Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe it's not about YOU.
Maybe it's about the children and the next generation.

If I offered you a shot with HIV AIDS would you willingly except it?
Even if it didn't effect you, but could be passed on to your children or grandchildren?

Notice all the HIV commercials coming on the the tv now.
Pay Attention.
Listen:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Even if it didn't effect you, but could be passed on to your children or grandchildren?

Pay Attention.
Listen:

Careful! Some here will say that because the medical and pharma industry reported on this, this was probably a real cure. Can't trust over 99.9% of the medical industry and drug companies according to them.

As for me, this is just another thing that goes on every day we live unto the Lord.

Reactions: Cassandra

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pay Attention.
Listen:
This is sooooo disturbing!! People are so trusting of the establishment, it's ridiculously scary!!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like my body uninfected with manmade viruses.
Which they then can accumulate billions of dollars for manmade cures.
It's a SCAM.

There are natural viruses that occur, such a polio, chicken pox, mumps.
These viruses originate naturally, and they use the original virus in a vaccine to help the human body build immunities to it.
I am not an anti-vaxxer.

This current virus was created by man in a lab. It is not a natural virus.
Which in turn they created a vaccine from no original virus in which to produce it from.

It's been since Sept of 2019 since the first "case" was known in Seattle Washington. That is my earliest recollection.
How ironic Bill Gates also has a lab in Seattle Washington. But I digress.

All I have to ask is..
who do you trust?
Hugs

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you think all the life saving drugs are part of a big conspiracy?
Over the last hundred years or so, we have been led down a path where modern “medicine” was only seen to be practiced when chemical drugs were invented and the medical profession was taken over by those drug manufacturers. The institutions that that taught the practice of this “medicine” were funded by the wealthy drug manufacturers and profit was clearly the driver of patent medicines.

These same men who demonized the most efficient plant based medicines on the planet, were now in control of all medical institutions who taught doctors how to write prescriptions for all these drugs that promised the world, but delivered no cures. What they accomplished was nothing short of genius if money was the focus. The perfect business model for a never ending stream of customers. No money in cures.

What we now see in the world at this time is a huge death toll in nations where this “medicine” is most widely practiced, exclusively. (This is death from entirely preventable health conditions that are the result of lifestyle choices and appalling nutrition. Its what takes out most C19 patients) But it is the only recognized form of medicine that is funded by another mega giant in the commercial world...the medical insurance industry. It’s a marriage made in heaven. No cures for what your life style created, but expensive treatments that they will tell you can keep you alive for the rest of your miserable life, no matter what you have to sacrifice to pay for it. $$$$$$

What “life saving drugs”, don’t cause a long list of awful side effects that can be masked by more drugs?
The fact that there are side effects means that these drugs are not interacting well with the body, so to alleviate those, more drugs can be prescribed to make the person “feel better”. Eliminating side effects is a juggling act but you only have to sit in a pharmacy and watch the obese and elderly take their pile of drugs to the cashier to understand what a cash cow it really is. Someone is paying for all that chemical poison.....and most are imagining that it is keeping them alive, grateful for the caring people who made it.
no

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-18_8-40-48.jpeg
    upload_2022-2-18_8-40-48.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I am pushing an anti christian hysterical response agenda to the whole vaccine thing. We are supposed to be lights to the world and some folks here are acting like blackout curtains!
And some folks swallow propaganda like it is candy. The “hysterical response” I see is people lining up out of fear, to take multiple j@bs of manufactured experimental chemical substances when they have no idea of how it will affect them in the short term or the long term. Too bad if people start dropping like flies, as some have done immediately, or a few days after their vaxx, but what about in a few years from now and they have to say “whoops.....sorry about that!” That will be a “sorry, not sorry” because it is part of an agenda that has been in the pipeline for decades. They have gotten away with murder, fully indemnified. Only God will call them to account....they cannot indemnify themselves against his judgment.

You seem to be oblivious as to who is running this show and why things are escalating so rapidly in this one area....we are facing the final showdown, and this is all part of it. Are you aiding and abetting the enemy by playing down the facts? Just because you have connections to big pharm@ driven medicine and have fallen for the greatest deception in the history of medicine, doesn’t mean we all have.

There are natural ways to beat C19. And the highly inflated death toll from this v!rus is giving people a false sense of dread, especially with the MSM keeping their finger on the panic button 24/7.

If it has been admitted that 75% of deaths supposedly “with” C19 (not “from” C19) are not actually C19 deaths at all, but simply something that pushed an already sick person “over the edge” (which could have been the seasonal flu, which has magically disappeared over the last two years) then you have numbers that simply don’t add up.

The latest figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistcs are telling the story here, and I imagine the same story is told all over the civilized world....

