Video of Trans killer on the attack at the school

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes-- it's the world we live in.

What do you think is the root cause for the concerning moral decline in only half a century? It's really only since the late 60's that the decay became unmistakably noticeable. But since that time marker the drop toward a societal abyss has been exponentially steep. And it's not anecdotal. From a steady state- Baby Booming populous in the 50's we now face a constant barrage of attacks on family values including this homosexual/transgender agenda, but also attacks from within agendas based on racism (equity), abortion-rights, green movements (climate change) and medical tyranny (forced "vaccinations"). Our school children are under attack not only from crazed people with guns including this young woman, but from public health officials and public education administrators and teachers alike. It's a concerted effort to poison them mind and body. It's an assault on our children, the most innocent and vulnerable among us.

And the devil hates them. Seeking always to steal and kill and devour.
We're told why.
Satan is lord here. The whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

He's escalating his influence because of a lack of discernment by the majority consciousness in his domain;Christians.

The enemy comes to kill,lie,destroy
What many don't realize is how influential the enemy was as related in the Old Testament.

The actual God, Lord,of creation arrived in the New Testament account to make a covenant of redemption that saves the people subject to the adversaries influence if they only believe and release allegiance to the power in the Old.

This is why we're told this is a spiritual war. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [ a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

It is what Yeshua, Jesus, was talking about when he identified the Pharisees and Sadducees as of their father the devil.

Revelation in part is waking up and gleaning what the OT is telling us. Though Jesus is there in parts too.

Jesus in his ministry would refer to OT teachings. And then correct them.

That is key.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you [g]saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Appears to be heading deeper into a one world government of the Beast. All the kingdoms of this world as described as beasts in scripture. Like wild beasts that consume others as prey. People willingly give their allegiance whole heartedly to the Beast world system. People under sway of the devil are not in their right minds, but they did make those choices, and God unless He shows mercy to save some people, holds them accountable.

1 Why do the [a]nations [b]rage,
And the people plot a [c]vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed,[d] saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have [e]set My King
[f]On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the [g]decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall [h]break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 [i]Kiss the Son, lest [j]He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is happening and notice the squeals of school glee, the prevailing culture continues to devolve towards hell.
Fat trans adult on a 10th grade girl, applauded.

In truth shameful disgusting.

They are clouds without water, carried [h]about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is happening and notice the squeals of school glee, the prevailing culture continues to devolve towards hell.
Fat trans adult on a 10th grade girl, applauded.

In truth shameful disgusting.

They are clouds without water, carried [h]about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
Has the man been arrested yet for molestation of a minor?

That's exactly what happened when a sitting minor childs lower regions were ground against by a grown man dressed in drag.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The LEFT and the LGBTQ people now blame hatred against LGBTQ+IA Bestiality for the shooter shooting 6 people, and causing terror to little children. How many articles have you read about drag queen story hours for little children at the public library, schools, and even some churches. There are reasons many people abhor sexual depravity. But see the LGBTQ etc... people want total lifestyle acceptance and actual affirmation from parts of society that can never consent to such a thing, due to their religious faith in God. So then they vilify, hate, blame and despise people of faith for their own immorality while they continually foam up their shame. (openly flaunt their sin of sexual IMMORALITIES to all) Jude 1

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord [b]God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Old and New Apostates​

5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their [c]proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the [d]vengeance of eternal fire.

Apostates Depraved and Doomed​

12 These are [g]spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried [h]about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

Apostates Predicted​

16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are [i]sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
just wait till you see the law that BOTH SIDES Will soon pass and agree on .
THEY will see SPEECH as the problem that caused it all . and both sides will cheer
as the law gets passed . Just as they passed the religoius tolerance act under the guise of protecting the church
so too will they pass this law as the guise of protecting children . WHEN IN TRUTH
its gonna protect the AGENDA of the wicked . SEE the problem will be made known as
IT was certain things said and taught that drove and drives people to violence
SO lets take away anything that might anger them . AKA , NO SPEAKING against the agenda . YOU JUST WAIT and SEE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We wonder why the manifesto of this mass murderers hasnt been released yet. Maybe this is why?

Audrey Hale Manifesto Release Raises Major Concerns From LGBTQ+ Groups

Of all extremists and dangerous groups , THIS one has by far gained the ground .
As evil as the KKK is , and believe me it is
if a KKK had went into a school and shot up some jews or black kids , NOT ONE NEWS SOURCE
would be concerned about its welfare . IF a KKK went into a college
and started screaming at a college swimmer and punching her , the news would be outraged .
YET Silence when it occurs against a female swimmer who even got punched by a MAN , a confused man ,
dressed as a woman . THIS is the most protected extremist group alive and its getting worse .
THEY wont stop , TILL THEY GET the desired goal . TO PASS legislation that makes it illegal
to even say one word against them . This is a group whose hatred towards GOD and those who follow HIM
Has grown massive . DO not expect the govts of the world to save us , FOR i tell us a truth
THEY ARE THE PROBLEM . THIS is all about a desired goal
to create all the chaos and etc , to cause the peoples to groan and look for a SOLUTION TO IT ALL .
WHICH they will soon happily OFFER .