Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like another conspiracy theory to me.
Oh Mary, yes to Mary.

Conspiracy theory? LOL.

People worship Mary.
Scripture says Worship God.

You can "Oh Mary" all you want...
Doesn't reveal your basis for your hate comments.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.Catholicism is the religion that walked with Christ for 2000 years after the Bible.
They always opposed Christ.

Only a remnant that God chose for Himself out from every nation was walking with Christ through the centuries....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps he would have stayed in, if God did not want him out...

they sought to kill him, and they excommunicated him - he apparently leaped for joy in the air when he got the notice he was FREE !

That which was said, was not my comment.

I'm sure Luther felt disappointed to have spent so much time being duped...but joyful to have overcome.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Joseph77

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fundamentalism saves but it is lacking 2000 years of Christian interaction with God. But salvation does require this additional information.
Sorry, but not only false, this is from the enemy and is also part and parcel intertwined with the false gospel today.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure Luther felt disappointed to have spent so much time being duped...but joyful to have overcome.

Glory to God,
Taken
HALLELUYAH GOOD GREAT PERFECT POINT ! Others, when they get extricated, when they get saved out of the false religion, REJOICE GREATLY, while still often with such bawling, crying, tears of great grief at the being tricked for so long, robbed of life, and tears and grief and sorrow ongoing for all the ones they know that are still entangled in the enemy's snare ! BUT JOY, GREAT JOY , the ANGELS IN HEAVEN ALL OF THE ANGELS REJOICE, when just one sinner is saved, from catholicism or otherwise, saved in JESUS, BY HIM ! HALLELUYAH ! REJOICE IN HIM !

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! So if the RCC says in its official teaching that only RCCs are going to heaven, and all others are going to hell, then isn't the RCC including yourself, anti-nonCatholics?

I think that is what is behind the acidic, acrimonious reactions to posts written here by non-Catholics. You are totally anti anyone who does not subscribe to the RCC and its doctrines.

So, if you try to say that we are your brothers and sisters in Christ, you would be lying, because the church that you are stoutly defending doesn't believe that at all.
You need to calm down and READ the posts before you make any more false accusations about me.

I have never made this claim and have presented the Church's position on this matter SEVERAL times now.
The last time was in post #735.

The Catholic Church does NOT teach the fallacy that "only Catholics" are going to Heaven. That is a LIE of YOUR invention - NOT a teaching of the Catholic Church.
READ the post . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC interpretation is abundantly clear, and it showed its true belief in the Middle Ages, when it burned anyone who would not accept its authority, even whole cities of 70,000 men, women and children who did not accept the authority of the pope of the time.

So, it doesn't matter how you try to sweeten the medicine, the clear official teaching is that salvation comes only through the RCC and to be saved one has to convert to Catholicism.

So, your own church teaching is totally undermining everything you are trying to say.
Your lies and historical revisionism are duly noted.
Now - try PROVING that garbage . . .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but not only false, this is from the enemy and is also part and parcel intertwined with the false gospel today.
I understand that you believe Christianity ended in 65 AD and was rediscovered in 1500 AD. An absurd idea at best.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Iraelites knew Moses had died...
You figure out how they Knew...
I don't care.

I said nothing about Official Catholic Church teaching.

Get a grip man...Catholic Church members have called themselves Catholics for centuries...and have "Verbally" Heard Catholic Teaching and Believed what they Heard and and Regurtated all kinds of things they Heard.

Your OFFICIAL Catholic Church Teaching was a mishmash of tradition and philosophies of men.
Your OFFICAL Catholic Church Teaching of catechism (oral teaching) in a written reference was by Roman Catholics in the mid 1500's...and later in the 1980's a more detailed form ...with compendiums added of questions AND the "Catholic" decision makers decided are the Appropriate Answers.

You probably own one of those books and use it to think yourself so clever to start combative conversations, ready to pounce with your Catholic answer...

To bad you didn't notice, your Cathechism, has been widely rejected by non-Catholics.

Can't speak for others, but I do not care what Catholic men have told you to Believe. Nor do I care if you Believe what Catholic men have taught you.

Most of what you think, say and do I reject.
I also do not care if that is okay with you.
Mostly, I feel sorry for you.

Get it?
You can reject the Catechism until the COWS come home because this isn't what we're talking about.

You're changing the subject because I caught you in TWO lies:
- Your false claim that the Israelites "KNEW" where Moses was buried.
They did NOT.
- Your false claim that the Bible teaches that Mary was the "mother" of the "named adelphoi" of Jesus.
It does NOT.

Now - simply admit that you LIED - and move on . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that you believe Christianity ended in 65 AD and was rediscovered in 1500 AD. An absurd idea at best.
AGreeing that your understanding is absurd, as seen in the past posts also. The false understanding is the result of your being tricked so deeply, so long, so much, by the false teachers you said are your friends or whatever it is you listened to ....

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christ of the Bible is not pagan. But the image of Christ on the crucifix is an idol and anyone who worships a crucifix is breaking the second commandment.
That's why Catholics don't "worship" anything or anybody other than God.
If somebody "worships" an image - they are pagans - NOT Catholics.

Get your facts straight . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If somebody "worships" an image - they are pagans - NOT Catholics.

Get your facts straight . . .
So, then, because that is what they do, they were misnamed...

they are not roman catholics. anymore. they are roman pagans. glad that is resolved, and peacefully - now people don't have to be deceived by them anymore , and if someone loses their soul , it is with full knowledge that they are roman pagans.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Early Protestants were Catholics!...
Until they QUIT or were Kicked out of the Catholic Church...Then the Church called them Heretics...but where do you surmise those men Hated the men in the Church?

Their protest was against the Churches Teaching and the Pope who went along with UnBiblical actions.
Really??
Ummmm, Martin Luther would disagree with you . . .

“If your Papist wishes to make a great fuss about the word "alone" (sola), say this to him: ‘Dr. Martin Luther will have it so and he says that a papist and an ass are the same thing’.”

Please do not give these asses any other answer to their useless braying about that word "sola" than simply ‘Luther will have it so, and he says that he is a doctor above all the papal doctors’."

“I know quite well how much skill, hard work, understanding and intelligence is needed for a good translation. They know it less than even the miller's ass for they have never tried it.

And finally, he admitted adding the word 'alone' to Rom. 3:28 of his own volition: “If your Papist annoys you with the word ('alone'), tell him straightway, ‘Dr. Martin Luther will have it so’: Papist and ass are one and the same thing. Whoever will not have my translation, let him give it the go-by: the devil's thanks to him who censures it without my will and knowledge. Luther will have it so, and he is a doctor above all the doctors in Popedom.” (Amic. Discussion, 1, 127,'The Facts About Luther,' O'Hare, TAN Books, 1987, p. 201.)

So much for your fairy tales about your Protestant Fathers . . .

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You need to calm down and READ the posts before you make any more false accusations about me.

I have never made this claim and have presented the Church's position on this matter SEVERAL times now.
The last time was in post #735.

The Catholic Church does NOT teach the fallacy that "only Catholics" are going to Heaven. That is a LIE of YOUR invention - NOT a teaching of the Catholic Church.
READ the post . . .
It's all quite clearly stated in the statutes of the Council of Trent. You can't avoid it.

Reactions: Taken and Joseph77

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't serve God either, apparently.

His Word is to everyone.
I guess you do not know that Paul's ministry was dogged by people like you...Judaizers
I guess you do not know that the first council in Jerusalem was about this very topic.
I guess you do not know that Paul said over and over that Christians are not under the Mosaic Law.
I guess you do not know that Paul put a curse on it. You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.