View attachment 20581

I don't buy this whole global conspiracy insanity being pushed on this thread by some folks. When the right was in favor of the shot- the lewft condemned it, now that the left is in favor of mandates, the right is condemning it. The politics surrounding this is disgusting but the shot itself, through more dangerous than most "vaccines" due to not going through all the trials to work the bugs out, has been empirically proven to be very effective in saving lives.
The problem here is that in the US, it has been a political football and that makes little sense to those of us who do not live in America. This, to other nations has been a health issue. What has politics got to do with health? On deeper reflection....possibly everything.

A man-made v!rus was unleashed and spread around the world, to deliberately take out those who are a financial drain on society without them having to choose who to eliminate. They let the v!rus do the choosing. De-population is the agenda here. They have been talking about this for years because life at present in this world system is not “sustainable”....look for that word “sustainability”....it means more than most people think.

If one wants to get a shot, I am for that! If one wants to not get a shot for medical or spiritual reasons, I am for that to! If one refuses to get a shot due to believing the hysteria from the conspiracy theory nut jobs, I am for that too!
I am all for personal decision in this matter. But unless you know what you are deciding between, that personal choice doesn’t mean much. You are placing you life in the hands of unscrupulous people....and I don’t mean the deceived frontline workers, (including the majority of doctors). Those in the medical profession who have been silenced and discredited have an important message to convey but they are gagged and threatened with loss of license.....virtually blackmailed into silence by those in power who have something to hide.

As for relinquishing self sufficency- Not me! I have a garden for years and know how to care for my family. If one ceded control-THEY are to blame for accepting the easy way and not keeping skills sharp! They only have themselves to blame.
Good for you.....what about the ignorant masses who are still dying despite 3 or 4 j@bs? How do you tell them how good the vaxx is? Who is held accountable for the false information....the medicos who are sounding the warning have a lot to lose but they are trying to get their message across. The misinformation was spread by MSM. Most doctors are dictated to by their training....who taught them? Who tells them that “natural” medicines are merely “snake oil”?

I dispensed with orthodox medicine decades ago and sought only natural treatments. I am in my 70’s and take no drugs at all. My mother, (for whom I am a full time carer) is 97 and she also takes no drugs either. Medicines that work with the body help it to heal itself. Artificial chemicals will never do that, which is why side effects are so common.

I also remind people that we are commanded to obey human authority (unless they order us to defy Scripture). I remind them we don't have to approve of the commands, like them or want them, just obey them! Rom. 13 In a Baptist church it made me unpopular for awhile until our senoir pastor confirmed the command from the pulpit!
No human authority (governmental or otherwise) has the right to violate bodily integrity. They can no more legally violate our body than they can legally mandate rape. That is what this whole issue is, for me personally. Others are free to choose their own path. I am not responsible for them if I tell the truth and allow them to make up their own minds, fully informed. We need to hear both sides of this story, not just the one with vested interests.

I took teh vaccines and booster because I did my home work. Looked at the pros and cons, the support and the accusations and with consulting my doctor whom I trust, and prayer- I took the shots. After a year I have no ill effects! I also know that this "vaccine" has more adverse effects than all others, but the biggest reason is because they could not work out the bugs in the years long human trials.
It was all fear driven as it was intended. The original v!rus was deadly as it was designed to be, unleashed on an unsuspecting public with disastrous results as it was spread deliberately around the world......the perfect storm for their deadly agenda. Indemnity should have been a red flag. The lies told by those health officials in all nations as to the safety and efficacy of the vaxxin@tions should have made them cringe. They said what they were told to say.....but who told them to say it?

Also given the most liberal death count from getting the shot (16,800) what age and health group was involved and knowing the total number of shots given (548,000,000) The death odds are .00003605% or 99.999964% of people taking a shot will survive! I call that a safe vaccine or shot!
When you see that those vaxxed still get the virus and can still spread it, and die in hospital ICU’s, I will beg to differ. I call that an abject failure. There were preventatives and early intervention medications were available all along but the powers that be prevented doctors from administering them.

You are not listening to the right voices IMO.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lyi8ng and I am done. It makes an impotent non-living spike p[rotein! I will not respond anymore as you simply just don't know what you are talking about!
And of course the doctor who helped invent mRNA vaccines doesn’t either, when he gave the warning not to take the COVID mRNA vaccines -
Example HCQtripak is a cure all. No it is not. It was given EAU for over four months and then the EAU was removed because it only works in teh very early stages of infection before the lungs become heavily impacted. All the evidence Curtis swhowed me showed that exact same thing I have told him ad-nauseum.
that’s why good doctors like Zelenko have saved thousands of lives by using common sense early treatment.

Duh.

