Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Been all through this.
The POINT was about "yes" or "no".

Glory to God,
Taken
How very Jewish and under the Law that is. Yes or No dribble, devoid of Grace.

Fact is that all of the Saints were sinners, not one claimed not to be a Sinner. but they were not under the power of Sin because they were with God, that means that they had a handle on Sin and were not under the power of Satan, but in the Light of the power of God.

Mary was not under the power of Sin ever and that's why God chose her, the most pure woman on earth, but the Satanist and dups have to try and drag everyone down, because when you look into this, you will find that they claim that everyone is total corrupt, this is Protestant dribble. because the fact is that people are not all totally corrupt, I can understand why they will defend such a claim and it's because they know that they are totally corrupt and they have bastardised Christianity to serve themselves, making out that the total corrupt can enter into Heaven, so in fact they have another Jesus. they claim that the sinner is going to Heaven because one believes in Jesus, fact is that they don't know him and on the day he will say I never knew you, because the prot never knew him in fact, because they had another Jesus that they looked to.

No people are not born totally corrupt at all, for if they were they would be like wild beast and Holy Spirit could come to such a one if you were like an Ape animals do not posses a Soul like a Human does. and when we look into this matter we find that Atheist are lost as to a Soul, so they can no receive. it's as simple as that I can see that easy as and it's because they are to weak minded and happy to be ignorant in fact and they are possessed in fact, they have a devil residing in them and when one uses the words Jesus Christ ? they don't like that at all and they get wound up and you can see the devil take hold of them. I could talk about Islam to them and mention any name and all is fine, but for one 'Jesus Christ'.

Look at Saul for one he changed because he had a Soul, he got the message loud and clear. if he was totally corrupted like a dumb beast he would never of heard God speak to him. so even Saul was not totally corrupt and when he got the message he took hold of it with all his being and he changed to become Paul.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How very Jewish and under the Law that is. Yes or No dribble, devoid of Grace.

Fact is that all of the Saints were sinners, not one claimed not to be a Sinner. but they were not under the power of Sin because they were with God, that means that they had a handle on Sin and were not under the power of Satan, but in the Light of the power of God.

Mary was not under the power of Sin ever

Fact is that all of the Saints were sinners,

So you just revealed, you don't believe Mary was a saint?

and that's why God chose her, the most pure woman on earth,

:eek:

but the Satanist and dups have to try and drag everyone down, because when you look into this, you will find that they claim that everyone is total corrupt, this is Protestant dribble.

Mankind are all naturally born Corrupt.
Perhaps you could give a Scriptural Example of a Natural new born babes Confession of Belief in God, as evidence of your claim.

because the fact is that people are not all totally corrupt,

The fact is:
Any earthly man that is "No longer" Corrupt, was naturally Born Corrupt and "then" Born Again, by the Offering and Power of God.
(even Mary.)

I can understand why they will defend such a claim and it's because they ..

I can't say what Satenists believe...
I have never known a Protestant who claims, what you say.

No people are not born totally corrupt at all, for if they were they would be like wild beast and Holy Spirit could come to such a one if you were like an Ape animals do not posses a Soul like a Human does.

People are born corrupt, in Sin.
Animals have souls, but do not sin.

Another topic.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you just revealed, you don't believe Mary was a saint?

:eek:

Mankind are all naturally born Corrupt.
Perhaps you could give a Scriptural Example of a Natural new born babes Confession of Belief in God, as evidence of your claim.

The fact is:
Any earthly man that is "No longer" Corrupt, was naturally Born Corrupt and "then" Born Again, by the Offering and Power of God.
(even Mary.)

I can't say what Satenists believe...
I have never known a Protestant who claims, what you say.

People are born corrupt, in Sin.
Animals have souls, but do not sin.

Another topic.

Glory to God,
Taken
Animals do not have a Soul. you going to bring in a Ape into Church with you.

Atheist are the easy to understand as a fool is a fool.

