Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one can get through to him by writing here.
He needs a professional face to face to help break the delusion ...the poor man is bound , he is a puppet on a string being jerked by The Enemy.

We need to seriously pray for him , talking here won’t do it..this is a very strong bondage. :(
Maybe not (that might not be what happened) .
I read a few years ago that catholic authorities direct their members to go to "Christian" websites and interfere. They even join other denominations churchs and become pastors in the other groups to misdirect them. Some CHristians even mistakenly believe a catholic revival, even a charismatic revival, is real , even when and even though it remains in the enemy camp and promotes the enemy authority opposed to true faith and totally contrary to Jesus. The deception is total in multitudes of people whose souls are lost for now.
i.e. catholic groups and individuals join forums and chat rooms to dispense disruption - the same plan used a thousand years ago to disrupt those congregations that were not part of rome , and to even disrupt governments to get control of them, as they have done.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why this junk should not be allowed and kicked off the forum.
People will stumble (the weak ones).
I am sure people would after awhile remove these trolls out of the church if they were in there every sunday without showing an effort to learn something.
This forum should be no different.
When it's just stupid stuff being posted and no responses towards decent people in order to learn something, ban them because it's throwing pearls before swine.

I do that on the forum I moderate but people need to report first than I can take action.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe not (that might not be what happened) .
I read a few years ago that catholic authorities direct their members to go to "Christian" websites and interfere. They even join other denominations churchs and become pastors in the other groups to misdirect them. Some CHristians even mistakenly believe a catholic revival, even a charismatic revival, is real , even when and even though it remains in the enemy camp and promotes the enemy authority opposed to true faith and totally contrary to Jesus. The deception is total in multitudes of people whose souls are lost for now.
i.e. catholic groups and individuals join forums and chat rooms to dispense disruption - the same plan used a thousand years ago to disrupt those congregations that were not part of rome , and to even disrupt governments to get control of them, as they have done.

That is the same lie the Nazi's used against he Jews in WW2. We have one spreading lies we don't need you doing the same on the opposite spectrum

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do that on the forum I moderate but people need to report first than I can take action.
Let's compare briefly what happened in Athens, in Acts, okay?

Was there an overseer in the town center where the many idols were set up by all the various groups ? Each to its own.

Did the Apostle take ANY action against ANY of those idolatrous groups ?

Did anyone ?

Did all the groups, together united, against God, drive the Apostle out of town eventually ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the same lie the Nazi's used against he Jews in WW2. We have one spreading lies we don't need you doing the same on the opposite spectrum
The truth is needed, and only the truth. That is all I am able to speak about - as the ones in the New Testament said: what we have both seen and heard, we speak - what the Father, God in Heaven, from Heaven, reveals and directs to speak/ post / do, that is what His children, His disciples are to DO. The enemies outnumber the believers, basically everywhere.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's compare briefly what happened in Athens, in Acts, okay?

Was there an overseer in the town center where the many idols were set up by all the various groups ? Each to its own.

Did the Apostle take ANY action against ANY of those idolatrous groups ?

Did anyone ?

Did all the groups, together united, against God, drive the Apostle out of town eventually ?

This isn't Ancient times. If someone is acting up you have to report it, that is how a forum works period. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to be here.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is needed, and only the truth. That is all I am able to speak about - as the ones in the New Testament said: what we have both seen and heard, we speak - what the Father, God in Heaven, from Heaven, reveals and directs to speak/ post / do, that is what His children, His disciples are to DO. The enemies outnumber the believers, basically everywhere.

In this case you are speaking lies, rumors, and slander so stop acting like your innocent and holy. I should have reported you for your absolute lies but instead of justice I gave you mercy.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this case you are speaking lies, rumors, and slander so stop acting like your innocent and holy. I should have reported you for your absolute lies but instead of justice I gave you mercy.
You have not noted any post of mine, ever, that is not truth.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No hisB, no evidence is real enuf for you.. I decide what is real. For me I say its the real deal based on the dress of clouds breaking off in the wind.

I already know what she looks like from this 1968 video frame.

Virgin-mary.jpg

No vietnam person has tech to make a dress of clouds. I don't think anyone has that know how. I would of found more vids with it.
I have read about that incident AND watched a video. Simply fascinating. mary apparation church egypt 1968 - Bing video

It’s worth a look at @historyb....IMO

Ugg...I think I posted the right link

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't Ancient times. If someone is acting up you have to report it, that is how a forum works period. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to be here.
? what are you rambling about ? The days today, in line with all Scripture, are far worse than the 'ancient times' as in the times of Athens in Acts that I referred to.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? what are you rambling about ? The days today, in line with all Scripture, are far worse than the 'ancient times' as in the times of Athens in Acts that I referred to.

What are you rambling about?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you butted in without reading and understanding.
If that's true, my apologies. (it would have been better to quote me at the time and ask about it, ask why; now you are assuming that I did not understand) .

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3:15

The Woman= Mary
Her Seed = The Church

Thy seed= everyone against it

Read your KJB.. his seed is not there. And he changed she shall crush thy head... and you will wait for it. The Prot. head get crushed by Mary.