Video/Article: 'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, sister. Yeah, it gives me the willies a little bit as well. The threat of altering DNA aside, I just am not real interested in willfully inviting the virus into my body, given my body's sensitivity to things. I pick up on things and get effected by things far more than the average individual, so willfully receiving a dose of a deadly virus doesn't exactly turn me on. But if the government ever mandated it I'd just have to trust God for my protection regardless.
Well said. You definitely are wise to forego the vaccine in that case.
People underestimate the impact of a vaccine on their personal physiology. Everyone is different and everyone will have a different reaction to this vaccine. First responders appear to be priority due to their job description. However, they're also those for whom the vaccine is basically a mandate. This doesn't stop them from being test subjects though. How they react is going to be part of the overall study for Pfizer and all other big pharma companies producing this vaccine.
Likely too that if there are serious side effects in that group we're not as able to hear about it as would be the case in the general public.

On its having any relation to the Mark, you would have to account for a similar counter mark being received by the saints (Revelation 7:1-8), which makes the case for it being any type of vaccine highly doubtful. But that's from someone who believes we have a long ways to go before the end yet, which colors all my views on end-time eschatology.
For me, I see that perhaps there are many marks to be considered in our history. The Social Security Number meets that criteria. Can't buy nor sell, nor get a job without one. No credit. No home. No apartment.
With this vaccine, yes, it leaves a mark however, with relation to the buy or sell, if, as someone has already projected and well I think, if it isn't made a national mandate it can be so on the local level. Job. Travel. Entry into public buildings. All necessitating proof of vaccination. And for the tried and true familiar reason, to insure the safety of self and others. Just like the mask mandate now. You can't buy, shop in stores, without one. And here there are stores that have signs at the door informing the public, if you don't have a mask one will be provided.

6:04-6:09. LoL. That's dedication to one's craft.

24-best_worst_runner_costumes.jpg
I didn't know you were a runner! ;) :p LOL! Remember the best breathing technique for sports, inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The staff of Hermes isn't what I was thinking...that's the politicians symbol...lol.

And I always thought that the Jewish doctors had two snakes..

Huh...learn something new every day.

Don't matter...

I still looked at the research papers for the two mRNA vaccines and like the results.the test groups were huge...the millions who have gotten them have not died...and that's another miracle. Usually someone does die. But no one has yet.

So...
It will make me sick...but I'll get over it.
Sorry, I thought you were referring to American medical.
The symbol for Physicians, medicine, in America is the Caduceus. I don't know what country uses the staff of Hermes to symbolize their politics. I'll have to research that one as its the first I've heard.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I thought you were referring to American medical.
The symbol for Physicians, medicine, in America is the Caduceus. I don't know what country uses the staff of Hermes to symbolize their politics. I'll have to research that one as its the first I've heard.

That was a joke about the politicians...Hermes was all about commerce and money.

Apparently it was wrongly used by the military and then "For Profit" commercial medical enterprises used it as well copying the military use of Hermes symbol.

I didn't know what it was called... just something I remember from long ago. But I'm a quick reader. And I ramped up. The one I was thinking of only has one snake instead of two.(like I thought) And a jewish doctor friend long ago said it was Moses' staff. I believed him. My bad.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know you were a runner! ;) :p LOL! Remember the best breathing technique for sports, inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.

If I ran to the end of the block in my current state, my "technique" would be:

1. bend over (with hands on knees), and
2. spend three minutes trying to catch my breath by any means possible.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I ran to the end of the block in my current state, my "technique" would be:

1. bend over (with hands on knees), and
2. spend three minutes trying to catch my breath by any means possible.
I do that part well from just thinking about exercise.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Likely so, just the way she was stammering trying to keep that last lady, shown first when the video started, in the chair to get her to allow the tattoo was funny. The way she worded it and was acting, hey, she could have meant to say she'd tattooed cats and mice.
Tattoo artists practice on pig skin you know.
Did you ever see the movie, The Secret Life of Pets? The pig, "Tattoo". LOL Loved that movie.

I've both seen and own that movie but it's been awhile though.