A worldly person is devoid of their Soul. a child is a child they can not consume solid food, but their Soul has not been corrupted like a mature person could be, so we see that Jesus said of the Children to come to him ? remember about that point, I will let you figure that out hopefully. and it's a gift to you from me by the holy Spirit. I hope that you understand.

Every Saint claims to be a Sinner, for they know such is true. but but but remember they are not under the power of Sin ! do you understand that, they acknowledge that fact but talk to an atheist and you would be convinced that such a one does not claim to be a sinner, they will claim to be a good person till the cows come home, they are under great delusions ? but well the Saint is under no such delusions. because they are of God !
So Mary was a Saint in fact and pure as one can be, but did you know that Jesus is far more than her. some may claim that Marry was like Jesus, well that's straight out blasphemy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Animals do not have a Soul.

Disagree.

Num. 31:
[28] And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves , and of the asses, and of the sheep:

A worldly person is devoid of their Soul. [/B]

Disagree.

So Mary was a Saint in fact and pure as one can be,

Mary was a sinner in need of a Savior, just like every other naturally born human.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Disagree.

Num. 31:
[28] And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves , and of the asses, and of the sheep:
:rolleyes: That has got nothing at all to do with Souls at all.:p it's the Division of the booty.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: That has got nothing at all to do with Souls at all.:p it's the Division of the booty.

The levy, was ON the soldiers who battled.
The "booty", WAS "what" the solders gained in the battle.
The booty "gained", WAS;
Souls / "live", persons(slaves), "live" animals.
That which was "Alive", is a Soul, with Gods Breath.
The "Gain" of "living souls", was "Divided" and given unto the Priests; as an Offering unto the Lord.
Yes the offering had to do with "souls".
Both persons AND animals that HAVE a soul IN them, are Living persons and Living animals.
The Dead, killed in battle, were not claimed or taken by the soldiers. Only the "Living", persons and animals, ALIVE with Gods Breath of Life, a soul.
Har, Har, Har.
And BTW, has nothing to do with Mary OR if she had more children after Jesus.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The levy, was ON the soldiers who battled.
The "booty", WAS "what" the solders gained in the battle.
The booty "gained", WAS;
Souls / "live", persons(slaves), "live" animals.
That which was "Alive", is a Soul, with Gods Breath.
The "Gain" of "living souls", was "Divided" and given unto the Priests; as an Offering unto the Lord.
Yes the offering had to do with "souls".
Both persons AND animals that HAVE a soul IN them, are Living persons and Living animals.
The Dead, killed in battle, were not claimed or taken by the soldiers. Only the "Living", persons and animals, ALIVE with Gods Breath of Life, a soul.
Har, Har, Har.
And BTW, has nothing to do with Mary OR if she had more children after Jesus.
What rubbish ! Satanic nonsense. you will be marrying a Goat next.
It's OT they did not Know God.
Jesus did not come for your pet's at all. your Pets ect can not be saved ! sounds like you would be putting up a cross for your dead cat for sure.
Now tricksy the dog goes the Church as well to get the message of Salvation to I see ? not to mention can repent.
There is no kingdom of God for your pets and they can not enter into Heaven.
Jesus Christ shed his blood for my dogs sake ? and tricksy knows this:rolleyes:.

The Kingdom of God has no worth for anything but Humans.

So Mr Ed the talking horse, says thank God for Jesus Christ, look at the Grace bestowed on me. Oh Lord how great tho are, says Ed the horse.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus did not come for your pet's at all. your Pets ect can not be saved ! sounds like you would be putting up a cross for your dead cat for sure.
Now tricksy the dog goes the Church as well to get the message of Salvation to I see ? not to mention can repent.
Jesus Christ shed his blood for my dogs sake ? and tricksy knows this:rolleyes:.

So Mr Ed the talking horse, says thank God for Jesus Christ, look at the Grace bestowed on me. Oh Lord how great tho are, says Ed the horse.
I agree that using the word "soul" to describe an animal is a bit of a stretch of the Scripture. When an airline says that an aircraft has 150 souls on board, they are not including the pets in cages in the baggage area.

