Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

anaphylaxis is a fairly common reaction to shots and certain meds. How severe? How many hospitalized in more than stable condition? I also noticed the majority are over 45 years old! Teh companies warned that this would be a more common side effect in the older people!

More blank pages.

[15]– The post-vaccine myocarditis rates found in young Americans (12-15 years) are 19 TIMES higher than the normal background values for these age groups. – Cfr. I tassi di miocarditi pos
[URL='https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abp-vigano-the-catholic-church-has-a-duty-to-resist-deadly-covid-jab-agenda-of-the-globalist-elite/#_ftnref15'][15]
– The post-vaccine myocarditis rates found in young Americans (12-15 years) are 19 TIMES higher than the normal background values for these age groups. – Cfr. I tassi di miocarditi post-vaccino riscontrati nei giovani americani (12-15 anni) sono 19 VOLTE superiori ai valori di fondo normali per queste fasce d’età | Also see https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...Covid-19-Vaccine-Injuries-Dr-Patricia-Lee.pdf | Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data. – Cf. Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data

t-vaccino riscontrati nei giovani americani (12-15 anni) sono 19 VOLTE superiori ai valori di fondo normali per queste fasce d’età[/URL] | Also see https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...Covid-19-Vaccine-Injuries-Dr-Patricia-Lee.pdf | Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data. – Cf. Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data

Lots of words that say nothing! They took a very small sampling and then exrtapolated up! IN America 200,000 teen boys develop myocarditis on average every year with an average of 12 deaths per year. How many of these kids were covid +? How many already had myocarditis but undiagnosed? Once again itis important information, but without dtrails that give this information a good foundation, it is just stuff!

Once again Curtis, you shame the name of the Lord with y9our hysterics based on lies, partial information, information without strong details.

Lots of research is still ongoing with the vaccines and adjustments are being made (you won't finsd that fact on your news sites, it is not conspiratorial enough), and yes lots of deaths reported but not confirmed after shots given. It doesn't mean its false- but it doesn't make itr true either. I hope ou expect more precision from your doctor when they treat you than what you do on the site here!.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s an Italian Catholic. Duh.

The letter he wrote exposes the evil going on with vaccines.

Most of it was about cell lines that were created over 40 years ago from aborted fetuses. While I am dead set against that form of medicine, the cell lines today contain no fetal material, that passed long ago. so that though ios moot.

Now th epolitical evil is a different matter!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if population reduction is the goal, they should have just not made a "vaccine" Covid 19 is killing off far far far more than the "vaccine" has alleged to kill! This is a straw man and silly argument given teh hard real world empirical data collected. That none of you have been able to refute.
In Israel right now, more are dying who’ve been vaxxed, than from COVID.

Not to mention 85% of those who died were unnecessary deaths due to effective cheap and safe treatments being witheld, including the expensive but effective monoclonal antibody treatments.

Meanwhile Pfizer has made over 38 billion dollars so far.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well maybve you should move out of America. After all it was land stolen from the Indians and the govt. broke all 252 treaties made with the original inhabitants. Have a nice trip!

YOu should update your material. Pfizer got full FDA approval ini August of 2021--

Abstract
BACKGROUND This retrospective study aimed to describe the effects of convalescent plasma therapy in 24 patients diagnosed with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection during February and March 2020 in Wuhan, China. MATERIAL AND METHODS The confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection was made by the reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test. We retrospectively analyzed the clinical data and laboratory test reports of patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia who received a convalescent plasma transfusion. RESULTS A total of 24 patients with COVID-19 pneumonia who were transfused with ABO-compatible convalescent plasma were enrolled in the study. Convalescent plasma transfusion showed an effective clinical outcome in 14 of 24 patients (an effective rate of 58.3%). No patients had an adverse reaction to the transfusion. Compared with before convalescent plasma transfusion, the lymphocyte count after convalescent plasma transfusion increased to a normal level (median: 0.80×10⁹/L vs. 1.12×10⁹/L, P=0.004). Other laboratory indicators such as white blood cells, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, procalcitonin, alanine aminotransferase, and aspartate transaminase showed a decreasing trend after transfusion. CONCLUSIONS This retrospective observational clinical study showed that convalescent plasma therapy could have beneficial effects on patient outcomes. Recently, regulatory authorization has been given for the use of convalescent plasma therapy, and clinical guidelines have been developed for the collection and use of convalescent plasma and hyperimmune immunoglobulin in patients with COVID-19.

