VISION REVEALS ALIENS ARE DEMONS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VISION REVEALS ALIENS ARE DEMONS

An unsettled unbliever I met had a vision in which he and others were on the top floor of a high-rise building when a flying saucer landed on the roof. Everyone became frightened, fled the building and stood on the sidewalk looking up at the flying saucer. Then he was shown alien like creatures similar to those depicted the movies inside the flying saucer. Neither he nor those standing out there knew what to do. It was at this time that the Holy Spirit told him to do what his grandmother told him to do, which was to plead the blood of Jesus on them. As he began pleading the blood of Jesus he saw one of the alien like creatures inside of the flying saucer become angry and when he continued to plead the blood of Jesus the alien became angrier. He became afraid of the alien and after questioning if he should stop pleading the blood of Jesus he decided to keep pleading the blood of Jesus. As he continued the alien became even more angry and then suddenly the alien and the space ship completely disappeared. This vision showed him that the space ships and the alien encounters were nothing more than demonic encounters since they became angry and disappeared when he pleaded the blood of Jesus.

The atheist scientists in NASA, the general scientific community, the various medias and the US government have caused ignorant Americans to entertain demons, which are appearing to them as aliens. This has led to various sects of atheists, one of which called Heavens Gate, after being instructed by demons posing as aliens that if they killed themselves space ships were awaiting them out in space to save them from the destruction of the earth, poisoned themselves in California. The Raleans, another sect of atheist scientists, after being instructed by demons posing as aliens that space ships await them in outer space to save them from the destruction of the earth, were subsequently instructed by these demons that they would be rescued if they built a flying saucer shaped building in Jerusalem. Since, then they have been trying to purchase land in Jerusalem and build this building.

There is another sect of atheist scientists who have been going in the spirit into the earth in France and meeting up with demons posing as Sesquach and other hoaxes that have been introduced into the American public and whole heartedly embraced by the atheist scientists. These demons have been instructing them on end time scenarios of their own making and how to escape the future destruction of the earth. The mainstream atheist media is trying, through the media, to disassociate these sects of atheist scientists from their sect of atheist scientists, because they expose them as they really are, demon driven sects.

While the atheist globalist media is trying to cover up this phenomena they and atheist corporate Americans are pushing the practice of Yoga, which is how the ancient Hindus became inhabited by the demons that they worshipped. And it was through the practice of Yoga and the resulting inhabitation by demons, that the instructions to include Siti, which is the practice of burning alive the wife of a deceased husband, was introduced into the ancient Hindu religions. It was not until a Christian, who was translating the Vedic into their various dialects for them the 1800s, pointed out that this practice was not included in the Vedic, that the India government outlawed this practice. The new jargon associated with this ancient practice is to try to get in touch with your inner power, which when they do it is really a demon.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an email I received from years ago, when I was discussing Ezekiel 10:9 with a group, this was real, no vision;

You'd be surprised by how the new age (a compilation of esoteric beliefs) uses Ezekiel chapter 10:9, to prove the Bible talks about UFOs, and therefore the proof. They insist that verse is a ufo. Funny; how they who do not even believe have to interpret the Bible. But yes, they lead many astray with exactly this verse. It's disgusting; and taken out of the context, as usual.

I have experience with UFOs a lot, especially; as coming out of the new age and those things I still see, but I just observe.
For 3 years I had nightmares about UFOs, the greys, the ones who have large eyes and big head and small bodies, coming taking me and doing things. It was in my twenties. The first night it started I had screamed so much I woke up a whole apartment complex. My best friend was living next door, and she knocked my door asking if I was alright. I had screamed like I was being murdered. Something must obviously have happened. I didn't remember. But after that, my dreams started. Each night, at 3 am, for 3 years, I dreamt they came and took me, and did experiment. Things like needles and operations. I lost time too. I could swear I had just went to bed, waking up at 7 am. This was real. It was no joke.
I saw a lot of crafts outside as well, unexplained things.
Then one night, I had the bright idea that God could protect me, and I said Jesus name when I saw them. You know what happened. They vanished like dust.
Immediately they vanished into thin air. I’m not joking. They did. I was just looking; in shock; but mostly in relief. They never ever returned!
I could sleep peaceful through the night; In the name of Jesus.

SO, a lot of people have the same experience I've read. But they are ignored by those communities or those preaching about UFOs; despite trying to have a dialogue, and despite their proofs.
That says it all.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an email I received from years ago, when I was discussing Ezekiel 10:9 with a group, this was real, no vision;

You'd be surprised by how the new age (a compilation of esoteric beliefs) uses Ezekiel chapter 10:9, to prove the Bible talks about UFOs, and therefore the proof. They insist that verse is a ufo. Funny; how they who do not even believe have to interpret the Bible. But yes, they lead many astray with exactly this verse. It's disgusting; and taken out of the context, as usual.

I have experience with UFOs a lot, especially; as coming out of the new age and those things I still see, but I just observe.
For 3 years I had nightmares about UFOs, the greys, the ones who have large eyes and big head and small bodies, coming taking me and doing things. It was in my twenties. The first night it started I had screamed so much I woke up a whole apartment complex. My best friend was living next door, and she knocked my door asking if I was alright. I had screamed like I was being murdered. Something must obviously have happened. I didn't remember. But after that, my dreams started. Each night, at 3 am, for 3 years, I dreamt they came and took me, and did experiment. Things like needles and operations. I lost time too. I could swear I had just went to bed, waking up at 7 am. This was real. It was no joke.
I saw a lot of crafts outside as well, unexplained things.
Then one night, I had the bright idea that God could protect me, and I said Jesus name when I saw them. You know what happened. They vanished like dust.
Immediately they vanished into thin air. I’m not joking. They did. I was just looking; in shock; but mostly in relief. They never ever returned!
I could sleep peaceful through the night; In the name of Jesus.

SO, a lot of people have the same experience I've read. But they are ignored by those communities or those preaching about UFOs; despite trying to have a dialogue, and despite their proofs.
That says it all.
Thanks for sharing. This is a great testimony, especially in this time because the Left has restarted the alien lie in order to validate their anti-Christian movement.