Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the interpretation is not dependent upon what you call the mind of Christ. If so we have several thousand interpretations from the mind of Christ that disagree with each other! The Bible interprets its own symbols, and when it doesn't we can only guess at their meanings and those guesses are anywhere from 0-100% wrong!
The reason for the "several thousand interpretations", is because they are being discerned through their natural man/minds.

All Born Again Christians HAVE the mind of Christ, but unfortunately most don't access it, but instead discern and interpret scripture through their natural mind.
1 Cor. 2
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

[14] But the natural man [mind] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many view this also as the snake Moses put on a pole and people looked to it for healing! Symbols may or may not mean anything. If they use the symbol as a sign of demonic practices- then yes, the symbol has value. There are legions of precious saints who are in teh medical field and accept that as the logo for medicine and they are not new agers by a long shot.
Please notice that the world of today's medicine (WHO) is not of a Judeo-Christian origin, but rather is based on the Greek Mythology of Asclepius.

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While not directed at me, I will answer for myself. I did in 2016, then learned my lesson and didn't in 2020. I thought he would be good for the country, but as far as I am concerned he wasn't. As a moderate Democrat, I will vote for Republican candidates that I feel represent my interests and the way I want the country to go. There are very few Republican candidates that I would vote for, none in Florida where I currently live.

You're right it was not directed to you. I asked this question to someone else in order to help me understand how she's thinking so I can better answer her questions.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the following image and information will help all to understand the source of today's medicine.

I know what the logo means. As an EMS worker, we have a similar logo. We have a star if life and the snake wrapped around the staff.

I will not agree with you on this, ever! Modern medicine is God sent to help man. Believe it or not, but God gave man the knowledge to help their fellow man.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what the logo means. As an EMS worker, we have a similar logo. We have a star if life and the snake wrapped around the staff.

I will not agree with you on this, ever! Modern medicine is God sent to help man. Believe it or not, but God gave man the knowledge to help their fellow man.
Of course you won't agree!
As a worker in the realm of big "pharma", denial will most likely rule. Do you have any scripture for your stand?

Surely one day soon, you will become aware that there will be a connection between COVID and a Digital ID., of which has the propensity to be hooked up with "buying and selling" through the proposed "CBDC", Central Bank Digital Currency.

Reactions: NL.009

NL.009

Dec 1, 2022
Babylon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a worker in the realm of big "pharma", denial will most likely rule. Do you have any scripture for your stand?

Surely one day soon, you will become aware that there will be a connection between COVID and a Digital ID., of which has the propensity to be hooked up with "buying and selling" through the proposed "CBDC", Central Bank Digital Currency.
That is one half of the truth. Their injections have multiple purposes. They contain a transparent liquid `chip` which is a biochemical receiver that responds to radio waves of frequencies at millimeter wave length. This technology is already present in the form of chips in passports and smartphones. Which is why a smartphone does not require connection to the internet or even battery life to send your location because it merely receives what a transmitter sends out. It does not have to do anything on its own end that would require electricity. That is why the chip in a passport also does not require any charging up with electricity. And why when you load up google maps without connection, you will still be able to see your location.

The first countries to get injected and with highest priority are the centers of the affluent. The more affluent an area is, the more urgently they try to get everyone there injected with the tracking device for security reasons. They want to see if you are on board with them and the mark.
They want to have clarity if you are a dissident and a potential threat to the rich people who frequent these countries and places. This is nothing new. The world countries are already ranked by how rich they are. The more rich a country is the more bureaucracy there is. A poor country needs less strict enforcement because nobody cares if the poor get harmed. A rich murderer from a place like Switzerland could flee into a poor country and he would not have to show his ID to travel there because the poor country is not important to the royals. Just poor people there, nobody important that the murderer could harm.

The other reason for the injection is to harm people. Since there is an expected 1 percent of cases who will officially receive `side effects`, it makes for a sufficient disguise to give unwanted individuals and people they deem to be potential future dissidents a deadly injection. To them this is merely a preventative security measure.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am hardly in denial and have spoken in length about the very symbol that my profession uses with many a Pastor and priest and not one of them said to worry about it.

I am also an EMT, I don't do big pharma, but I do save lives, are you also against that?

Common sense tells us that God gives man the knowledge to do things. If you think that He doesn't that that is your problem, not mine.

I stand by my statements and will continue to do so!

I am curious though, if 911 is called on your behalf, will you send them away because they according to you work in the realm of big pharma?

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one half of the truth. Their injections have multiple purposes. They contain a transparent liquid `chip` which is a biochemical receiver that responds to radio waves of frequencies at millimeter wave length. This technology is already present in the form of chips in passports and smartphones. Which is why a smartphone does not require connection to the internet or even battery life to send your location because it merely receives what a transmitter sends out. It does not have to do anything on its own end that would require electricity. That is why the chip in a passport also does not require any charging up with electricity. And why when you load up google maps without connection, you will still be able to see your location.

The first countries to get injected and with highest priority are the centers of the affluent. The more affluent an area is, the more urgently they try to get everyone there injected with the tracking device for security reasons. They want to see if you are on board with them and the mark.
They want to have clarity if you are a dissident and a potential threat to the rich people who frequent these countries and places. This is nothing new. The world countries are already ranked by how rich they are. The more rich a country is the more bureaucracy there is. A poor country needs less strict enforcement because nobody cares if the poor get harmed. A rich murderer from a place like Switzerland could flee into a poor country and he would not have to show his ID to travel there because the poor country is not important to the royals. Just poor people there, nobody important that the murderer could harm.

