Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Well here is a lot of actual research, data and clinical results to show you that teh virus causes damage, not ripping and shredding like you say, but inflaming endothelial walls.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE2 - PubMed (nih.gov)

And here is an article showing the canadian doctor admitted he was wrong in saying the vaccine damages endothelial cells:

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org

Reactions: Cassandra

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the system is corrupted.

And I have multiple credible sources that say your sources are lying! If Spike proteins on viruses did the level of damge your "experts" say they do, then every time you get the flu, you are risking death from spike proteins ripping up your vascular system,. I don't believe you are that dumb to buy into these lies that have been debunked! Below is a picture of an actual covid virus blown up from an electron microscope. Those little red protrusions are the spike proteins. They do not rip and tear up veins!

Coronavirus-1.jpg

You still didn’t read the studies that show how the spike proteins cause damage and bleeding, nor is your comparison to the flu virus valid, since those viruses have no nspike proteins.

There’s no excuse for not reading the links to those studies, then showing your ignorance by your straw man argument comments - you refute a claim I never made, thus your reply is moot (irrelevant).

Since I have to do your work for you the study doesn’t say the spikes rip the endothelial linings, so here’s the excerpt that rebuts you:

To whit:

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

Close quote.

There’s no ripping or tearing involved NEVERTHELESS the spike proteins are proven to damage arteries and cause bleeding - which is why that is an admitted side effect of the poison jabs.

Reactions: rwb and TLHKAJ

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here is a lot of actual research, data and clinical results to show you that teh virus causes damage, not ripping and shredding like you say, but inflaming endothelial walls.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE2 - PubMed (nih.gov)

And here is an article showing the canadian doctor admitted he was wrong in saying the vaccine damages endothelial cells:

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org

The famed Salk Institute study proved it goes beyond inflammation, to actual damage.

You need to re read your link.

That Canadian doctor actually reiterated that he is correct in your so called fact check link - and the quote about the big mistake, was referencing his statement that the vaccines were a big mistake, because they did not realize the spike proteins themselves are harmful - thus you completely misrepresent that article, which was attacking his claim with the usual THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, blah, blah, blah - but THERE IS EVIDENCE NOW - the Salk Institute study I posted gives the evidence.

His statement about the WE made a mistake is referencing that the medical establishment made a big mistake, here’s the fact check article:

Yet, a Canadian virus immunologist recently claimed that the vaccine’s spike protein is “a pathogenic protein,” “a toxin” that gets into the bloodstream, then accumulates in breast milk and “in a number of tissues” and could lead to cardiovascular and neurological damage in adults, children and infants.

“We made a big mistake,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph’s Ontario Veterinary College, during an interview with Canadian radio personality Alex Pierson on May 27. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

End quote.

So, the big mistake is making vaccines that cause the body to produce toxins! Which is the complete opposite of what you are claiming!

Fact checking has been fake news for a long time now, to the point even liberal media is admitting it’s fake, and google admitted in court that their so called fact checkers are giving their personal opinions as the authoritative source for fact checking.

You should be embarrassed at how you are propagating fake news propaganda - the whole claim in that article to supposedly refute that doctor, is the claim of there being no proof he is right!

He reiterated he DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE:

Bridle, who in the radio show said he’s “very much pro-vaccine,” says his claims are “completely backed up by peer-reviewed scientific publications in well-known and well-respected scientific journals.”

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the virus itself yes, for the vaccine all you have provided is anecdotal evidence. If you have data based on actual patient ttrials and research, would love to see it.
I have common sense, the corrupt medical establishment and FDA is not going to do any study that refutes the claims they’ve been making.

The Salk Institute study proved that the spike proteins alone go beyond mere inflammation of endothelial linings, and damage them,

Thus anyone with a modicum of common sense who no has vested interest to protect of any connection with pharma companies, etc, realizes that the vaccines cause production of damaging spike proteins are damaging the people being jabbed.

And I’ve presented proof that vaccines are not even needed,

Just budesonide alone negates the need for vaccines,

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”
I have common sense, the corrupt medical establishment and FDA is not going to do any study that refutes the claims they’ve been making.
WAIT! The FDA and Pfizer are now hesitant about inoculating our kids 5 and under.

