Video/Article: 'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

(Edit to add)Reminder about vaccines and the concern many have, including myself, that this vaccine could become compulsory.
There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.
I scanned the article, which is about lack of coordination in vaccine rollout, but I didn’t see anything about mandating vaccines.

Reactions: WaterSong

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a reason why I'm not immediately rushing out and jumping on the bandwagon.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I scanned the article, which is about lack of coordination in vaccine rollout, but I didn’t see anything about mandating vaccines.
I know. My comments were a reminder as pertains to the vaccine's potential for becoming mandatory. I'll edit to make that clear. I should have done in the first place.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s okay. I thought maybe I missed something.
Thanks for your understanding. I should have been more clear as to the meaning behind my OP remarks. :) If you hadn't commented in that way I wouldn't have realized some people may think my remarks are a reflection of the article, in that it speaks of a vaccine mandate.
I appreciate your post.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government is not going to mandate this vaccine. There is no way they would want to try and force it. It wouldn't even make it past the first federal court. HIPPA laws would stop it instantaneously.
However...
Privately and corporate held buildings could...not much difference between not being vaccinated and smoking.

Also airlines can have a vaccine restriction as well as many countries. Employers can do it as well....
Once it has been removed from the EUA and gets fully authorized. (Coming soon)

So...the Government can't...but everyone else can.
What if your health insurance won't pay for coronavirus care unless you have been vaccinated. You can't visit your mother in a retirement facility unless vaccinated...

That Cancun/Bahamas trip is stopped at the border.
Can't buy a bus or train pass unless you are vaccinated. Lots of ways to make people get vaccinated without making a law.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not sure the covid vaccine can be put in the same group as other vaccines, it isn’t a cure like the others. It only covers you for a period of time, like the flu vaccine. So if you have the vaccine now, come the summer that certificate wouldn’t prove anything. Also they don’t even know if you can still pass covid on in the months you are covered.
Rita

Reactions: April_Rose

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government is not going to mandate this vaccine. There is no way they would want to try and force it. It wouldn't even make it past the first federal court. HIPPA laws would stop it instantaneously.
However...
Privately and corporate held buildings could...not much difference between not being vaccinated and smoking.

Also airlines can have a vaccine restriction as well as many countries. Employers can do it as well....
Once it has been removed from the EUA and gets fully authorized. (Coming soon)

What if your health insurance won't pay for coronavirus care unless you have been vaccinated. You can't visit your mother in a retirement facility unless vaccinated...

That Cancun/Bahamas trip is stopped at the border.
Can't buy a bus or train pass unless you are vaccinated. Lots of ways to make people get vaccinated without making a law.
That could very well be how they'll mandate it. They know the mandate by law exists but why push that when people feel pushed enough by mandates as it is.

The airlines angle is a good one too. As of October 1, 2021 people 18 or older will need a federal ID, "Real ID", to board flights. REAL ID | Transportation Security Administration
That ID bill went into the works in 2005. Covid vaccine information can easily be stored on a persons record through RID. We'll need that RID to to enter state and federal buildings too. That of course includes court houses.
Coronavirus care through insurance. Makes for understanding how "Obama Care", finally came into law when prior to that Ted Kennedy had been working to get an America version socialized medicine made law. All part of the plan. But prior to Obama it apparently wasn't time for it to happen yet.

Yes, employers could mandate because they're in business under state business licensing. All the state has to do is stipulate all employees must make themselves safe to do business with or around.

Very good post. Likely the way it'll happen.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just need to get one of those fake vaccination cards. Everything else is fake - the news, the government, the hysteria over the virus. So why can't we have fake papers too.

Reactions: Taken and WaterSong

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When they declare a fully cashless less society, than be ready. That will be there next step, mostly by fear as it all is.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just need to get one of those fake vaccination cards. Everything else is fake - the news, the government, the hysteria over the virus. So why can't we have fake papers too.
Fake Vaccination cards are going to be like a fake Social Security card. It takes all of two minutes to find out they are fake. And I work on a construction site usually. Sometimes nothing more than a scraped field.

And why become a liar?

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And you just hit the nail right on the head. However, I'm starting to think that even if it isn't mandated for everybody, everybody should get it if given the chance,.. just have to check and see that it's safe first.

I am not sure the covid vaccine can be put in the same group as other vaccines, it isn’t a cure like the others. It only covers you for a period of time, like the flu vaccine. So if you have the vaccine now, come the summer that certificate wouldn’t prove anything. Also they don’t even know if you can still pass covid on in the months you are covered.
Rita

And I do believe that's why you have to get a Flu vaccination every year.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And you just hit the nail right on the head. However, I'm starting to think that even if it isn't mandated for everybody, everybody should get it if given the chance,.. just have to check and see that it's safe first.

