Walking In Faith By the Word of God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, are you aware of the different words used in this place?

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you . . .

These words translated "work" in these two places are not the same, what can you tell me about them?

Much love!
The key . Follow the SPIRIT , heed not the flesh . If you like i can bring some examples
of the flesh . ITS SIN . its what GOD calls evil . like witchcraft , yeah that would include harrys potter and stuff like that
and helloween . Those who pratice darkness . Those who love the flesh are those
who justify their sin . NOW WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM IN THE HOUSE dont we .
WAY too many are not WORKING out that salvation . THEY AINT HEEDING THE HOLY GOD and HIS HOLY SPIRIT
but rather they heeding the flesh . BIG PROBLEM in the christain house .
WHO we love is who we obey . WHO we obey is whose we ARE . WE can KID OURSELVES , BUT WE CANT KID GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The key . Follow the SPIRIT , heed not the flesh . If you like i can bring some examples
of the flesh . ITS SIN . its what GOD calls evil . like witchcraft , yeah that would include harrys potter and stuff like that
and helloween . Those who pratice darkness . Those who love the flesh are those
who justify their sin . NOW WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM IN THE HOUSE dont we .
WAY too many are not WORKING out that salvation . THEY AINT HEEDING THE HOLY GOD and HIS HOLY SPIRIT
but rather they heeding the flesh . BIG PROBLEM in the christain house .
WHO we love is who we obey . WHO we obey is whose we ARE . WE can KID OURSELVES , BUT WE CANT KID GOD .
Brother is spotted.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 4:1-5 KJV
1) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

If you are trying to work for righteousness, well, that is addressed here.

Much love!
Abraham BELIEVED . ABRAHAM had FAITH . And Abraham rejoiced to SEE JESUS DAY and HE SAW IT TOO .
Our belief , our faith is VOID , DEAD , if we kid ourselves and follow the flesh ..
So how come i get angry faces from some and from others get told i be the hater
just cause i correct error when i see error . Correcting error aint SIN mark . Till we figure this out
we decieving ourselves . NOT SAYING or accusing you . I am just reminding us all of something .
SEE . IF OUR CONVERSION IS TRUE . WOULD WE NOT have the FRUITS TO PROVE IT .
I mean GOD DOES WORK THROUGH THE LAMBS . HE is the one who changes our heart . RIGHT .
Was paul a hater cause he rebuked and rebuked even sharply those within the church for being in sins .
ME NIETHER mark . and till we figure out that the church should never have quit correcting error within the church
THEN WE ARE DECIEVED and being decieved . I aint the hater mark .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Abraham BELIEVED . ABRAHAM had FAITH . And Abraham rejoiced to SEE JESUS DAY and HE SAW IT TOO .
Our belief , our faith is VOID , DEAD , if we kid ourselves and follow the flesh ..
So how come i get angry faces from some and from others get told i be the hater
just cause i correct error when i see error . Correcting error aint SIN mark . Till we figure this out
we decieving ourselves . NOT SAYING or accusing you . I am just reminding us all of something .
SEE . IF OUR CONVERSION IS TRUE . WOULD WE NOT have the FRUITS TO PROVE IT .
I mean GOD DOES WORK THROUGH THE LAMBS . HE is the one who changes our heart . RIGHT .
Was paul a hater cause he rebuked and rebuked even sharply those within the church for being in sins .
ME NIETHER mark . and till we figure out that the church should never have quit correcting error within the church
THEN WE ARE DECIEVED and being decieved . I aint the hater mark .
save-image.png

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you . . .

These words translated "work" in these two places are not the same, what can you tell me about them?

Much love!
Look at the very definition of the FRUIT of the SPIRIT .
PROVING what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD . TO GOD . not to men , not to a new generation . Not to progressive ideals .
TO GOD . And the last time i checked , SIN aint pleasing to GOD .
Last time i checked the SPIRIT works in us what IS PLEASING TO GOD .
I aint the monster mark . I aint the hater just cause i correct and rebuke error .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many are simply falling for a ruse . A ruse which in times past has never helped one single church .
But rather leavend them all up to the full . The ruse that we need to overlook sin and errors
and just GET ALONG and have us some unity . IT AINT WORKING . AINT WORKED and it aint working
and it wont work . Leaven will fill up the places .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Too many are simply falling for a ruse . A ruse which in times past has never helped one single church .
But rather leavend them all up to the full . The ruse that we need to overlook sin and errors
and just GET ALONG and have us some unity . IT AINT WORKING . AINT WORKED and it aint working

Attachments

• save-image.png
    save-image.png
    611.9 KB · Views: 0

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
save-image.png

• Love

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
PROVING what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD . TO GOD . not to men , not to a new generation . Not to progressive ideals .
I aint the monster mark . I aint the hater just cause i correct and rebuke error .
save-image.png

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know the difference between these two words?

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know the difference between these two words?

Much love!
There is but one thing a man need to KNOW and DO to be able to work the works of GOD .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .
as far as working out our own salvation . FOLLOW HIM , OBEY HIM , HEED THE SPIRIT . GOD WORKS in us
what is pleasing unto HIM . HEED HIM and not the flesh .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
OH i see the question .
allow an answer . WORK OUT simply means OBEY HE who has saved us and works in us .
OBEY HIS SPIRIT .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now lift those hands and let the LORD be praised .
Ergon, "For it is God who works in you . . .", this is more like doing an original work.

Katergadzomai, "Work out your salvation . . .", this is more like performing an assigned task.

Understanding this helps us to keep the focus on God's work in us, that as He works new life into us, we are to work that our into our lives.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Understanding this helps us to keep the focus on God's work in us, that as He works new life into us, we are to work that our into our lives.
Brother, He has worked in me beyond my imagination...like many I was robbed of so much in my life.

God has brought me so many blessings I’ve lost count...I’m on cloud nine...He’s an amazing God....I’m not saying the path has been easy, no it wasn’t and isn’t...but in my heart, I know he keeps me on his path that HE has for my life...my testimony and Praise His Holy Name!

My life is in the Lord hands.

Reactions: marks

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 4:1-5 KJV
1) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

If you are trying to work for righteousness, well, that is addressed here.

Much love!
Let's see James touch on Abraham in verse (v.20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? A person can have all the faith they want, but if they have no works to go along with that faith, that faith is in vain, that faith is dead. (v.21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? We read where Abraham, the father of the faithful showed the Lord his faith by his works. (v.22) Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? (v.23) And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD AND IT WAS IMPUTED UNTO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS: and he was called the friend of God. (v.24) Ye see then how that by works a man is Justified, and not by faith only. Do you see that also? Do you understand that you need works to go along with that faith; if you love and fear God then you should have no problem obeying his commandments. (v.17) Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Paul said in (Gal. 6:) (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden.
Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said in (Gal. 6:) (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden.
Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.
I guess then you are not familiar with this passage to that extent?

You've restated your assertion, but you didn't respond to my post. A reply, but not a response.

Do you understand what I am saying about these two words? I don't just want to ignore that.

Much love!