Surely they are NOT going to do "a study" about toxins, are they?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WAIT! The FDA and Pfizer are now hesitant about inoculating our kids 5 and under.

Surely they are NOT going to do "a study" about toxins, are they?
They are only hesitant now, finally, because the truth is slowly coming out through the brave truth tellers and whistleblowers, no thanks to the lying media and corrupt medical establishment.

First of all, no one needs vaxxed due to the treatments available that are being blocked, and especially infants, young children, and teenagers who are not at risk from COVID.

The former Pfizer VP warned that for every child that does die from COVID, 50 would die from vaccine side effects.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks like their criminal conspiracy is unraveling. The heads of all the public health agencies and pharmaceutical companies have yet to be charge with mass murder and crimes against humanity. Today FDA means "Fear, Death, and Angst".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still didn’t read the studies that show how the spike proteins cause damage and bleeding, nor is your comparison to the flu virus valid, since those viruses have no nspike proteins.

There’s no excuse for not reading the links to those studies, then showing your ignorance by your straw man argument comments - you refute a claim I never made, thus your reply is moot (irrelevant).

I have read many of your cites. No clinical studies, but small outcomes from vewry very small populations.

And if you had spent 10 seconds doing a google search you would find out all influenza viruses have spike proteins! So we shall close this argument as you just being a lazy student and cherry picking evidence to suit you agenda.

Have the last word unless yu wish to recant that influenza viruses have no spike proteins.

Otherwise you are just blowing gas!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The famed Salk Institute study proved it goes beyond inflammation, to actual damage.

If you read teh slak study you would find that it is the virus protein itself that does damage to the vascular system- not th evaccine. Read your own evidence.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Canadian doctor actually reiterated that he is correct in your so called fact check link - and the quote about the big mistake, was referencing his statement that the vaccines were a big mistake, because they did not realize the spike proteins themselves are harmful - thus you completely misrepresent that article, which was attacking his claim with the usual THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, blah, blah, blah - but THERE IS EVIDENCE NOW - the Salk Institute study I posted gives the evidence.

His statement about the WE made a mistake is referencing that the medical establishment made a big mistake, here’s the fact check article:

Yet, a Canadian virus immunologist recently claimed that the vaccine’s spike protein is “a pathogenic protein,” “a toxin” that gets into the bloodstream, then accumulates in breast milk and “in a number of tissues” and could lead to cardiovascular and neurological damage in adults, children and infants.

“We made a big mistake,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at the University of Guelph’s Ontario Veterinary College, during an interview with Canadian radio personality Alex Pierson on May 27. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

WELL HERE IS A RESEARCH ARTICLE THAT SPECIFICALLY DEALT WITH Bridles CLAIMS AND REBUTTED THEM:

Byram Bridle’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines are toxic fails to account for key differences between the spike protein produced during infection and vaccination, misrepresents studies - Health Feedback

I suspect that your answer may be something akin to: "Well all these doctors are part of the corrupt lying system" Simply because they don't fit your predisposed agenda.

Have teh last word. I am done. I tried to get you to see reasonableness but you will dig up anyone who supports your claim based on micro studies when the vast evidence say they at best are grossly inaccurate.

You harm the cause of the gospel and bring shame to teh name of Jesus by your hyterical overblown response to a vaccine that has a death rate of less than .00002% and has an adverse event reaction (anywhere from a sore injection site to hospitalization) .05%

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read teh slak study you would find that it is the virus protein itself that does damage to the vascular system- not th evaccine. Read your own evidence.
The vaccines use mRNA to cause the human body to manufacture the spike protein continuously.

Thus it’s not just clear, it’s ridiculously clear that those vaccines will cause blood clots by damaging endothelial linings in arteries.

That Canadian doctor used imaging equipment on vaxxed patients and discovered 62% of them had small clots throughout their bodies.

That’s the one you misquoted as admitting he was wrong, when the opposite is true.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wish you would also write about how Robert Maslone was also censured by teh medical community for spreading known misinformation!
I think you should take a course in identifying propaganda, and also what “deplatforming” is....and how character assassination is accomplished.