It's just like saying that New Zealand had around 5 million people and 20 million sheep, therefore has 25 million "souls" inhabiting the country!

Also, if Mr Ed had a cold he would be just a little horse!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good grief man, get control over yourself.

Why makeup things I never said and go off on ridiculous nonsense?

I Never mentioned PETS!
I believe God makes a soul.
Isa 57:
[16] For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

I believe a soul has "Gods Breath of Life" IN it.

I believe BODIES, of CREATED humans AND animals, are created out of the Dust of the Earth, And begin "their own individual Life" (which is their own Blood), WHEN they are disconnected from their mother's blood, through the Placenta, and Born and Receiving their own first Breath, at the same time receiving Gods Breath of Life, in the soul.

The humans Life, (blood), the animals Life (blood); IS subject to Death, and Will DIE. God requires that Death.

Gen 9:
[4] But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof...
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require;

4Ezra 3:
[5] And gavest a body unto Adam without soul, which was the workmanship of thine hands, and didst breathe into him the breath of life, and he was made living before thee.

Gen 7:
[15] And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

A mans Body is Flesh, It's Life is Blood.
The Soul is God's Making, has Gods Breath of Life, and entered INTO a man brings the Body's Life (blood) into A living state.

(Same for an animal, which is also FLESH, Blood, Heart, Bone).

Already TOLD YOU... animals DO NOT Sin!
(All YOUR comments about animals and Salvation and going to Church is your own utter garbage.)

Souls with Gods Living Breath of Life, DEPART out of an Earthly Dying Body.
Gen 35:
[18] And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) ...

All souls Belong TO God.
All LIFE in the souls Belongs to God.
Ezek 18:[4] Behold, all souls are mine;

Nothing says animals were made in Gods Likeness...or that animals CAN sin or require Salvation to be Saved from sin!

Scripture Does say animals are FLESH and have Blood, and DO have Gods Breath of Life.

Scripture Does say animals have inhabitated the earth from the time of Adam in the Garden.

Scripture Does say animals ALONG with Noah and his family Were Entered into the Ark and KEPT ALIVE.

Scripture Does say animals shall be docile and inhabit the earth in the future, when the Earth is Void of corruption. Animals at that time will not be predators eating the meat of other FLESH, but will eat from the fields.

Isa 65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Isa 11:
[6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
[7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
[8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Pay attention to what IS said to you.
I said nothing about PETS, or animals going to Church or going to Heaven.
Your ridiculous comments to me were based on your own ridiculous imaginary ideas.

Study the Scriptures. Animals have FLESH and Gods Breath of Life, same Breath as man. Animals shall inhabit The new earth along with living, restored, Quickened Immortal men.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I Never mentioned PETS!
Isa 57:
[16] For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

I believe BODIES, of CREATED humans AND animals, are created out of the Dust of the Earth, And begin "their own individual Life" (which is their own Blood), WHEN they are disconnected from their mother's blood, through the Placenta, and Born and Receiving their own first Breath, at the same time receiving Gods Breath of Life, in the soul.

The humans Life, (blood), the animals Life (blood); IS subject to Death, and Will DIE. God requires that Death.

Gen 9:

4Ezra 3:
[5] And gavest a body unto Adam without soul, which was the workmanship of thine hands, and didst breathe into him the breath of life, and he was made living before thee.

Gen 7:
[15] And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

The Soul is God's Making, has Gods Breath of Life, and entered INTO a man brings the Body's Life (blood) into A living state.

(All YOUR comments about animals and Salvation and going to Church is your own utter garbage.)

Gen 35:

All souls Belong TO God.

Nothing says animals were made in Gods Likeness...or that animals CAN sin or require Salvation to be Saved from sin!

Scripture Does say animals are FLESH and have Blood, and DO have Gods Breath of Life.

Scripture Does say animals have inhabitated the earth from the time of Adam in the Garden.

Scripture Does say animals ALONG with Noah and his family Were Entered into the Ark and KEPT ALIVE.