Reactions: WaterSong

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

(Edit to add)Reminder about vaccines and the concern many have, including myself, that this vaccine could become compulsory.
There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.
God spoke to me a while ago about the vaccine since I'd heard something about some type of mandated shot that would change you into a Nephilim, make you take or be 666, make it so you couldn't die, even though you had so many plagues on you that's all you wanted to do.
It's a good thing Jesus saves and not us or we'd all be screwed!
We'd all be running around breaking pots and scraping each other's boils with potshards.
This is the best laugh I've had this year!
But seriously, President Trump is very supportive of the vaccines and if He says they're safe, then, in my opinion, they are.
My doctor and I are pretty sure I had this "killer virus" last April.
Try as I may, I was not able to arrange a test to see if I'd had it.
I've learned from experience that a hospital is not the best place to go when there's a virus going around.
Being tested wouldn't change anything anyway.
For me, it was worse than an average virus, but I've had far worse.
I'm 62 and fall into the category of being immune-at-risk.
Or whatever it's called.
The fear-mongers, including the main-stream-media, have us all running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Have you ever cut the head off a chicken?
I have and boy, do they ever run around!
I gotta admit, I laughed my head off.
Not literally! lol
The bad guys know that if they can get us freaking out, they can control us.
So the real danger here is not a virus, it's fear.
"Fear not lest what you fear come upon you."
That, or something like it, is in the bible. :)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God spoke to me a while ago about the vaccine since I'd heard something about some type of mandated shot that would change you into a Nephilim, make you take or be 666, make it so you couldn't die, even though you had so many plagues on you that's all you wanted to do.
It's a good thing Jesus saves and not us or we'd all be screwed!
We'd all be running around breaking pots and scraping each other's boils with potshards.
This is the best laugh I've had this year!
But seriously, President Trump is very supportive of the vaccines and if He says they're safe, then, in my opinion, they are.
My doctor and I are pretty sure I had this "killer virus" last April.
Try as I may, I was not able to arrange a test to see if I'd had it.
I've learned from experience that a hospital is not the best place to go when there's a virus going around.
Being tested wouldn't change anything anyway.
For me, it was worse than an average virus, but I've had far worse.
I'm 62 and fall into the category of being immune-at-risk.
Or whatever it's called.
The fear-mongers, including the main-stream-media, have us all running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Have you ever cut the head off a chicken?
I have and boy, do they ever run around!
I gotta admit, I laughed my head off.
Not literally! lol
The bad guys know that if they can get us freaking out, they can control us.
So the real danger here is not a virus, it's fear.
"Fear not lest what you fear come upon you."
That, or something like it, is in the bible. :)
Great post. You should really go to Dr.Coleman's website.

Vernon Coleman - Author, columnist & leading campaigning journalist

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a bit depressing, LoL.

But I get the point. I believe it's why scripture commands us to be anxious for nothing.

"Fear, fear, fear" at every turn is a terrible way to go through life.
That part about masks mandates and those people mandating having blood on their hands. Masks cause bacterial pneumonia, which is then attributed to Covid-19.
And the part about getting the vaccine, once you've been murdered, vaccinated....
Population control. Agenda 21. Wow.

Edit to add: RE: the concern for bacterial pneumonia due to masks, and if some may think, well if I refuse to wear a mask to avoid that I can't do anything here because they're mandated. Yes, you can commit to protective measures.

Tea Tree oil is very good to combat bacterial and fungal pneumonia.
Review at your leisure. tea tree oil bacterial pneumonia at DuckDuckGo

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God spoke to me a while ago about the vaccine since I'd heard something about some type of mandated shot that would change you into a Nephilim, make you take or be 666, make it so you couldn't die

Not that it went this far, Ron, but I'm just remembering a dream someone sent me about people getting shots, and she said the one who refused the shot got better but the one who took it ended up dying... It was very obviously a dream about trusting in the Lord, but I was a little gun-shy about posting it. I think I told her it smacked of faith people telling others not to go to the doctor, so I set it aside.

Time will tell if I wimped out on posting that dream or not.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masks cause bacterial pneumonia, which is then attributed to Covid-19.

Tea Tree oil is very good to combat bacterial and fungal pneumonia.
Review at your leisure. tea tree oil bacterial pneumonia at DuckDuckGo

Maybe this explains why my wife took exception to me wearing her mask. I'm like, "Woman... wasn't I like hugging you and kissing your neck a few hours ago?" :rolleyes: Sheesh. Like we're practicing social distancing or something. Maybe she wants my hugs but not my bacteria. She can be picky that way.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that it went this far, Ron, but I'm just remembering a dream someone sent me about people getting shots, and she said the one who refused the shot got better but the one who took it ended up dying... It was very obviously a dream about trusting in the Lord, but I was a little gun-shy about posting it. I think I told her it smacked of faith people telling others not to go to the doctor, so I set it aside.

Dont be gun shy my friend . Post the dream . I am not taking this vaccine . I flat out am not doing it .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have claimed that Trump is going to be president next year are probably wrong...

In 17 days they are going to swear in Joe.

Now we got prophets claiming that something beneficial is bad...

And yet they are fairly smug in knowing that they won't face the judgement of being a false prophet.

Yeah...I just don't buy it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont be gun shy my friend . Post the dream . I am not taking this vaccine . I flat out am not doing it .

I've been wrapped up in so much lately that I haven't had time to pray over the things I receive to get full confirmation.

End result? Chicken. Not a very bright one either.

original.gif

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Seek A Reason/I Am What I Am/Sometimes/Living Water by TRC

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Facebook have censored a number of articles of Coleman's from my page... Even an article I sent through messenger. The above video I posted has been up for 5 hours so far... Which to be honest surprised me. Coleman himself had been banned from Facebook and severely restricted on you tube... Hence brand new tube.