If those equally qualified in the medical community, who have everything to lose and nothing to gain, are sounding a warning against multi-billion dollar corporations with a product to sell and only profit to drive their agenda, who would you trust? Surely that is a no brainer....?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccines use mRNA to cause the human body to manufacture the spike protein continuously.

Thus it’s not just clear, it’s ridiculously clear that those vaccines will cause blood clots by damaging endothelial linings in arteries.

That Canadian doctor used imaging equipment on vaxxed patients and discovered 62% of them had small clots throughout their bodies.

That’s the one you misquoted as admitting he was wrong, when the opposite is true.

Your lyi8ng and I am done. It makes an impotent non-living spike p[rotein! I will not respond anymore as you simply just don't know what you are talking about!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you should take a course in identifying propaganda, and also what “deplatforming” is....and how character assassination is accomplished.

If those equally qualified in the medical community, who have everything to lose and nothing to gain, are sounding a warning against multi-billion dollar corporations with a product to sell and only profit to drive their agenda, who would you trust? Surely that is a no brainer....?

So you believe the promotion of the vaccine is the biggest conspiracy and coordinated cover up the world has seen. All govts., 99.99% of the medical community, every media outlet(except the conspiracy theory sites) are all coordinating a big lie!

All the clinical research according to you , Curtis and Enoch is all lies and made up facts.

Well, I look at every angle fo a story, and concerning the vaccine I did my home work, but so far all every one here has been able to accomplish, is

1. No in depth clinical trials
2. No in depth research
3. No more than small populations extrapolated out to include everyone.
4. anecdotal evidence.
5. Numbers reported globally.
6. Partial truths.
7. Unproved hypotheses
8. Taking a few incidents and blowing them way out of proportion.

I have asked for the clinical studies done by these supposed whistleblowers and all I have gotten is little test results, lies and fabrications.

Example HCQtripak is a cure all. No it is not. It was given EAU for over four months and then the EAU was removed because it only works in teh very early stages of infection before the lungs become heavily impacted. All the evidence Curtis swhowed me showed that exact same thing I have told him ad-nauseum.

Personally I am glad ther are multi billion $ corporations out there producing many drugs! They have saved millions of lives! do they profiteer some time? Sure! Is there corruption? Sure- it is stained by the disease we all have- a sin nature!

But why do they whistle blow? I can only give possibilities. Some think they are right, some make loads of profit fropm it on the alt right talk shows, some just want recognition, some are badly mistaken because they take a small sampling and blow it up to mean the whole population!

Is th eshot perfect? No! Has it saved millions of lives? Most likely yes! Have people died from it? Yes, even more than all other shots. But then again this is the only shot the govt. demanded early and th ecompanies could not spend 8 years working out all the kinks of it. Do drug companies intentionally sell bad products? No - they spend billions every year in litigation from people who experience the very side effects they said could happen. then those costs are passed on to us!

so I cannot definitively answer as to why all these folks have cried out against the shot! They have ignored the evidence in their own hospitals, the data from their own hospitals or labs and the simple fact that in America the shot has a death rate of under .000015% for every dose adminitered based on VAERS raw and not investigated data.

Is ther insidious evil politically with this shot? Absolutely! Is big tech and most of the media in it? Yes.

As for deplatforming- Funny I could find every thing Curtis and Enoch cited and even more on your guys side of this disagreement with little to no problem! So they may be deplatformed from some sites, but I found them on many more sites!

Just remember every persons tanding up to a big corporation is a David and not every big entity a goliath.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
K
So you believe the promotion of the vaccine is the biggest conspiracy and coordinated cover up the world has seen. All govts., 99.99% of the medical community, every media outlet(except the conspiracy theory sites) are all coordinating a big lie!

All the clinical research according to you , Curtis and Enoch is all lies and made up facts.

Well, I look at every angle fo a story, and concerning the vaccine I did my home work, but so far all every one here has been able to accomplish, is

1. No in depth clinical trials
2. No in depth research
3. No more than small populations extrapolated out to include everyone.
4. anecdotal evidence.
5. Numbers reported globally.
6. Partial truths.
7. Unproved hypotheses
8. Taking a few incidents and blowing them way out of proportion.