Scripture Does say animals shall be docile and inhabit the earth in the future, when the Earth is Void of corruption. Animals at that time will not be predators eating the meat of other FLESH, but will eat from the fields.

Isa 65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Isa 11:
[6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
[7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
[8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Your ridiculous comments to me were based on your own ridiculous imaginary ideas.

Study the Scriptures. Animals have FLESH and Gods Breath of Life, same Breath as man. Animals shall inhabit The new earth along with living, restored, Quickened Immortal men.

Glory to God,
Taken
Rubbish ! only People have a Soul that the Bible talks about.

God made everything but the Soul is in the image of God, that's what makes people human.

Isa 57:16 is about man, the breathings I will make. under Isa 57:16 you will see under it, Look down and see Hebrews 12:9 see Humans is what is being talked about.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My post had no less than a dozen quotes from Scripture.
Your response to my entire post is that it was Rubbish.

Glory to God,
Taken
It still does not cut it, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Ones Soul is an image of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ones Soul is an image of God.

Disagree.

Man is a Body/ Vessel, shapened / formed from dust of the Earth.
(The minerals, elements, IN the Earth, are the Same minerals and elements IN a Man.
And why the food provided for Man comes from the Ground, that soaks up the minerals and elements from the Ground and transfers those minerals and elements to a man(when eaten), to replenish and maintain the health of a man. And why God taught man What to eat, and how to rest the land, and how to harvest. And now, how the world now mass produces, does not rest the land, loads the land with poison, harvests before ripe, ships thousands of miles, sells in the marketplace. And the food, is without the minerals and elements to sustain optimum health. So man eats and eats filling his gut and is never sustained with the minerals and nutrients to satisfy...fat, unhealthy, diseased people!)

The Body shall die.

The heart in the body is a vessel designed as a pump. It receives the blood, oxygenates the blood and sends the blood to the kidneys to be filtered of waste and water. Kidneys sends the waste to the bladder to expell the waste.
That's the short of the clinical.
The Spiritual is the heart is inner most important Vessel...
Clinically: it maintains the health of the Blood.
Spiritually: the Blood Is the LIFE of the Body.
Spiritually: the Heart Is the Vessel, that contains a man's NATURAL spirit, (which IS a man's NATURAL "Truth". Natural "Truth" is an absolute, that a man, without Doubt Believes.
Spiritually:
It is the Heart, The Blood, the LIFE of a man; that IS subject to Die...and God has Offered A WAY, for the heart and spirit to become Changed: by Becoming Born Again; from a Pure Seed; Gods Seed, and the corruption of a man's Seed, that procreated the corrupt blood and spirit to become DEAD.

A body in its beginning stage of development comes from corrupt seeds of a corrupt human, male and female. The babe in the Womb is a dependent upon its mother's blood, indirectly filtered through a placenta.
That babe is not an Individual, until separated from the placenta. And the placenta is then separated from the Womb as waste.
At the moment the child is birthed, is when I believe the child, as an individual body, receives From God, Gods Breath of Life... in a SOUL, blown into his nostrils, and begins functioning, as an individual, lungs breathing, heart beating, blood flowing, organs functioning, as an individual person.
While the babe IS alive; it has the corrupt blood, (body of Flesh) but also Life from God;
In my opinion; because there IS Life in the soul, in the body...there IS enough of Gods life in an individual,; to grow and mature and Naturally KNOW what IS Right AND Wrong.
(And that goes back in deeper details of Adam eating from the Tree of Good and evil).

Man can Kill a body.
Man cannot kill a soul.

ALL souls belong to God, and the LIFE in the soul belongs to God.
It matters Not if the living soul (a soul with Gods LIFE in it,) is IN or out of the Body it belongs to God.

When the Body is dying; The living soul Departs out of the Body. Gods Life does Not remain in a dead rotting corpse.

IF, the living soul was Saved by God, it returns to God, and waits for Judgement.
If, the living soul was NOT saved by God, it is sent Away from God and waits for Judgement.