And I do believe that's why you have to get a Flu vaccination every year.
Yes, although over here it is optional.
Just for info as I can’t find the thread on the vaccine. Many people at work have just had the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine and they have been quite unwell. Those that did not react to the first dose reacted to the second. They are feeling better, but think the authorities maybe leaving more time between the first and second dose now. The Oxford one is rolled out tomorrow but there is a three month gap between first and second dose. Rita

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not sure the covid vaccine can be put in the same group as other vaccines, it isn’t a cure like the others.
The *vaccines* which have been produced by Pfizer and Moderna are not even true vaccines. An injection of mRNA mixed with polyethylene glycol (antifreeze) is not a vaccine but a *hoax vaccine* -- just like the pandemic hoax which has been foisted on the world. And the antifreeze has caused severe allergic reactions, and even death.

No wonder Fauci pretended that he was being vaccinated, and now claims that vaccines will not do a bit of good. (1) You can still get infected, (2) you must still wear a muzzle, (3)you must still maintain social distancing, and (4) there will be no end to lockdowns.

The person who was in charge of *Operation Warp Speed* (a stupid idea) had a conflict of interest in that he has shares in Moderna and stood to make millions (or billions) off their vaccine. Fauci has a vested interest in Gliead's Remdesivir, since he too stood to make millions (while sabotaging HCQ).

Everything connected with Wuhan virus has been tainted from the very beginning. Yet there has not been a single government with the courage to thoroughly investigate this criminal conspiracy.

Just recently, a woman in the UK walked through a hospital filming the emptiness therein. She was arrested for trying to expose the truth. A highly respected medical doctor in California was fired from his job because he challenged the necessity of lockdowns. Yet no one has had Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Azar, Gates, and the whole cabal of fear-mongers arrested and prosecuted for malfeasance.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When they declare a fully cashless less society, than be ready. That will be there next step, mostly by fear as it all is.
They're near there already I'd say. Anyone shopped at a retailer where there is a sign on the door or at the register informing of a coin shortage?
People are now use to paying with their debit card. Saves on running out of cash money. And the ease with which to pay. Swipe or tap. But, coins? That's another matter all together.
I've been in towns where the laundry mat accepts debit cards for washer/dryer use.

Remember when this whole pandemic thing first started? Lockdown! Then, only businesses that were deemed essential were allowed to open. What then? At least where I traveled, debit or credit card payments only. No cash. No change. For a very short time on the news it was reported that the virus stayed on paper money for a long period of time, as did with coins. And to reduce the risk of the spread of the virus....

But what about debit cards? Credit cards? No such risk?

Virus is airborne. Lets say someone sneezes, unknowingly they have Covid, their card is in their other hand from that which they cover their mouth with, there was also a campaign for a short time instructing to cover sneezes with the crook of your elbow, but those sneeze particles do spread beyond the cover of your hand.

Let's say it gets onto that debit card. You use it in the ATM. Someone is waiting behind you. Or someone is waiting behind you at the register where they now have those self-scan credit or debit machines so that the cashier doesn't have to come into contact.

Eventually, it'll come down to an implant in the back of our hand. Less chance of spread of bacteria, virus, etc... And, its antiseptic in a sense because you'll scan to pay for purchases under an infrared beam at checkout.
This was put into test/practice many years ago in parts of the western U.S.

And likely we've all read about American companies employees volunteering before the Pandemic to receive a chip implant. Makes checking into work so much easier. Ah, convenience.

Reactions: mjrhealth

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And likely we've all read about American companies employees volunteering before the Pandemic to receive a chip implant. Makes checking into work so much easier. Ah, convenience.

Every last one of the implanted chips failed miserably.
Just saying. The experiment was a resounding failure. Sure the trying was heralded and posted in many Journals...but it's failure was rather hidden.
The complications were also reported.

Implanted chips are the worst idea to date.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every last one of the implanted chips failed miserably.
Just saying. The experiment was a resounding failure. Sure the trying was heralded and posted in many Journals...but it's failure was rather hidden.
The complications were also reported.

Implanted chips are the worst idea to date.
Are they.
Fascinating how the resounding failure of implanted chips, was rather hidden. Makes one wonder how you know about it.
My dog was implanted with a chip. Didn't fail him his entire life. Nor my cats.
It wouldn't be hidden when people are able to expose just about anything to the public on their own now days.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they.
Fascinating how the resounding failure of implanted chips, was rather hidden. Makes one wonder how you know about it.
My dog was implanted with a chip. Didn't fail him his entire life. Nor my cats.
It wouldn't be hidden when people are able to expose just about anything to the public on their own now days.

Cats and dogs aren't people with opposing thumbs who do things.

And I read about it because it was one of the experiments that another company I was interested in was considering following up and improving and discussed the failures of the previous experiment.