Walking In Faith By the Word of God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not interested in mataiologian brother.
Shalom
Johann.
That is a big word , i was about to take my shoes off , when suddenly i remember its not math and i dont have to count
past ten . WE STICKING TO CHRIST and the bible as our book my friend . Now lift those hands and let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Progressive Christianity-

"It's all about Jesus so I never go N' wandering in the OT without Jesus-so at any given moment I can pause and I can say: Jesus, what do you think of that-and Jesus would say, Brian, what do you think of that? Well it seems to me Jesus, in the light of what you have taught us is-"that we need to rethink this passage"--and Jesus said-Amen" Zahn

So is that what you are doing, having a "rethink" on Scriptures, and Jesus would say to you-Amen? @quietthinker

Deeply contemplative, empty your mind till you "hear" the voice/kol

A nice discussion, which is coming to a halt.
Johann.
Contemplative , empty your mind stuff , beware it big time . As i am sure you already know .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Progressive Christianity-

"It's all about Jesus so I never go N' wandering in the OT without Jesus-so at any given moment I can pause and I can say: Jesus, what do you think of that-and Jesus would say, Brian, what do you think of that? Well it seems to me Jesus, in the light of what you have taught us is-"that we need to rethink this passage"--and Jesus said-Amen" Zahn

So is that what you are doing, having a "rethink" on Scriptures, and Jesus would say to you-Amen? @quietthinker

Deeply contemplative, empty your mind till you "hear" the voice/kol

A nice discussion, which is coming to a halt.
Johann.
Rethink the scriptures , simply means , LET US MAKE IT SAY WE WANT IT TO SAY . As i am sure you already know .
Man gonna do as man gonna do , but lambs gonna do as JESUS said TO DO .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This might be direct but out of great love for all humanity i must say this . Progressive christanity is OF THE DEVIL .
Point blank and right to the point i am . ITS a lie from HELL . A lie from the serpent ,
an excuse for man to go around the truth and invent a god which serves his own self .
As i am SURE you already know . Now hit those trenches my friend . JESUS IS OUR HOPE and our salvation
We have a lot of Progressives here brother, they are usually silent, but once a while we have to deal with them directly, once they make their "voice" heard.
Johann.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And please see Mike Winger's video clip on Zahn, and hear for yourself how Zahn is butchering the Scriptures-as to honesty, the one being dishonest is you.
I am being mild here with you-

The bible is not the perfect revelation of God-Jesus is- Zahn.
Jesus is the Savior of all that is to be saved-including the Bible- Zahn
Jesus saves the Bible from itself-Zahn
The Bible is not the final authority-Zahn

Hmmm-you don't "endorse" the "teachings of Zahn, now you do-you are not here to stand corrected, but to impose Zahn's, and yourself, views upon me.
Notice what the attack is on , THE BIBLE . these clowns and men of belial do as they do .
But lambs gonna feast on the bible and DO as JESUS said to do . Embracing ALL HOLY TRUTH of the WORD and Words of GOD .
Some might call that extremist , I CALL IT MAKING ONE WISE UNTO SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST .
So that men can no longer toss folks to and fro with false doctrines . Feast on the lovely bible my friend .
AND KEEP feasting on it . Men gonna label us with many names
But lambs have the love for TRUTH upon their hearts . Lambs dont sit under false men of belial .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a lot of Progressives here brother, they are usually silent, but once a while we have to deal with them directly, once they make their "voice" heard.
Johann.
That is because progessivism has long infiltrated the churches . Both liberal and conservative have been influenced
by its new age tatics for years my friend . But lambs dont buy the lies of men . lambs wont embrace
the tatics of men gone wrong . FOR GOD has shed the LOVE FOR HIM , FOR CHRIST , FOR TRUTH upon our hearts .
And doctrine that is contrary leaves a real big STINK in the noses of lambs . But the bible , now that is pure and such
a wonderful odor to a lamb .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is a big word , i was about to take my shoes off , when suddenly i remember its not math and i dont have to count
past ten . WE STICKING TO CHRIST and the bible as our book my friend . Now lift those hands and let the LORD be praised .
Lol!
1Ti 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

You are aware there are some advocating God is all love-regardless of how they live?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johann.
Who is this brain Zahndi who speaks as though he is a voice from GOD . This attack upon the scriptures
does not come from GOD but rather from men under the influence of he who has always desired to be AS GOD . aka , the dragon .
Men will do as they do , but lambs wont heed men gone wrong . For GOD has opened the eyes , the ears the mind and the hearts
of the lambs . THEY LOVE and embrace TRUTH , for by grace GOD has shed that LOVE upon our hearts .
WHO is this Zahndi who speaks as though we needed his opinion . We sticking to the bible . i am so sorry
that so many love this trash that most progressives and deconstructinists pumped out . But to me it smells
like puke and dung with rotted cheese in hot water that has been sitting for about a week in one hundred and five degree temps .
IT STINKY . yet the words in the bible , THEY ARE LOVELY .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is because progessivism has long infiltrated the churches . Both liberal and conservative have been influenced
by its new age tatics for years my friend . But lambs dont buy the lies of men . lambs wont embrace
the tatics of men gone wrong . FOR GOD has shed the LOVE FOR HIM , FOR CHRIST , FOR TRUTH upon our hearts .
And doctrine that is contrary leaves a real big STINK in the noses of lambs . But the bible , now that is pure and such
a wonderful odor to a lamb .
--and you are aware progressivism redefine the Scriptures, to suit their culture? We can throw in another word-"Individualism"

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--and you are aware progressivism redefine the Scriptures, to suit their culture? We can throw in another word-"Individualism"
Ed agrees my friend . Mr ED ZACH LEE . its exactly what they do . Go with the flows of the ever changing culture .
Forgetting that the WORD and words of GOD do not change . THEY REMAIN FOR ALL TIME .
Progressivism is of the devil . And the devil sure knows how to FEED THE FLESH , the LUSTS OF MEN .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ed agrees my friend . Mr ED ZACH LEE . its exactly what they do . Go with the flows of the ever changing culture .
Forgetting that the WORD and words of GOD do not change . THEY REMAIN FOR ALL TIME .
Progressivism is of the devil . And the devil sure knows how to FEED THE FLESH , the LUSTS OF MEN .
Is this your name, my brother?