The Natural spirit in man...His Natural Truth...
Becomes Changed by God...
Spiritually the Heart (Vessel) becomes circumcised, cut off and the man given a new heart (vessel), and a new Seed, Gods Seed, and that That Seed, IS Christ (the power of God), and Jesus (the Truth of God), an thus the spirit of man, becomes born again, being FED, Gods Truth, (instead of the world's Truth).

The Body is accounted dead, washed, covered with Gods Light, Sanctified, (set apart), Justified, to live in Christ's Glorified body...until that body is Risen in its own glorified body, with its Saved Restored living soul and its own Born Again spirit.

The MIND of the Body is a man's natural form of thinking, guessing, logically formulating ideas and conclusions based on the extent of Knowledge he has or further learns. It's a constant guessing game for an individual to decide between this and that of WHAT to believe is true or not. A man can Know in his Hearts Thoughts something is absolutely wrong, wicked, evil...Yet his Mind can (sort of) convince his heart, he can get away with the evil act, without detrimental consequence.
And the thoughts of the soul, come into play, regarding the Feelings/emotions.
In short; the MIND can devise evil thoughts.
The heart can Know it is Wrong.
And the souls Thoughts are going to React to what the person does...
Sorrow, feel bad, if the mind goes through with the thought and does evil...
Or joy if the mind does not go through with the act of evil.

The Body, soul, spirit of a man, are the WHOLE of a man, all called by the Identity (name, title), of the one man.
It is THOSE THREE things, that God through Christ Jesus, has Offered a Way for those Three things to Become MADE Changed, NOW, before a man's Physical death.

Man was Created in Gods IMAGE.
The IMAGE, is a Form, appearance.
We can See other men's forms, image, but cannot See Gods IMAGE, (face, hands, etc).

Man was "Created" in Gods LIKENESS..."good".
A good Form, A good heart, A good mind, A good spirit...

Right after man was "Created"...good;
That "created" thing God called a man...
Was then "MADE" ALIVE...by being Given:
A soul with Gods LIFE in it.

(Fact here is; God is the Creator AND Maker.
God created the Earth. From the elements of the Earth, (He created a man)...He didn't create more BABY Earth from the Earth) , He
CREATED a man. The man (Form), could do nothing without LIFE, thus God being Life and the Giver and Taker of Life, "MADE" man ALIVE, by giving man a soul with Gods LIFE In the soul.)

First man created...(another study), lost his ability to reproduce something as he Was created good, through disobedience. WHAT Adam reproduced was something IN "his image" and "his likeness"...which God called "not good".
God taught man HOW TO become RESTORED, back To good.

It is man that man needs to first Learn About himself...physically and spiritually, before being concerned about what applies to animals.

Animals are also body's formed out of the Earth. And were given a soul with Gods Breath of Life...
Animals WERE NOT created in Gods IMAGE or LIKENESS.
An animal has a MIND. It thinks, it decides, it chooses to do this or that.
(It was never designed to cognitively think to decide if there IS a God )
An animal was Given a soul, with Gods Breath of Life.
Animals have Emotions, feel scared, feel safe, feel content, feel joy, feel sorrow, same as humans....but have No requirement to: Believe IN God...thus THEY CAN NOT SIN against God.

The LIFE in a soul is Gods LIFE...and all souls belong to God, regardless if the soul is in or out of a Saved man, an unsaved man, or an animal.

All body's out of the Earth, humans and animals (their Blood LIFE) Shall die...
God decides where the living soul goes, to wait Judgement.
God raises the dead bodies, of mankind (reimparts ) the living souls...judges that Body, the soul feels the Emotion of that Judgement; and after judgement...either the Living soul Remains in that body and with God Forever or the LIFE in the soul returns to God...and the body and soul destroyed.
It is Body's of men, that it is taught are raised for "Judgement", not animals.
What God does with DEAD bodies of animals is secondary, for what man needs to know to have his own self restored.
What is revealed is:
Animals are body's out of the Earth.
They Have Gods Breath of Life, a soul.
The feed off the land and other animals.
They have blood.
They die.
They shall be on the restored earth along side of men restored men on a restored earth.

