Wake UP!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And There are many signs for the forthcoming Tribulation, and nearly all of them are casting their long shadows upon this globe we call earth. If the shadows are appearing, it won’t be long until the real thing gets here. It’s just like a storm. When you hear the thunder, you’d better run inside because the storm is coming. Well, it’s thundering folks, and it’s going to be a doozy.
[SIZE=14pt]The thing is, I have an umbrella. It’s called salvation in Christ. I won’t be here when the storm comes, and I pray you won’t either. All who belong to Jesus are His Church (His bride). Jesus is coming for His bride before the storm (the Tribulation) comes, but once He removes (the Rapture) His bride from this earth the gloves are off. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Wake up my friend, Jesus is coming. I don’t know when, but He has told us to be watching, and He would not have told us to watch if there were not something for us to watch for. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jesus came down hard on the Pharisees for not recognizing the signs of His first coming, the First Advent. He has given us signs for His second coming, the Second Advent. All of the signs we are seeing are related to the Tribulation and the Second Coming of Christ. There are no signs for the Rapture. So obviously, now get this, when we hear the thunder, the storm is on its way. We are hearing the thunder of the approaching Tribulation followed by the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. That means the Rapture is even closer, since we will be removed before the downpour arrives. [/SIZE]

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
blessedhope said:
And There are many signs for the forthcoming Tribulation, and nearly all of them are casting their long shadows upon this globe we call earth. If the shadows are appearing, it won’t be long until the real thing gets here. It’s just like a storm. When you hear the thunder, you’d better run inside because the storm is coming. Well, it’s thundering folks, and it’s going to be a doozy.
[SIZE=14pt]The thing is, I have an umbrella. It’s called salvation in Christ. I won’t be here when the storm comes, and I pray you won’t either. All who belong to Jesus are His Church (His bride). Jesus is coming for His bride before the storm (the Tribulation) comes, but once He removes (the Rapture) His bride from this earth the gloves are off. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Wake up my friend, Jesus is coming. I don’t know when, but He has told us to be watching, and He would not have told us to watch if there were not something for us to watch for. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jesus came down hard on the Pharisees for not recognizing the signs of His first coming, the First Advent. He has given us signs for His second coming, the Second Advent. All of the signs we are seeing are related to the Tribulation and the Second Coming of Christ. There are no signs for the Rapture. So obviously, now get this, when we hear the thunder, the storm is on its way. We are hearing the thunder of the approaching Tribulation followed by the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. That means the Rapture is even closer, since we will be removed before the downpour arrives. [/SIZE]
Don't think you're gonna need an umbrella

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Now if you'll not gonna be here why do you need the armour?

Now you say the rapture has no signs but you're using the signs of the 2nd coming for this rapture,makes no sense

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
thelight, in quoting ephesians 6:11 are you implying that the Satan is only present on the earth in the tribulation?

you know that verse could be for Christians in the Church age and not just Trib Saints?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
teamventure said:
thelight, in quoting ephesians 6:11 are you implying that the Satan is only present on the earth in the tribulation?

you know that verse could be for Christians in the Church age and not just Trib Saints?
Im implying that he(satan)will be here live and in person,and we will face him....To say that we shall be raptured before he(satan)appears is total deception