I have asked for the clinical studies done by these supposed whistleblowers and all I have gotten is little test results, lies and fabrications.

Example HCQtripak is a cure all. No it is not. It was given EAU for over four months and then the EAU was removed because it only works in teh very early stages of infection before the lungs become heavily impacted. All the evidence Curtis swhowed me showed that exact same thing I have told him ad-nauseum.

Personally I am glad ther are multi billion $ corporations out there producing many drugs! They have saved millions of lives! do they profiteer some time? Sure! Is there corruption? Sure- it is stained by the disease we all have- a sin nature!

But why do they whistle blow? I can only give possibilities. Some think they are right, some make loads of profit fropm it on the alt right talk shows, some just want recognition, some are badly mistaken because they take a small sampling and blow it up to mean the whole population!

Is th eshot perfect? No! Has it saved millions of lives? Most likely yes! Have people died from it? Yes, even more than all other shots. But then again this is the only shot the govt. demanded early and th ecompanies could not spend 8 years working out all the kinks of it. Do drug companies intentionally sell bad products? No - they spend billions every year in litigation from people who experience the very side effects they said could happen. then those costs are passed on to us!

so I cannot definitively answer as to why all these folks have cried out against the shot! They have ignored the evidence in their own hospitals, the data from their own hospitals or labs and the simple fact that in America the shot has a death rate of under .000015% for every dose adminitered based on VAERS raw and not investigated data.

Is ther insidious evil politically with this shot? Absolutely! Is big tech and most of the media in it? Yes.

As for deplatforming- Funny I could find every thing Curtis and Enoch cited and even more on your guys side of this disagreement with little to no problem! So they may be deplatformed from some sites, but I found them on many more sites!

Just remember every persons tanding up to a big corporation is a David and not every big entity a goliath.
My position has nothing to do with politics or any thing else, but everything to do with whom the Bible says is controlling this world. (1 John 5:19) If the “whole world” is under the devil’s control (Luke 4:5-7) then all the world’s leaders are his puppets. Every system that operates in this world, is under his direction. This is why Christians cannot be “part of the world” (John 18:36) even though they have to live in it. Jesus taught us how to do that. Those claiming to be “Christian” nations, are deceiving themselves if they think that they have God on their side, and yet have innocent blood on their hands. (Isaiah 1:15) Power corrupts, as it always has.

This whole vaxx business is a lie. Big pharma is only one arm of the devil’s multi-faceted system of deception and control. He used to be subtle....now he is right in your face.

If you think the nations of this world are autonomous, you are fooling yourself. Every system is interconnected, politically and economically in this world and is designed to lead you down the wrong track and make them a mountain of profit at your expense. Nations can claim to be “Christian” and yet they can foment wars to sell their armaments and make a fat profit out of innocent deaths in other nations. Do you think they know that the devil is controlling them?

Step back and see all the underhandedness in manipulating people’s perceptions about everything. They give the illusion about freedom when there is no freedom. They are all slaves to the devil’s system in one way or another.

Slowly over time, we have relinquished all self sufficiency, to the point where we now cannot function outside of the system without great difficulty in a complete change of lifestyle. Everything that sustains our life is in the hands of people we cannot trust and the saddest part is, that many who are embedded in the system cannot see how controlled they really are. They push agendas that are sold to them and seem good on the surface of it, whilst ignoring all the warnings as if they cannot be wrong.

Deception isn’t obvious until it is too late. The rejection of those who thought that Jesus was their “Lord” will come as a complete shock to them. (Matthew 7:21-23)

Jesus said his return would be “just like the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:37-39) ....look past the surface and see how that is true.
Everything in this world is designed to lead you to trust the wrong people. And as these last days progress, we will soon see how it all ends. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) :(

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole vaxx business is a lie. Big pharma is only one arm of the devil’s multi-faceted system of deception and control. He used to be subtle....now he is right in your face.

So you think all the life saving drugs are part of a big conspiracy?

