Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure he said that he hasnt been to Mass in 30 years or so,

That makes him as much an ex-catholic as many on here..

We should pray for him...

Peace!

What Church do I attend? They all got gutted out.

I only have this picture to remind me of who did this. I've always wondered why Judas kissed Jesus. It was a future message!!! to tell us who Judas was. I'll pray for you guys.

Below is JP2 betraying Jesus with a kiss. And he was a faker BVM follower. He was so bad he carried a crooked cross. God also struck him down with the shakes. He's a rockstar Pope. He hid behind bullet proof glass. He attended topless Mass. He told Jews sorry for gas chambers. Hitler did that! He showed he could Kiss a book that denies Jesus... omg how could he do that! Someone shot him at point blank range.. a mortal wound.. When God is there they cant shoot you. You shall know a tree by its fruit. Bad tree below.. don't ever do that!
Pope-John-Paul-II-center-kisses-the-the-Quran-Islam-s-Holy-book-in-this-May-14-1999-picture-taken-at.jpg

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we should pray for his salvation and that he gets help from a doctor, poor soul he hears voices in his head.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL,

Yeah you only honor the BVM.. but I pray to her. Not too many know the real JP2.

Lol hisB.

Now I need help from a doctor? Bring all you got I will defeat on this subject.

Jesus said at his Cross the Woman was Genesis 3:15 his own Mother.

Any more Vat 2er want a shot?

Get your popcorn out this might get good! Whered Barney go?

Yes we should pray for his salvation and that he gets help from a doctor, poor soul he hears voices in his head.

What voice do you hear in your head? Let me guess .. the good angel most of the time? I'm glad the good angel is speaking to us. (that's checkmate)

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL,

Yeah you only honor the BVM.. but I pray to her. Not too many know the real JP2.

Lol hisB.

Now I need help from a doctor? Bring all you got I will defeat on this subject.

Jesus said at his Cross the Woman was Genesis 3:15 his own Mother.

Any more Vat 2er want a shot?

Get your popcorn out this might get good! Whered Barney go?
I believe that Mary is not only the “Woman” spoken of in Gen.3:15 – but also the “Woman” of Rev. 12:1-5. I also pray to the Blessed Mother for her intercession.
What I don’t do is worship her – which is what YOU do.

There are no “Mary Churches” within Christianity. The Catholic Church is CHRIST-centered, not Mary-centered. Jesus guaranteed that His church would NOT succumb to the gates of Hell – even if YOU believe it did in your faithless stupor.

As for St. John Paul the Great – he was the greatest Pope in the last 200 years.
The picture you keep posting is a photo of a man being thankful to his new friend for a gift that was given him. It is NOT an “acceptance” of the Quran as “Truth”.

That’s the problem with faithless dissidents like you – you put ALL of your trust and faith in an image instead of in GOD, where it belongs . . .

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What voice do you hear in your head? Let me guess .. the good angel most of the time? I'm glad the good angel is speaking to us. (that's checkmate)

No voices brian. Normal people don't hear voices in their head, sick people do hear voices in their head. That is why I am concerned about your mental health because frankly normal people don't act like you do.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No voices brian. Normal people don't hear voices in their head, sick people do hear voices in their head. That is why I am concerned about your mental health because frankly normal people don't act like you do.

When you say voices... I call them thoughts. If you say you never had a bad thought in your life I will have say to you that's untrue.
Besides isn't that a character attack on me? Voices are external sounds.. that are audible to your head. Those kinds certainly come from the other world. But they can also pretend to be thoughts which makes them even more dangerous b/c they sound like your own mind.

The bible does say The Woman is against Thy seed, and Jesus called his Mother the Woman at the Cross. And the video is hard evidence of her power.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say voices... I call them thoughts. If you say you never had a bad thought in your life I will have say to you that's untrue.

Thought are not voices in your head, voices don't have to be external. Like I said if you hear voices in your head your not well and that is not a character attack but concern for your well being. By the way is English your first language?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HisB,

I can't write..(i'm stupid) its something God left me with. I hear my own thoughts and they are both good and bad.. I say I love Jesus and Mary to stop the bad ones. But I only heard voices in my sleep like screaming sick woman in my ears. Very horrible. That's how I know there are devils flying around like ghost everywhere.