• Haha

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Individulaism is simply this , YE are your own GOD . and that is another FACT .
Its thus sayeth the flesh and flesh has become their god . The god of the mirror is the god they bow down unto .
Now visusalize this , they sit in front of a mirror and say to the image in the mirror , THY WILL BE DONE O HOLY GOD .
Men do as men do . but lambs do as JESUS said to do . CRUCIFY the wicked flesh and honor and obey the LIVING GOD .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Individulaism is simply this , YE are your own GOD . and that is another FACT .
Its thus sayeth the flesh and flesh has become their god . The god of the mirror is the god they bow down unto .
Now visusalize this , they sit in front of a mirror and say to the image in the mirror , THY WILL BE DONE O HOLY GOD .
Men do as men do . but lambs do as JESUS said to do . CRUCIFY the wicked flesh and honor and obey the LIVING GOD .
You seem to be a well of information which I deeply appreciate brother
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you my brother-will always call upon you when stuck. I believe we are in the end times now.
That site gave me a lot of food for thought.
Johann.
We in the END TIMES , BIG TIME . a massive falling away has grown .
And under this strong delusion many are now being gathered under a progressive love , a lie
which DISHONORS GOD , HIS CHRIST and embraces darkness . AND IT is gathering all religoins
all tribes not in the lambs book of life to merge as one under its ever growing religoin .
A religoin which has made void GOD , HIS CHRIST and made the love of the world , ITS GOD .
As muslims , buddists , hindues and all are gathering under the head
of all darkness and hollering God is love , GOD is love . BUT KNOW NEITHER GOD NOR LOVE .
Satan knows how to use words too . He sure has created a love god .
But if we examine this love god , IT SURE SEEMS to be loving and embracing sins , all paths ,
and hating the truth more than ever . ANY LOVE that cometh OF GOD
wont DISHNOR GOD . It would LOVE GOD , thus it would Love and have loved THE TRUTH OF HIS WORDS .
This other love DONT DO THAT .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We in the END TIMES , BIG TIME . a massive falling away has grown .
And under this strong delusion many are now being gathered under a progressive love , a lie
which DISHONORS GOD , HIS CHRIST and embraces darkness . AND IT is gathering all religoins
all tribes not in the lambs book of life to merge as one under its ever growing religoin .
A religoin which has made void GOD , HIS CHRIST and made the love of the world , ITS GOD .
As muslims , buddists , hindues and all are gathering under the head
of all darkness and hollering God is love , GOD is love . BUT KNOW NEITHER GOD NOR LOVE .
Satan knows how to use words too . He sure has created a love god .
But if we examine this love god , IT SURE SEEMS to be loving and embracing sins , all paths ,
and hating the truth more than ever . ANY LOVE that cometh OF GOD
wont DISHNOR GOD . It would LOVE GOD , thus it would Love and have loved THE TRUTH OF HIS WORDS .
This other love DONT DO THAT .
I have posted some video clips, if you have time, take a listen-the world has gone "mad"

I have said to my brother today, those without the Spirit are nothing but "sophisticated animals"-might sound harsh, unloving, but it's the truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted some video clips, if you have time, take a listen-the world has gone "mad"

I have said to my brother today, those without the Spirit are nothing but "sophisticated animals"-might sound harsh, unloving, but it's the truth.
Its easy to sum up these progressive false ones . They claim they see the text through JESUS .
But they do not . They are twisting things to fit what they THINK is His love or HIS truth .
They dont even KNOW JESUS . They at most use SOME of His teachings , again TAKEN OUT OF TEXT
to support THEIR OWN VIEWS on what THEY THINK IT SHOULD MEAN .
And most cling to it cause they dont like the GOD of the ol test . They want to embrace homosexuality or other sins .
THEY want to allegoricalize it all away and make it just seem to fit their own delusion of what THEY THINK
JESUS even means .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its easy to spot them . Just examine the JESUS they teach and bring . Now watch .
They often use only two verses , LOVE YOUR NIEGHBOR
they often twist things to support the SOCIAL GOSPEL .
They often make the point that JESUS never spoke against homosexuality .
THEY KNOW what they are doing . THEY are decievers my friend .
Even the love the preach is false and has serious errors in it .
THEY DO NOT know Christ . JESUS never came to make VOID the words of GOD . HE IS THE WORD of GOD .
HE came so we could be saved and so that we could worship GOD as GOD always desired .
OBEDIANCE UNTO GOD , not disobediance , OBEDIANCE . TO WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .
These folks know neither GOD nor CHRIST . And as far as reading the bible they must have had their own desires
in mind when they did so . Cause They twist and omit whatever they dont like. dont heed this zahn nor his
many progressives .