The other reason for the injection is to harm people. Since there is an expected 1 percent of cases who will officially receive `side effects`, it makes for a sufficient disguise to give unwanted individuals and people they deem to be potential future dissidents a deadly injection. To them this is merely a preventative security measure.

Good grief! I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight!

• Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

doctrox

Sep 9, 2018
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Their injections have multiple purposes. They contain a transparent liquid `chip` which is a biochemical receiver that responds to radio waves of frequencies at millimeter wave length...

The other reason for the injection is to harm people...
This poster is a rare bird who has discerned "the bigger picture."

I am counselling a woman who is a T.I. (Targeted Individual). The perps have selected her for "special (RF) treatment" and she is being tormented accordingly. Soon, all of us will become T.I.'s; it's only a matter of time and degree.

So, will it be the spirit of fear, or will it be a transformation into the spiritual authority, via repentance, forgiveness and obedience, of the King? The choice is yours...

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am counselling a woman who is a T.I. (Targeted Individual). The perps have selected her for "special (RF) treatment" and she is being tormented accordingly. Soon, all of us will become T.I.'s; it's only a matter of time and degree.

So, will it be the spirit of fear, or will it be the transforming into the spiritual authority, via repentance, forgiveness and obedience, of the King? The choice is yours...

Your tinfoil hat must be on too tight too! They are coming out of the woodwork tonight!!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, will it be the spirit of fear, or will it be a transformation into the spiritual authority, via repentance, forgiveness and obedience, of the King? The choice is yours...
Yea the spam mail got to stop lol.
lawman targeting my car for invalid anything, targeted for driving over a bridge to pay a toll, taxman targeting me to pay my share. Man I'm targeted continuously.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am hardly in denial and have spoken in length about the very symbol that my profession uses with many a Pastor and priest and not one of them said to worry about it.

I am also an EMT, I don't do big pharma, but I do save lives, are you also against that?

Common sense tells us that God gives man the knowledge to do things. If you think that He doesn't that that is your problem, not mine.

I stand by my statements and will continue to do so!

I am curious though, if 911 is called on your behalf, will you send them away because they according to you work in the realm of big pharma?
When I as a Christian shall refuse to take the MoB, EMTs will not be responding to any 911 call on my behalf. Having no MoB (Digital tattoo) on my body, I will not be able to "buy" or pay for that service.
However, there will be a response to that call, but it will be to take me away and place me in a holding facility to be killed.
John 16
[1] These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
[2] They shall put you out of the synagogues [churches]: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
[3] And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
Rev. 13
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I as a Christian shall refuse to take the MoB, EMTs will not be responding to any 911 call on my behalf. Having no MoB (Digital tattoo) on my body, I will not be able to "buy" or pay for that service.
However, there will be a response to that call, but it will be to take me away and place me in a holding facility to be killed.
John 16
[1] These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
[2] They shall put you out of the synagogues [churches]: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
[3] And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
Rev. 13
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I am not talking about the future. I am speaking of now. You talk as though you are against modern medicine today. That is the reason for my question.

BTW, I am not sure if you think I will take the mark or not, but I can assure you that I will not. We will not it is the mark without a doubt and can make our choice then.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about the future. I am speaking of now. You talk as though you are against modern medicine today. That is the reason for my question.

BTW, I am not sure if you think I will take the mark or not, but I can assure you that I will not. We will not it is the mark without a doubt and can make our choice then.
Correct. What has been taking place in the past 150 years, is all leading and building up tothe end game.
For the past 6-7000 years, people lived out their lives in a technological world of nothing beyond horses and buggy whips. But now suddenly, in 150 years, we have the ability to build and ride in driverless vehicles and send people into space to explore other planets, with wireless communications.
Let's not forget who it is that is "the prince of the power of the AIR" [radio waves, microwaves?], and is still in command of ALL the realms and kingdoms of men in THIS world.

Luke 4
[5] And the devil, taking him [Jesus] up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Eph. 2[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. What has been taking place in the past 150 years, is all leading and building up tothe end game.
For the past 6-7000 years, people lived out their lives in a technological world of nothing beyond horses and buggy whips. But now suddenly, in 150 years, we have the ability to build and ride in driverless vehicles and send people into space to explore other planets, with wireless communications.
Let's not forget who it is that is "the prince of the power of the AIR" [radio waves, microwaves?], and is still in command of ALL the realms and kingdoms of men in THIS world.

Luke 4
[5] And the devil, taking him [Jesus] up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Eph. 2[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.

So then why are you on a forum? If it is a tool of the devil you shouldn't be using it. If modern medicine is the tool of the devil and you don't use it, why are you picking and choosing what you will use when you should not be using any of it? Is that not a bit hypocritical?

I will say that I am sorry that you feel that way about modern medicine when it does so much good in this world and does save lives. Modern medicine saves lives because God has given man the knowledge to do so.

I also think you give the devil way too much power over your life, which is only my opinion, but there it is.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then why are you on a forum? If it is a tool of the devil you shouldn't be using it. If modern medicine is the tool of the devil and you don't use it, why are you picking and choosing what you will use when you should not be using any of it? Is that not a bit hypocritical?

I will say that I am sorry that you feel that way about modern medicine when it does so much good in this world and does save lives. Modern medicine saves lives because God has given man the knowledge to do so.

I also think you give the devil way too much power over your life, which is only my opinion, but there it is.
Yes, as with all, I have the opportunity and ability to receive and participate in all of the benevolent genius of satan, and all his marvelous wonders of technological miracles through people, but there is time that is fast approaching, wherein I will have to decide to walk away from it all and not be a participant of it any longer.
The MoB will be that event that shall separate the sheep from the goats.
The form of it, is not going to come in "religious garb", but rather through the guise of the "wonders" of TECHNOLOGY.