I also believe the devil can insert his thoughts into your mind. If you have that going on its a never know thing. You only know when you start saying you are a bad writer.. and you might be mentally ill to others.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HisB,

I can't write..(i'm stupid) its something God left me with. I hear my own thoughts and they are both good and bad.. I say I love Jesus and Mary to stop the bad ones. But I only heard voices in my sleep like screaming sick woman in my ears. Very horrible. That's how I know there are devils flying around like ghost everywhere.

I also believe the devil can insert his thoughts into your mind. If you have that going on its a never know thing. You only know when you start saying you are a bad writer.. and you might be mentally ill to others.

I'm not sure I understand that whole "bad writer" thing. Could you explain?

Reactions: historyb

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born with blue baby at birth..plus in the 70's i drank from lead pipes. it must of had an effect on my English and writing..but I excel with visual things. Like Shrouds and BVM vids... and Jesus teachings. Everything I learn is from sight and sound together. I can look at an object and know it faster than reading about it. I can't play any instruments either. . its like writing to me. Jibberish. To express myself I use vids.. and images. Using combination of sight and sound as one. This I know God gave me.

He gave me eyes and ears. People told me they claim to see a chalkboard in their mind.. I have no such thing up there. I only have my eyes & ears, and they connect to my heart. I would go crazy if I saw images in my mind. When I close my eyes i see nothing. :)

So if I watch Jesus movie I learn all of him faster than reading a bible. I see and hear him, and understand him way faster.

If I see Mary vids I see her power faster than anyone. "dress of clouds..made of light." I see these things as impossible. . and I understand it as the power of God. Others are just blind to like my blind to writing and playing instruments. If someone talks to me... I cant understand them until its seen and heard.

So if they say I don't see Mary.. I can't understand them.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born with blue baby at birth..plus in the 70's i drank from lead pipes. it must of had an effect on my English and writing..but I excel with visual things. Like Shrouds and BVM vids... and Jesus teachings. Everything I learn is from sight and sound together. I can look at an object and know it faster than reading about it. I can't play any instruments either. . its like writing to me. Jibberish. To express myself I use vids.. and images. Using combination of sight and sound as one. This I know God gave me.

He gave me eyes and ears. People told me they claim to see a chalkboard in their mind.. I have no such thing up there. I only have my eyes & ears, and they connect to my heart. I would go crazy if I saw images in my mind. When I close my eyes i see nothing. :)

So if I watch Jesus movie I learn all of him faster than reading a bible. I see and hear him, and understand him way faster.

If I see Mary vids I see her power faster than anyone. "dress of clouds..made of light." I see these things as impossible. . and I understand it as the power of God. Others are just blind to like my blind to writing and playing instruments. If someone talks to me... I cant understand them until its seen and heard.

So if they say I don't see Mary.. I can't understand them.

Don't know if this will help, but it is a word for word account of the gospel of matthew (No reading)...

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would that matter when the subject here is Mary.

See at least I understand the topic.

Maybe this might help you... no reading.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would that matter when the subject here is Mary.
See at least I understand the topic.
Maybe this might help you... no reading.

I am aware of the topic. However, when you went "off topic" to share the baby blue and bad writing thing, which is know as a rabbit trail of sort, from the main, I only offered to share a link with you so you would not need to read the book of matthew, it is a word for word account.

At any rate, sorry if I offended you.
God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I' m a Jesus and Mary believer.. and I have no doubt about either. I have all the evidence i need, and I have never looked upon my prayers to them as a form of worshiping..

Its hope, faith, and love ..that I have for them.

I see worshiping people as 'yes people' to God... and they do it to be seen doing it. Like those people who stand out front in Church to say I showed up so I'm going to heaven.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Woman is at war with Satans seed. Mary comes to bring light into the world.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I' m a Jesus and Mary believer.. and I have no doubt about either. I have all the evidence i need, and I have never looked upon my prayers to them as a form of worshiping..

Its hope, faith, and love ..that I have for them.

I see worshiping people as 'yes people' to God... and they do it to be seen doing it. Like those people who stand out front in Church to say I showed up so I'm going to heaven.

So you worship Mary

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I never worship anyone.. I hope, faith, and Love Mary and Jesus.

Worshiping is for Allah peoples.

Just look at the video.. to see her power.. she going to crush thy snakes head and his seeds.