Budesonide is a cure all, however, as it’s saved many lives of those on ventilators when the hospital was ready to pull the plug and let them die.

With your being deliberately obtuse, I can only conclude you have a vested interest in promoting the poison jab.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL HERE IS A RESEARCH ARTICLE THAT SPECIFICALLY DEALT WITH Bridles CLAIMS AND REBUTTED THEM:

Byram Bridle’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines are toxic fails to account for key differences between the spike protein produced during infection and vaccination, misrepresents studies - Health Feedback

I suspect that your answer may be something akin to: "Well all these doctors are part of the corrupt lying system" Simply because they don't fit your predisposed agenda.

Have teh last word. I am done. I tried to get you to see reasonableness but you will dig up anyone who supports your claim based on micro studies when the vast evidence say they at best are grossly inaccurate.

You harm the cause of the gospel and bring shame to teh name of Jesus by your hyterical overblown response to a vaccine that has a death rate of less than .00002% and has an adverse event reaction (anywhere from a sore injection site to hospitalization) .05%

Yeah, right,

Listening to the warning from medical experts worldwide with impeccable credentials is overblown hysteria - got it.

Learn about the globalist agenda for the world, that they take delight in telling us about, learn about soft kill, mass extinction events, and who is behind it.

This virus isn’t some new plan or plot, nor is making harmful vaccines new - we’ve known for many decades from whistleblowers in the medical community about deliberately putting harmful ingredients in vaccines such as aluminum powder, mercury, formaldehyde, and human cancer cells.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Italian archbishop is trying to get the truth out about the COVID vaccine dangers, and get the RCC to stop endorsing them - this is very well written and explains the facts, complete with footnote documentation:

1. SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE VACCINES
The safety and effectiveness of individual vaccines is determined after a period of experimentation that normally lasts for several years. In this case, the health authorities have decided to carry out experimentation on the entire world population, as an exception to the usual practice of the scientific community, international standards, and the laws of individual nations. This means that the entire population finds itself in the condition of being susceptible to suffering the adverse effects of the vaccine, at their own risk, when normally experimentation is done on a voluntary basis and carried out on a limited number of subjects, who are paid to undergo it.

I think it is clear that this is an experimental drug that has not been approved,[3] but only authorized for administration by the bodies in charge; just as I think it is evident that there are medical treatments without adverse side-effects, even though they have been systematically boycotted by the Health Institutions – WHO, CDC, EMA – and by mainstream media. Even if the Church should express a moral evaluation of the different treatments available – some of which are carried out with drugs produced with cell lines that originated in an aborted fetus, like the vaccines – it must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do. Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.

Other recently developed treatments are absolutely effective, inexpensive, and carry no danger for those who receive them: this is the case with the plasma treatment studied and employed with great success by the Italian doctor Giuseppe De Donno.[4]

Treatment with hyper-immune plasma was strongly discouraged and boycotted by pharmaceutical companies and doctors financed by them, because it does not cost anything and renders the analogous therapy useless, which is made in laboratories with monoclonal cells at exorbitant costs.

International standards specify that an experimental drug cannot be authorized for distribution except in the absence of an effective alternative treatment: this is why drug agencies in the USA and Europe have prevented the use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, hyper-immune plasma, and other therapies with proven effectiveness. There is no need to remind you that all of these agencies, along with the WHO, are financed almost entirely by the pharmaceutical companies and by foundations tied to them, and that there is a very grave conflict of interest at the highest levels,[5] about which the media are culpably silent.[6] In expressing a moral evaluation of the vaccines, the Church cannot fail to take these elements into consideration, since they cause a manipulation of scientific information, on the basis of which the judgments about their moral liceity by ecclesiastical Authority have been formulated.

1. THE EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS ARE NOT VACCINES IN THE PROPER SENSE
The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, while not expressing its opinion on the effectiveness and safety of the so-called vaccines, nevertheless defines them as “vaccines,” taking for granted that they actually give immunity and protect people from active and passive contagion. This element is disavowed by the declarations coming from all of the world’s health authorities and from the WHO, according to which vaccinated people can become infected and infect others more seriously than those who are not vaccinated[7] and find that their immune defenses are drastically reduced if not even completely destroyed.

A recent study confirms that the gene serum can cause forms of acquired immuno-deficiency in those who receive it.[8] Therefore, the drugs that are called “vaccines” do not fall within the official definition of a vaccine to which the CDF’s Note presumably refers. In fact a “vaccine” is defined as a medicinal preparation aimed at inducing the production of protective antibodies by the organism, conferring specific resistance against a specific infectious disease (viral, bacterial, protozoal). This definition was recently changed by the WHO, because otherwise it would not have been able to include anti-Covid drugs, which do not induce the production of protective antibodies and do not confer a specific resistance against the SarsCoV-2 infectious disease.