My position has nothing to do with politics or any thing else, but everything to do with whom the Bible says is controlling this world. (1 John 5:19) If the “whole world” is under the devil’s control (Luke 4:5-7) then all the world’s leaders are his puppets. Every system that operates in this world, is under his direction. This is why Christians cannot be “part of the world” (John 18:36) even though they have to live in it. Jesus taught us how to do that. Those claiming to be “Christian” nations, are deceiving themselves if they think that they have God on their side, and yet have innocent blood on their hands. (Isaiah 1:15) Power corrupts, as it always has.

So how is taking a vaccine being part of this world?

also while Satan mybe the god of this world, He still can only act within teh bounds our god allows him to act in.

If you think the nations of this world are autonomous, you are fooling yourself. Every system is interconnected, politically and economically in this world and is designed to lead you down the wrong track and make them a mountain of profit at your expense. Nations can claim to be “Christian” and yet they can foment wars to sell their armaments and make a fat profit out of innocent deaths in other nations. Do you think they know that the devil is controlling them?

Yes they have been since mid 20th century. It has been working to accomplish that since the tower of Babel.

Well America stopped being Christian long ago!

No most do not know they are puppets in the devils hands. They are mostly secular humanists and not spiritual cosmic humanists.

Slowly over time, we have relinquished all self sufficiency, to the point where we now cannot function outside of the system without great difficulty in a complete change of lifestyle. Everything that sustains our life is in the hands of people we cannot trust and the saddest part is, that many who are embedded in the system cannot see how controlled they really are. They push agendas that are sold to them and seem good on the surface of it, whilst ignoring all the warnings as if they cannot be wrong.

Well I am pushing an anti christian hysterical response agenda to the whole vaccine thing. We are supposed to be lights to the world and some folks here are acting like blackout curtains!

I don't buy this whole global conspiracy insanity being pushed on this thread by some folks. When the right was in favor of the shot- the lewft condemned it, now that the left is in favor of mandates, the right is condemning it. The politics surrounding this is disgusting but the shot itself, through more dangerous than most "vaccines" due to not going through all the trials to work the bugs out, has been empirically proven to be very effective in saving lives.

If one wants to get a shot, I am for that! If one wants to not get a shot for medical or spiritual reasons, I am for that to! If one refuses to get a shot due to believing the hysteria from the conspiracy theory nut jobs, I am for that too!

As for relinquishing self sufficency- Not me! I have a garden for years and know how to care for my family. If one ceded control-THEY are to blame for accepting the easy way and not keeping skills sharp! They only have themselves to blame.

Jesus said his return would be “just like the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:37-39) ....look past the surface and see how that is true.
Everything in this world is designed to lead you to trust the wrong people. And as these last days progress, we will soon see how it all ends. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) :(

And if you were a student in many of the classes I taught in my church in the last few years, you would know, how I have done all I can to prepare people for the end. I warn them to prep, to be diligent, but above all to grow strong in the Lord and the Power of Hi9s might.

I do not worry or lose sleep and how fast the world is circling the toilet! I know my Savior! that doesn't mean I act irresponsibly or stick my head in the sand! Being retired I spend hours as a watchman on the wall looking at the trends of the world Just this past sunday I warned many people the window to stock up is rapidly closing! If Russia invades- Prices will skyrocket much faster than they already have! And we could see the one world govt. prophesied in Daniel!

So no I am not naive, stupid or ill informed. I listen and read all info people present and sift it through reality and when needed the bible!

I also remind people that we are commanded to obey human authority (unless they order us to defy Scripture). I remind them we don't have to approve of the commands, like them or want them, just obey them! Rom. 13 In a Baptist church it made me unpopular for awhile until our senoir pastor confirmed the command from the pulpit!

I took teh vaccines and booster because I did my home work. Looked at the pros and cons, the support and the accusations and with consulting my doctor whom I trust, and prayer- I took the shots. After a year I have no ill effects! I also know that this "vaccine" has more adverse effects than all others, but the biggest reason is because they could not work out the bugs in the years long human trials.

Also given the most liberal death count from getting the shot (16,800) what age and health group was involved and knowing the total number of shots given (548,000,000) The death odds are .00003605% or 99.999964% of people taking a shot will survive! I call that a safe vaccine or shot!