all right . BUT i aint taking no chip or electromagnetic rfid ink tattoe .
And its all tied into BUYING and SELLING . I know that SOUNDS familiar .

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL! I can imagine me being out of that chair in a heartbeat. ;)
I love the eyes on the lady at the 1:25 mark. :eek: And she sits there so calmly watching this woman shake and move that tat gun in toward her inner thighs, and back out, and the lady stays still. "I've done cats, and mice..." She's tattooed cats? And mice? HAHAHAHAHA!
Cat: "Yes, I'd like a tattoo of a Schnauzer on my back."

That was awesome! Lots of patience shown by those folks.Good for them.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL! I can imagine me being out of that chair in a heartbeat. ;)
I love the eyes on the lady at the 1:25 mark. :eek: And she sits there so calmly watching this woman shake and move that tat gun in toward her inner thighs, and back out, and the lady stays still. "I've done cats, and mice..." She's tattooed cats? And mice? HAHAHAHAHA!
Cat: "Yes, I'd like a tattoo of a Schnauzer on my back."

That was awesome! Lots of patience shown by those folks.Good for them.

Lol, I think that she means that she's done pictures of cats and mice before. :D

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I think that she means that she's done pictures of cats and mice before. :D
Likely so, just the way she was stammering trying to keep that last lady, shown first when the video started, in the chair to get her to allow the tattoo was funny. The way she worded it and was acting, hey, she could have meant to say she'd tattooed cats and mice.
Tattoo artists practice on pig skin you know.
Did you ever see the movie, The Secret Life of Pets? The pig, "Tattoo". LOL Loved that movie.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We aren't lined up for one either. Don't plan on ever getting it. Hubby has had a flu shot in the past many years ago. I've never had one.
But I don't put it past state government to do as was outlined in the post above. Mandate it via restrictions on travel, shopping, etc... unless you have been vaccinated.
One world order has to get its start somewhere. Why not with a serum that forever alters your DNA and RNA sequencing? New world order, new chemically evolved human species. Of course.

Altering Human Genetics Through Vaccination

Hey, sister. Yeah, it gives me the willies a little bit as well. The threat of altering DNA aside, I just am not real interested in willfully inviting the virus into my body, given my body's sensitivity to things. I pick up on things and get effected by things far more than the average individual, so willfully receiving a dose of a deadly virus doesn't exactly turn me on. But if the government ever mandated it I'd just have to trust God for my protection regardless.

On its having any relation to the Mark, you would have to account for a similar counter mark being received by the saints (Revelation 7:1-8), which makes the case for it being any type of vaccine highly doubtful. But that's from someone who believes we have a long ways to go before the end yet, which colors all my views on end-time eschatology.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

6:04-6:09. LoL. That's dedication to one's craft.

24-best_worst_runner_costumes.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's speed! What you don't seem to grasp is that you're not necessarily speaking to Anti-vac people. Rather, you're speaking to people who are wary of the Covid-19 vaccine and as such exercise discretion before allowing it to be injected into their bloodstream.
Whereas Kenny-Can't-Wait types like yourself, unaware, are the first stage of human trial guinea pig when being more than happy to lend an arm for the jabs.
Go with God. But when you suffer side effects, you'll post asking for prayer.

The physician's caduceus is not in any way similar to the staff of Moses!
The rod of Moses was transmitted into Egyptian lore to become the Asclepius. Not in itself at all related in appearance either to the caduceus.

The oath of Hippocrates has been bastardized by the AMA and has no semblance to the original. American physicians call their version the revised version of the oath of Hippocrates. The Hippocratic Oath: The Original and Revised Version - The Practo Blog for Doctors

The staff of Hermes isn't what I was thinking...that's the politicians symbol...lol.

And I always thought that the Jewish doctors had two snakes..

Huh...learn something new every day.

Don't matter...

I still looked at the research papers for the two mRNA vaccines and like the results.the test groups were huge...the millions who have gotten them have not died...and that's another miracle. Usually someone does die. But no one has yet.

So...
It will make me sick...but I'll get over it.