Furthermore, while mRNA serums are dangerous because of the implications they have at the genetic level, the AstraZeneca serum may be even more harmful, as recent studies show.[9]

1. PROPORTIONALITY BETWEEN THE COSTS AND BENEFITS OF THE VACCINES
Limiting itself to an evaluation only of the morality of the use of the vaccines, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith does not take into account the proportionality between the presumed benefits of the gene serum and the short-term and long-term adverse side effects.

Worldwide, the number of deaths and grave pathologies following vaccination is increasing exponentially:[10] in only nine months these vaccines have caused more deaths than all vaccines in the last thirty years.[11] Not only this: in many nations – such as Israel for example[12] – the number of deaths after vaccination is now greater than the number of deaths from Covid.[13]

Having established that the drugs sold as vaccines do not give any significant benefit and on the contrary may cause a very high percentage of deaths or grave pathologies[14] even in subjects for whom Covid does not represent a threat,[15] I do not think that we can conclude that there is any proportionality between the potential damages and the potential benefits.

This means therefore that there is a grave moral obligation to refuse inoculation as a possible and proximate cause of permanent damages[16] or death. In the absence of benefits, there is therefore no need to expose oneself to the risks of its administration, but on the contrary there is a duty to refuse it categorically.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part two of an Italian archbishops warning about the COVID vaccines with documentation in footnotes:

1. NEW DATA ON THE PRESENCE OF ABORTED FETAL CELL LINES
Revelations from Pfizer executives have recently been released showing that the mRNA gene serums contain aborted fetal material not only for the production of the original vaccine, but also for its replication and production on a vast scale,[17] and nothing suggests that other pharmaceutical companies are an exception. Bishop Joseph Strickland[18] has also expressed himself in this regard, inviting the faithful to “say no. I’m not going to do it just because you mandate it, in that, who knows what next crazy thing will come up.” This makes the use of these drugs absolutely immoral, just as it is immoral and unacceptable to use drugs that use orphaned children for experimentation.[19]

1. SIDE EFFECTS ON PREGNANT MOTHERS AND NURSING CHILDREN
Another aspect to consider is the concrete danger of grave side effects on pregnant mothers and even more serious ones on newborn children: in the United States there have been 675 miscarriages in vaccinated mothers and in the United Kingdom 521 nursing infants have died.[20] We should remember that for the so-called vaccines against Covid active vigilance was not put into effect, but only passive vigilance, which requires patients to report adverse cases themselves; this means that the data on adverse effects should be multiplied at least ten times.

1. COMPONENTS OF THE VACCINES
I would like to point out to you that the components of the gene serums are still concealed as trade secrets, even if there are already multiple studies that have analyzed the content of the vaccines;[21] it is therefore not yet possible to completely evaluate the other critical elements and their long-term impacts, because the experimentation on the world population will end only in 2023/2025, and it is not known what the effects of the newly adopted technology are at the genetic level.[22]The presence of graphene in the doses that have been administered, reported by numerous laboratories that have analyzed its content,[23] suggests that the forced use of so-called vaccines – together with the systematic boycott of existing treatments of proven effectiveness[24] – serves the purpose of contact-tracing all vaccinated human beings throughout the world, who will be or already are connected to the Internet of Things[25] by means of a quantum link of pulsed microwave frequencies of 2.4 GHz or higher from cell towers and satellites.[26] As proof that this information is not the fruit of the fantasies of some conspiracy theorist, you should know that the European Union has chosen two projects dedicated to technological innovation as the winners of a competition: “The Human Brain” and “Graphene.” These two projects will receive one billion euro each in funding over the next ten years.[27]

I trust that Your Excellency, Archbishop Gomez, will take into serious consideration these observations of mine – which I have taken care to thoroughly verify with highly qualified Catholic doctors[28] – together with your brothers of the US Bishops’ Conference gathered in plenary Assembly from November 15 to 18, 2021 in Baltimore, so that the official position of the Catholic Church in the United States on the so-called vaccines will be revised and updated. Likewise, I ask Your Eminence, Cardinal Ladaria, to proceed as soon as possible to the revision of the Note of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith on the morality of certain anti-Covid-19 vaccines.

I realize that it may be extremely unpopular to take a position against the so-called vaccines, but as Shepherds of the flock of the Lord we have the duty to denounce the horrible crime that is being carried out, whose goal is to create billions of chronically ill people and to exterminate millions and millions of people, based on the infernal ideology of the “Great Reset” formulated by the President of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, and endorsed by institutions and organizations around the world.[29]

The silence of so many cardinals and bishops, along with the inconceivable promotion of the vaccination campaign by the Holy See, represents a form of unprecedented complicity that cannot continue any longer. It is necessary to denounce this scandal, this crime against humanity, this satanic action against God.