It really does not affect me one iota what you think or learn or believe or know or deny.
I know for myself what I think, Hear, study, learn and how much time I devote to a subject and commune with the Lord to gain His understanding on the subject, to land on a belief.

You want to argue over whether an animal has a soul... is irrelevant to me. You have already revealed your opinion is from your LOGICAL conclusion out of your Mind, and not by Scriptural or Spiritual knowledge or understanding.

There is nothing to argue about. I have a different perspective than you from a different source than you.
Nothing requires you to believe me, neither am I asking you to believe me.
If a soul of an animal is your interest; Hear, learn, study what God has Provided, and ask Him to give you His truth and understanding on the subject.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Disagree.

Taken
Jesus is all about your Soul, he came to Save it. not your pets as they have nothing at all to do with Jesus Christ at all and he never came for such as that at all, ya cat can not be saved as it can not enter into the Kingdom of God. what one does if they are adding their cat to Jesus Salvation is a work of Satan.

Only Humans have a rational Soul, as I will believe the RCC doctrine on this subject, I would suggest for one to study such.

I do not believe Protestants as they are way too shallow on most subjects and are way to worldly to have such faith in such ignorance that can too easy follow atheist lines of though. they love to dictate worldly things and drag man down to just animals, I have seen that pushed all the time because they are not truly saved. They are a mans works doctrine in love with worldly walks as they see mainly from the worldly perspective only.

So only the Soul of a human is of any worth as to Jesus Christ and bring up animals into such a subject I see that as totally a work of Satan, an Ape or monkey has nothing at all to do with Jesus Christ absolutely nothing, even Jesus Christ can not save such a thing and he had no intention of such.

Anyone who is peddling animals have souls is of Satan, they are poisoning wells.
Jesus had no intent to such things, because he came for us and it's only us who can have the ability to understand why the works of Sin put Jesus up on the Cross, ya dog can't.

Jesus Name is Emmanuel ! God with us ! and noting to do with the god with your dog.

If a animal has a soul it is not in the image of God. so it's not worthy in any way as to God on that level and anyone claims such is of Satan because they are bastardising Christ Jesus in fact for other gods.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is all about your Soul, he came to Save it. not your pets as they have nothing at all to do with Jesus Christ at all and he never came for such as that at all, ya cat can not be saved as it can not enter into the Kingdom of God. what one does if they are adding their cat to Jesus Salvation is a work of Satan.

You are the only one talking about Jesus saving the soul of a pet/animal.
Why do you keep saying you don't agree pets souls are Saved?

No one said they were!

I do not believe Protestants as they ....drag man down to just animals...

Why are you talking about Protestants saying men are just animals?

No one has said that!

Anyone who is peddling animals have souls is of Satan,

Why don't you stop telling me what you think about Other people, and say what you believe?

What is "Gods Breath of Life"?
How does "anything" receive "Gods Breath of Life?"
What "things" Receive Gods "Breath of Life?"
Why do "Things" receive "Gods Breath of Life"?
Does "Gods Breath of Life" ever leave a "Thing"?
If so, "When"? And "Why"?
And IF, Gods "Breath of Life" leaves a "thing", where does it go? And Why?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are the only one talking about Jesus saving the soul of a pet/animal.
Why do you keep saying you don't agree pets souls are Saved?

No one said they were!

Why are you talking about Protestants saying men are just animals?

No one has said that!

Why don't you stop telling me what you think about Other people, and say what you believe?

What is "Gods Breath of Life"?
How does "anything" receive "Gods Breath of Life?"
What "things" Receive Gods "Breath of Life?"
Why do "Things" receive "Gods Breath of Life"?
Does "Gods Breath of Life" ever leave a "Thing"?
If so, "When"? And "Why"?
And IF, Gods "Breath of Life" leaves a "thing", where does it go? And Why?
Because what you are saying gives such people power.
Most RC are on the same page as Prots as well in general as to their ignorance and it's in the detail of what you are saying that gives such power.