Opening up an article from you rlink! 58% effective is Okay. Problem is the cost of this treatment is kind of prohibitive. It is between $5,000 and $10,000 in America per treatment and most insurances have not voted yet to cover it.

And Curtis has 30 separate lobbying firms crafting laws to legally shoot all people named nolidad! I can write something without showing any evidence as well! Now Pfizer defintively has lobbying firms and yes they push to craft drug policy! But they have been doing that long long long time before Covid hit the scene. Every major company has lobbying firms trying to craft policy in teh area they were hired for. This is making a mountain of a molehill.

Well this has been suspended so it is moot.

Why are you hiding the information behind a foreign language?????????????????????????
It was the Europeans who built America up, you really think hadn't our ancestors come here and settled, that North America would've remained that way with the Indians living peacefully in their Teepees and wigwams? One thing that is never said is that Indian tribes were already warring with one another and killing each other, just blame the White man for everything.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Israel right now, more are dying who’ve been vaxxed, than from COVID.

Not to mention 85% of those who died were unnecessary deaths due to effective cheap and safe treatments being witheld, including the expensive but effective monoclonal antibody treatments.

Meanwhile Pfizer has made over 38 billion dollars so far.

YTou are thick as a brick.

All the "effective treatments" were being used through at least June of 2020. when it was proven they only worked before the virus organs, they were no longer given EAU. If you get covid and test positive in the first 3-5 days, yes HCQ, Ivermectin may help combat, mostly due to the steroids that boost the immune system BEFORE the disease takes hold, otherwise they are as helpful as a teaspoon for a sinking boat!

In 2021 Pfizers gross revenue for the vaccine will be 36 not 38 billion. If you wish to blame anyone- blame the govt. they were the ones who negotiated and agreed upon the price! Unless of course you think Pfizer should not be allowed to negotiate a price for its goods.

Don't forget they will pay taxes on this, pay its workers and their benefits, costs for the buildings and utilities and state and local taxes, cost of materials, cost of maufacturing, dividends to the stock owners, many of whom use stocks to supplement their Social security and states and towns use to fully fund their workers pensions and health plans. Yes they will make more money on this than any other product- but that was up to teh govt. and not Pfizer.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the Europeans who built America up, you really think hadn't our ancestors come here and settled, that North America would've remained that way with the Indians living peacefully in their Teepees and wigwams? One thing that is never said is that Indian tribes were already warring with one another and killing each other, just blame the White man for everything.

Well I know that! And the Indians were not called savage without good reason. they were more warring than the Europeans and far more savage and brutal. Kill all fighting age men and take the women as slaves and sex slaves.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I know that! And the Indians were not called savage without good reason. they were more warring than the Europeans and far more savage and brutal. Kill all fighting age men and take the women as slaves and sex slaves.
So why criticize the White man for coming here, do you really think by the Europeans not coming here that it would've stayed the same as the Indians had before European Settlement? Why even make the statement you did?

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the "effective treatments" were being used through at least June of 2020. when it was proven they only worked before the virus organs, they were no longer given EAU. If you get covid and test positive in the first 3-5 days, yes HCQ, Ivermectin may help combat, mostly due to the steroids that boost the immune system BEFORE the disease takes hold, otherwise they are as helpful as a teaspoon for a sinking boat!
You don’t have a clue, and don’t want to have a clue.

Budesonide alone stops the lung inflammation that is what kills from COVID, a proven fact two ways- by the doctors who are saving lives of patients who are at deaths door on a ventilator when the hospital wants to pull the plug and let them die, and by a trial done by a university.

There’s zero need for the poison jab.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why criticize the White man for coming here, do you really think by the Europeans not coming here that it would've the same as the Indians had before European Settlement? Why even make the statement you did?

Wasn't criticizing, using it as a tool to counter someones sarcasm.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t have a clue, and don’t want to have a clue.