With every passing day, thousands of people are dying or are being affected in their health by the illusion that the so-called vaccines guarantee a solution to the pandemic emergency. The Catholic Church has the duty before God and all of humanity to denounce this tremendous and horrible crime with the utmost firmness, giving clear directions and taking a stand against those who, in the name of a pseudo-science subservient to the interests of the pharmaceutical companies and the globalist elite, have only intentions of death. How Joe Biden, who also defines himself as “Catholic,” could impose vaccination on 28 million children aged 5 to 11,[30] is absolutely inconceivable, if only for the fact that there is practically zero risk of them developing the SARS-CoV-2 disease. The Holy See and the Bishops’ Conferences have the duty to express a firm condemnation in this regard, and also in relation to the very serious side effects that can result for children who are inoculated with the experimental gene serum.

[

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abp. Viganò warns US bishops about COVID jab: The Great Reset wants ‘billions of chronically ill people’

Link to the website, plus Footnote documentation for the two posts from an Italian archbishop:

1] Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines, 21 December 2020.

[2] Ibid.

[3] Senator Ron Johnson: We don’t have an FDA-approved vaccine in the US. The vaccine (Pfizer Comirnaty) available in Europe is approved, but the vaccine (Pfizer BNT162b2) used in America only has the use of emergency clearance. – Cfr. https://twitter.com/ChanceGardiner/status/1445262977775534081?s=20

[4] Cf. Convalescent plasma for coronavirus disease 2019 in pregnancy: a case report and review - PubMed e Giuseppe De Donno, hyperimmune plasma doctor takes own life - Allora! Italian Australian News

[5] Pfizer has now hired 22 separate lobbying firms, all in Washington, DC, to craft drug policy in the United States. Yes, that’s the accurate #. TWENTY TWO lobbying firms. Tons of top Congressional staffers & fmr WH officials have been recruited to push Pfizer’s agenda in DC. – Cf. https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1444661196792205316

[6] Founders and researchers of pharmaceutical firms have been replaced by investment funds that seek only economic results and now finance #OMS and #EMA who decide on vaccines – Cf. https://twitter.com/CathVoicesITA/status/1448173045248581632?s=20 | In Italy there are 32000 doctors paid by BigPharma –In rete il Report AIfa 32000 medici pagati dalle case farmaceutiche - OggiNotizie

[7] Cf. BREAKING: Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies are Probably Better than the [Pfizer] Vaccination’ and Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots - LifeSite > Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots.

[8] Cf. https://twitter.com/alexgiudetti/status/1448528719673430016 and A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome > A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

[9] Cf. Revealed: Why the Oxford AstraZeneca Jab is Even More Dangerous than the mRNA ‘Vaccines’

[10] Autopsies performed in Germany on deaths after the vaccine, the study of pathologists, 50% of deaths after the second dose were caused by the vaccine. – Cf. Morti da vaccino: patologi, il 50% dopo la seconda dose. - CorriereQuotidiano.it - Il giornale delle Buone Notizie

[11] In just 9 months, death reports from Covid-19 preparations have reached 50% of ALL post-vaccine deaths administered in 30 years in the US – Cfr. In soli 9 mesi, le segnalazioni di decesso dei preparati Covid-19 hanno raggiunto il 50% di TUTTI i casi di morte post-vaccino somministrati in 30 anni negli USA – See also Saved Request: The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), D188F890

[12] Cf. Israele terza dose: il Ministero rassicura, ma i cittadini indignati replicano in massa and תופעות הלוואי המדווחות בסמיכות לקבלת חיסוני הקורונה | משרד הבריאות

[13] Cf. https://twitter.com/bisagnino/status/1448644321327022090?s=20 and Morti per Covid-19 prima e dopo le campagne vaccinale: Un video. and I tassi di miocarditi post-vaccino riscontrati nei giovani americani (12-15 anni) sono 19 VOLTE superiori ai valori di fondo normali per queste fasce d’età

[14] 155,501 anaphylactic reactions reported to VAERS, with 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer – Cf. https://twitter.com/ChanceGardiner/status/1446184707964739584?s=20 and https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findf...NTS=ON&SYMPTOMSSMQ=21&VAX=COVID19&STATE=NOTFR

[15]– The post-vaccine myocarditis rates found in young Americans (12-15 years) are 19 TIMES higher than the normal background values for these age groups. – Cfr. I tassi di miocarditi post-vaccino riscontrati nei giovani americani (12-15 anni) sono 19 VOLTE superiori ai valori di fondo normali per queste fasce d’età | Also see https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...Covid-19-Vaccine-Injuries-Dr-Patricia-Lee.pdf | Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data. – Cf. Investigation: Deaths among Teenage Boys have increased by 63% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data