I will point out that when you understand the RCC doctrines as to such you will find that the Soul of Man is in the image of God and the Ape is not in the image at all, it is a beast, if we are to elevate the so called soul of such to Man you are totally wrong.
Most Protestants are shallow on understanding such things as their religion has no such depth as you can find in the RCC not to mention not many RC have any depth as well on any subject really, so then the whole thing becomes a silly and the atheist get empowered.
This is not being directed to you so much but to generally speaking that people get the wrong idea and start saying rubbish about animals Souls but as every Christian should know is there is a vast difference regardless.
Look I have had to put up with such rubbish as people getting their dog Blessed, or Christmas trees in the Church.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I Never mentioned PETS!
Isa 57:

Gen 9:

4Ezra 3:

Gen 7:

Gen 35:

All souls Belong TO God.

Isa 65

Isa 11:

Glory to God,
Taken
Actually, all the animals, including the dinosaurs, which were around with Adam and right up to the Flood, were vegetarians. This is why Adam and Eve and their offspring were not eaten by the dinosaurs for lunch!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,

The discussion was IF animals had souls or not.

all the animals, including the dinosaurs, which were around with Adam and right up to the Flood, were vegetarians. This is why Adam and Eve and their offspring were not eaten by the dinosaurs for lunch!

Dinosaurian/Greek...Dinosaur was a term coined in 1842, (by a scientist, named Richard Owens).

The term Dinosaurian, means terrible lizard, particularly referring to its scaly and great size.

What man was FIRST provided to eat was Herbs from Low growing plants and Fruits from Trees.

Seems the smaller animals ate leaves of the low growing plants and insects.

And Large and initially feared animals ate leaves of the trees and insects and quite likely aquatic plant and animal life. (Maybe Fruit of the trees, like men, IDK.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Paul Christensen

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I wonder if the rank and file RCC member knows that Mary, Queen of Heaven is the foundation for salvation in that she intercedes for sinners so that Jesus can save them, and that there is no salvation outside of Mary's intercession. That actually puts Mary above the Father and the Son, because they do what she wants them to do. I am not guessing about this, but am taking this from the RCC's own official prayer book.

Here's an interesting Scripture from Jeremiah. See if you can spot any similarities to the RCC's prayers to "the Queen of Heaven":

"15 Then all the men who knew that their wives had burned incense to other gods, with all the women who stood by, a great multitude, and all the people who dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying: 16 “As for the word that you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord, we will not listen to you! 17 But we will certainly do whatever has gone out of our own mouth, to burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her, as we have done, we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. For then we had plenty of [f]food, were well-off, and saw no trouble. 18 But since we stopped burning incense to the queen of heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have lacked everything and have been consumed by the sword and by famine.”

19 The women also said, “And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did we make cakes for her, to worship her, and pour out drink offerings to her without our husbands’ permission?”

20 Then Jeremiah spoke to all the people—the men, the women, and all the people who had given him that answer—saying: 21 “The incense that you burned in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, you and your fathers, your kings and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the Lord remember them, and did it not come into His mind? 22 So the Lord could no longer bear it, because of the evil of your doings and because of the abominations which you committed. Therefore your land is a desolation, an astonishment, a curse, and without an inhabitant, as it is this day. 23 Because you have burned incense and because you have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord or walked in His law, in His statutes or in His testimonies, therefore this calamity has happened to you, as at this day.”
(Jeremiah 44:15-24).

So if no one is saved in the RCC without them praying to Mary, Queen of Heaven, and if prayers to and worship of Mary is an abomination to God, then where does that place RCC members? If they are required to pray to Mary to be saved in their religion, and according to what the Holy Spirit said to Jeremiah about prayers to the Queen of Heaven is praying to another god, then how can they be saved?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken
Status
Not open for further replies.