Budesonide alone stops the lung inflammation that is what kills from COVID, a proven fact two ways- by the doctors who are saving lives of patients who are at deaths door on a ventilator when the hospital wants to pull the plug and let them die, and by a trial done by a university.

There’s zero need for the poison jab.

No, it is you that is clueless.

Budesonide is a corticosteroid and will help to reduce inflammation, not stop it! You need to learn what medications do what. Covid is not an inflammation, it is a disease that causes inflammation! Any steroid that can affect the lungs will help the lungs but will not stop the disease!

Don't know the university trial, but you cited the hospital study and you are lying once again! these were not people on deaths door but were people who had already been severely impacted by covid, had been in the hospital an average of 28 days, were starting to recover and the steroids increased the healing time that had already started by 2-3 days! That is from the cite you posted boasting how it cures! Stop lying and shaming the Lord

As for the "poison jab". Once again you make the accusation but on three threads now you have not been able TO LIST ONE POISON IN THE INGREDIENTS OF ANY OF TEH FOUR MAJOR COVID SHOTS.

More and more you are moving to the extreme fringe of the extreme fringe of the conspiracy nuts by your lying about protocols, cures, and taking some truths and mixing them with lies. So far the only poison I have seen is the propaganda you and others are writing.

I am all for you not taking the shot- It is none of my business, but to intentionally lie to justify yourself is way way beneath you.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As if the poison jab, lack of early treatment, and blocking every proven treatment to force the jab on us, now even the at home COVID test kits aren’t safe:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As if the poison jab, lack of early treatment, and blocking every proven treatment to force the jab on us, now even the at home COVID test kits aren’t safe:

Well you finally got one thing right! Yes there are chemicals in the test kit that if taken in dosed larger than those in the kit will cause harm. Anbd if you are sensitive to those chemicals will cause harm in the levels in the kit! You finally got one.

Still waiting for you to show any poisons inn the "jab". Or are you just going to keep slinking away and avoid answering that?

And how does early treatment help if you are already impactged by covid? It won"t! Once again thousandf sof doctors with MD's have come out and said that if you catch covid early enough before the infectrion is firmly established- steroids will help greatly- otherwise _NOT!

Show one treatment that has clinically been proven effective once the virus has gained a storng foothold in the body. Just one! Steroids will help alleviate the symptoms but not kill teh virus!

I am going to keep calling you out on the lies you are trying to foist upon people! I have shown clinical data (you know real evidence from people and doctors and nurses and labs) You just give opinions and assumptions aka LIES!

YOu should be ashamed of yourself!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you finally got one thing right! Yes there are chemicals in the test kit that if taken in dosed larger than those in the kit will cause harm. Anbd if you are sensitive to those chemicals will cause harm in the levels in the kit! You finally got one.

Still waiting for you to show any poisons inn the "jab". Or are you just going to keep slinking away and avoid answering that?

And how does early treatment help if you are already impactged by covid? It won"t! Once again thousandf sof doctors with MD's have come out and said that if you catch covid early enough before the infectrion is firmly established- steroids will help greatly- otherwise _NOT!

Show one treatment that has clinically been proven effective once the virus has gained a storng foothold in the body. Just one! Steroids will help alleviate the symptoms but not kill teh virus!

I am going to keep calling you out on the lies you are trying to foist upon people! I have shown clinical data (you know real evidence from people and doctors and nurses and labs) You just give opinions and assumptions aka LIES!

YOu should be ashamed of yourself!
You clearly wish to remain clueless, and be part of the problem, and not the solution.

When credible sources from around the world sound an alarm, an astute person listens.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You clearly wish to remain clueless, and be part of the problem, and not the solution.

When credible sources from around the world sound an alarm, an astute person listens.

And I did listen and learned! Teh sodium azide is a chemical reagent and preservative used in the liquid one uses to put the swab after you swabbed your nose with the dry swab! It is not intended to be ingested in any form!

But why aren't you sounding the alarm over radiation therapy and chemo therapy for people ill with cancer?????? These are clear toxic and poisonous substances they deliberately put into or radiate people with! Far more toxic than a reagent in a vial that is clearly marked to not ingest!

Go into your cleaning cabinet and look at how many toxic chemicals you have in your house that you use! Unless you are a slob. The instructions clearly tell people not to ingest or allow to come in contact with your skin for they MAY cause harm! Hospitals use this stuff by the barrel!