[16] In Turkey, Dr. Fatih Erbakam, leader of the Welfare party, denounces the birth of children with tails, 3 arms, 4 legs, after the vaccination of parents, against Covid. – Cf. Turchia, Vaccino, dott. Fatih Erbakam: «i bambini nascono con la coda, con 3 braccia e 4 gambe» [VIDEO] - La PekoraNera

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More legalized murder ... first, abortions and "birth control" ...now, just "vaccinate" and kill off thousands much quicker. It's what they planned all along... population reduction.

Reactions: Curtis

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the last hundred years or so, we have been led down a path where modern “medicine” was only seen to be practiced when chemical drugs were invented and the medical profession was taken over by those drug manufacturers. The institutions that that taught the practice of this “medicine” were funded by the wealthy drug manufacturers and profit was clearly the driver of patent medicines.

Second time I have seen this claim, would like to see the historic fact. Most drugs in teh early 20th century were made in th elocal drug store! They took various chemicals and ground and pulverized themn together and capsulized and sold them. There were no big drug manufacturers early in the 20th century.

Well of course profit is a driver. Would you go into business knowing you can't make money? Would you be a doctor who is non profit?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More legalized murder ... first, abortions and "birth control" ...now, just "vaccinate" and kill off thousands much quicker. It's what they planned all along... population reduction.

Well if population reduction is the goal, they should have just not made a "vaccine" Covid 19 is killing off far far far more than the "vaccine" has alleged to kill! This is a straw man and silly argument given teh hard real world empirical data collected. That none of you have been able to refute.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And some folks swallow propaganda like it is candy. The “hysterical response” I see is people lining up out of fear, to take multiple j@bs of manufactured experimental chemical substances when they have no idea of how it will affect them in the short term or the long term.

Well I know you take no manufactured meds . Good for you!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when they have no idea of how it will affect them in the short term or the long term. Too bad if people start dropping like flies, as some have done immediately, or a few days after their vaxx, but what about in a few years from now and they have to say “whoops.....sorry about that!” That will be a “sorry, not sorry” because it is part of an agenda that has been in the pipeline for decades. They have gotten away with murder, fully indemnified. Only God will call them to account....they cannot indemnify themselves against his judgment

That is the way with all meds- even Aspirin! It is called the risk/benefit ratio where a doctor weighs the risk over the benefit of a med and if the benefit outweighs potential risks, they prescribe! the shots are no different with doctors- just politicians.

Well as I have posted the full list of ingredients in the three US vaccines administered, I still have been waiting how fats and proteins and a sterile protein of C-19 has long term effects. Reafding helps you learn.

You seem to be oblivious as to who is running this show and why things are escalating so rapidly in this one area....we are facing the final showdown, and this is all part of it. Are you aiding and abetting the enemy by playing down the facts? Just because you have connections to big pharm@ driven medicine and have fallen for the greatest deception in the history of medicine, doesn’t mean we all have.

Your false accusations and lying innuendos aside, I have been teaching we have been living in the last days for a long time now.

1, I did not buy that cell towers would damage our brains.
2. I di dnot buy that 5G has mind control.
3. I di dnot buy that UPC codes were the mark
4. I di dnot buy that QR codes are the mark.
5. I do believe we are moving ot cashless societies.
6. I do believe we are moving towards a 1 world govt.
7. I do believe that ultimately, once the Holy Spirit no longer restrains evil that the world will be seduced by the antichrist.
8. I di dnot buy that the vaccines are the mark
9. I do not buy there are toxic ingredients in teh vaccine.
10 I do not believe that microchips are in the vaccine to ultimately control and track people.

I can go on and on with Christian hysterical conspiracy theories that are all false (just liek Social sdecurity# were the mark)

And no I am not aiding and abetting Satan, for there are no facts I am downplaying despite the ex-Cathedra pontifications of Pope Enoch and Pope Curtis! I have debunked and exposed their lies and over exaggerations time and time and time again! I had lots of respect for both of them until they got sucked into this hysteria!

I have no connection to big pharma- so that is alie you need to go to God and repent of.

As I have repeatedly written now on at least three threads, there is evil surrounding the politics of the shots.

I am convinced ( no hard evidence ) that govts. are using Covid to bring about goals for future bible fulfilment.

Sorry, but until you and Enoch and Curtis can come up with the datas that shows this vaccine is so evil and that govts., Big Pharma, the media, and the medical; industry worldwide (except of course thus few souls about.00001% who cry out) are intentionally and knowingly engaged in histories greatest cover up of mass murder and harm to the global population, I just don't see any real data to support it.