If you have no self control and feel compelled to ingest a poison when it is clearly marked to not do so- that is your problem!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe anyone would continue to defend the Jab after watching:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe anyone would continue to defend the Jab after watching:

I do not defend it or condemn it. I have had all five shots and 0 side effects.

There are o lethalingredients in the jab and even th emost prominent issue- myocarditis in youg men could simply be that the jab exposes what was already there.

Myocarditis is a disease that almost is always discovered when searching for something else.

But let us look at numbers:

I do not have the latest numbers so we will extrapolate from the latest I can see with accuracy.

There have been 1,600,000,000 shots given around the globe.

There have been 125,000 deaths attributed to the jab (whether or not the jab is the prime cause is still debated).

That means the chance of surviving a covid shot is: 99.999978% Pretty safe odds to me.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not defend it or condemn it. I have had all five shots and 0 side effects.

There are o lethalingredients in the jab and even th emost prominent issue- myocarditis in youg men could simply be that the jab exposes what was already there.

Myocarditis is a disease that almost is always discovered when searching for something else.

But let us look at numbers:

I do not have the latest numbers so we will extrapolate from the latest I can see with accuracy.

There have been 1,600,000,000 shots given around the globe.

There have been 125,000 deaths attributed to the jab (whether or not the jab is the prime cause is still debated).

That means the chance of surviving a covid shot is: 99.999978% Pretty safe odds to me.
Statistics are worthless, Ronald. We don't know how many were given a saline shot and how many weren't - hospitals were reporting jab vials contained nothing but saline and were concerned that people weren't getting the "life-saving" jab. "Ooops" was all that was offered in explanation.

VAERS is useless for data. The media flatly denies adverse reactions and social media completely shuts down any criticism.

Now, the truth has come out that the jab did NOTHING to stop the spread or prevent infection.

You can't be serious about the jab uncovering underlying myocarditis - that's ridiculous. It's CAUSING it, not revealing it to be there.

Good gravy, man, WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YTou are thick as a brick.

In 2021 Pfizers gross revenue for the vaccine will be 36 not 38 billion. If you wish to blame anyone- blame the govt. they were the ones who negotiated and agreed upon the price! Unless of course you think Pfizer should not be allowed to negotiate a price for its goods.

Don't forget they will pay taxes on this, pay its workers and their benefits, costs for the buildings and utilities and state and local taxes, cost of materials, cost of maufacturing, dividends to the stock owners, many of whom use stocks to supplement their Social security and states and towns use to fully fund their workers pensions and health plans. Yes they will make more money on this than any other product- but that was up to teh govt. and not Pfizer.
You seem to be regurgitating all the talking points heard on Fake News. Did you watch the video? What do you have to say about what's in it?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Statistics are worthless, Ronald. We don't know how many were given a saline shot and how many weren't - hospitals were reporting jab vials contained nothing but saline and were concerned that people weren't getting the "life-saving" jab. "Ooops" was all that was offered in explanation.

VAERS is useless for data. The media flatly denies adverse reactions and social media completely shuts down any criticism.

Now, the truth has come out that the jab did NOTHING to stop the spread or prevent infection.

You can't be serious about the jab uncovering underlying myocarditis - that's ridiculous. It's CAUSING it, not revealing it to be there.

Good gravy, man, WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE.

So if statistics are worthless, then all your statistics about how dangerous the jab is are just as worthless!

If one person could prove a covid shot was nothing but saline=- they could make millions in malpractice! So for all you know 0 shots contained saline or all shots contained saline- you just cannot trust anything.

YOu need to do some research on myocarditis in youg male adults. MOst cases are found because the doctors were looking for saoemthing else and discovered the male had myocarditis.

There is not one documented, proven case of the shot causing myocarditis. There is some statistics that fall well within the norms of myocarditis diagnosis. ( I have been involved in this debate twice before so I have done homework).

They simply cannot prove that the shot produces myocarditis or worsens a pre existing case of undiagnosed myocarditis. The only actual hard evidence would be cardiac tests prior to a shot and then when the symptoms of severe myocarditis present themselves after a shot. That would be conclusive evidence and not coincidental evidence.