I showed you how wrong you were with your deplatforming.
I ceased conversing with Curtis on this issue because of his ignorance. He said influenza viruses have no spike proteins after I linked HIm to a page of different flu viruses showing their spike proteins in all their glory.

Covid shots cannot damage the vascular system. How do I know? They are given intramuscularly and not intravenously! As this is not a live virus it has not capacity to transfer itself to the vascular system before the immune system of the body attacks the synthesized protein and kill sit and builds antibodies.

Would it have been nicer if the drug companies had the 8-=10 years they normally take to get a drug to market? Sure! they could have worked out most of teh bugs like they do with most other frugs before they go to market. But given the lack of empirical knowledge of this novel virus, the rapidity of its transmissibility, the speed which it debilitates and kills, Govts. demanded the drug ASAP.

Also remember this, nearly all of teh deaths supposedly a result of teh shots have not been medically shown to be. They are opinions and conclusions without investigation. To determine cause of death like this you need forensics and patholgy. If it proves to then I move closer to you guys, but let me ask you: You struggle to breathe, cough and hack and are very short winded with steps you take. You have been a heavy smoker. You rdoctor comes out after you had X-Rays, MrI's andcat scans done and tells you in his opinion you don't have cancer, and tells you he doesn't need to do teh investigative work of looking at teh pictures? What would you think of thast doc? This is whatr too many Christians are doing with partial info, partial truths, and minim al studies about the shots.

I am not a fan of big pharma, and I don't hate them either.

Govts are corrupt, but god is still in control Rom. 13.

The end will come. Cell phones will be used to track p[eople. Computers will. and other things as well to control people! I dont lose sleep.

I do my homework.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1] Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines, 21 December 2020.

Well maybve you should move out of America. After all it was land stolen from the Indians and the govt. broke all 252 treaties made with the original inhabitants. Have a nice trip!

[3] Senator Ron Johnson: We don’t have an FDA-approved vaccine in the US. The vaccine (Pfizer Comirnaty) available in Europe is approved, but the vaccine (Pfizer BNT162b2) used in America only has the use of emergency clearance. – Cfr. https://twitter.com/ChanceGardiner/status/1445262977775534081?s=20

YOu should update your material. Pfizer got full FDA approval ini August of 2021--

Abstract
BACKGROUND This retrospective study aimed to describe the effects of convalescent plasma therapy in 24 patients diagnosed with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection during February and March 2020 in Wuhan, China. MATERIAL AND METHODS The confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection was made by the reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test. We retrospectively analyzed the clinical data and laboratory test reports of patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia who received a convalescent plasma transfusion. RESULTS A total of 24 patients with COVID-19 pneumonia who were transfused with ABO-compatible convalescent plasma were enrolled in the study. Convalescent plasma transfusion showed an effective clinical outcome in 14 of 24 patients (an effective rate of 58.3%). No patients had an adverse reaction to the transfusion. Compared with before convalescent plasma transfusion, the lymphocyte count after convalescent plasma transfusion increased to a normal level (median: 0.80×10⁹/L vs. 1.12×10⁹/L, P=0.004). Other laboratory indicators such as white blood cells, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, procalcitonin, alanine aminotransferase, and aspartate transaminase showed a decreasing trend after transfusion. CONCLUSIONS This retrospective observational clinical study showed that convalescent plasma therapy could have beneficial effects on patient outcomes. Recently, regulatory authorization has been given for the use of convalescent plasma therapy, and clinical guidelines have been developed for the collection and use of convalescent plasma and hyperimmune immunoglobulin in patients with COVID-19.

Opening up an article from you rlink! 58% effective is Okay. Problem is the cost of this treatment is kind of prohibitive. It is between $5,000 and $10,000 in America per treatment and most insurances have not voted yet to cover it.

[5] Pfizer has now hired 22 separate lobbying firms, all in Washington, DC, to craft drug policy in the United States. Yes, that’s the accurate #. TWENTY TWO lobbying firms. Tons of top Congressional staffers & fmr WH officials have been recruited to push Pfizer’s agenda in DC. – Cf. https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1444661196792205316

And Curtis has 30 separate lobbying firms crafting laws to legally shoot all people named nolidad! I can write something without showing any evidence as well! Now Pfizer defintively has lobbying firms and yes they push to craft drug policy! But they have been doing that long long long time before Covid hit the scene. Every major company has lobbying firms trying to craft policy in teh area they were hired for. This is making a mountain of a molehill.

[8] Cf. https://twitter.com/alexgiudetti/status/1448528719673430016 and A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome > A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

Well this has been suspended so it is moot.

[6] Founders and researchers of pharmaceutical firms have been replaced by investment funds that seek only economic results and now finance #OMS and #EMA who decide on vaccines – Cf. https://twitter.com/CathVoicesITA/status/1448173045248581632?s=20 | In Italy there are 32000 doctors paid by BigPharma –In rete il Report AIfa 32000 medici pagati dalle case farmaceutiche - OggiNotizie

Why are you hiding the information behind a foreign language?????????????????????????

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second time I have seen this claim, would like to see the historic fact. Most drugs in teh early 20th century were made in th elocal drug store! They took various chemicals and ground and pulverized themn together and capsulized and sold them. There were no big drug manufacturers early in the 20th century.

Well of course profit is a driver. Would you go into business knowing you can't make money? Would you be a doctor who is non profit?
Well maybve you should move out of America. After all it was land stolen from the Indians and the govt. broke all 252 treaties made with the original inhabitants. Have a nice trip!

YOu should update your material. Pfizer got full FDA approval ini August of 2021--

Abstract
BACKGROUND This retrospective study aimed to describe the effects of convalescent plasma therapy in 24 patients diagnosed with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection during February and March 2020 in Wuhan, China. MATERIAL AND METHODS The confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection was made by the reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test. We retrospectively analyzed the clinical data and laboratory test reports of patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia who received a convalescent plasma transfusion. RESULTS A total of 24 patients with COVID-19 pneumonia who were transfused with ABO-compatible convalescent plasma were enrolled in the study. Convalescent plasma transfusion showed an effective clinical outcome in 14 of 24 patients (an effective rate of 58.3%). No patients had an adverse reaction to the transfusion. Compared with before convalescent plasma transfusion, the lymphocyte count after convalescent plasma transfusion increased to a normal level (median: 0.80×10⁹/L vs. 1.12×10⁹/L, P=0.004). Other laboratory indicators such as white blood cells, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, procalcitonin, alanine aminotransferase, and aspartate transaminase showed a decreasing trend after transfusion. CONCLUSIONS This retrospective observational clinical study showed that convalescent plasma therapy could have beneficial effects on patient outcomes. Recently, regulatory authorization has been given for the use of convalescent plasma therapy, and clinical guidelines have been developed for the collection and use of convalescent plasma and hyperimmune immunoglobulin in patients with COVID-19.

Opening up an article from you rlink! 58% effective is Okay. Problem is the cost of this treatment is kind of prohibitive. It is between $5,000 and $10,000 in America per treatment and most insurances have not voted yet to cover it.

And Curtis has 30 separate lobbying firms crafting laws to legally shoot all people named nolidad! I can write something without showing any evidence as well! Now Pfizer defintively has lobbying firms and yes they push to craft drug policy! But they have been doing that long long long time before Covid hit the scene. Every major company has lobbying firms trying to craft policy in teh area they were hired for. This is making a mountain of a molehill.

Well this has been suspended so it is moot.

Why are you hiding the information behind a foreign language?????????????????????????

He’s an Italian Catholic. Duh.

The letter he wrote exposes the evil going on with vaccines.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow! I knew that long before the covid pandemic broke out! Natural immunity is always heartier and longer lasting that vaccine induced immunity in most cases!

Another article suspended so this is moot as well.

Well I have a hard time taking seriously conclusions from a climate change site! Also there should be some clinical studies done to verifyu these allegations.

[10] Autopsies performed in Germany on deaths after the vaccine, the study of pathologists, 50% of deaths after the second dose were caused by the vaccine. – Cf. Morti da vaccino: patologi, il 50% dopo la seconda dose. - CorriereQuotidiano.it - Il giornale delle Buone Notizie

Congratulations! An article with real scientific method work done! But now ho wmany autopsies, what methodology was used to validate teh deaths were vaccine driven. If they did only 4 autopsies and two were vaccine deaths- that proves nothing!

Andhow many were proven to be from teh vaccine? One os too many but we are talking population numbers now.

What were the age groups- bewtcha most of teh deaths, severely disabled and ICU patients were elderly with pre existing conditions. Gikven that Covid has hit over 2X the max number of people who get the flu annually and we lose as many as 40,000 people from teh flu and 20X more from covid, is still doing well as far as the vaccine goes! but though I cannot give evidence for this- if teh covid vaccine had took 8-10 years like the other drugs take to get to market and went through the dozens of human trials that teh other drugs do- the number would be much much smaller.

But I just wonder how many deaths in America we would have now from covid while we were waiting for avaccine? And given all teh antibiotic protocols with steroids only work in the very early stages of the disease- we would be screwed!

Now you have gone back to your anecdotal evidence without facts to back them up! Generic vague accounts are not a way to make a decision.