Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big of you to pray for what does not exist...:rolleyes:
YOu have no doctor?

If you have no health issue, let us pray you will get one and your personal doctor will prescriber an ineffective drug to treat you. Maybe then you won't be such a whiny little complainer.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
may

be, maybe not. but a major issue like covid and the shots would get better coverage than twitter. Also given that Ivermectin and HCQ as "cures" were empirically and clinically proven to be false- it was a story that died as it should have.
Better coverage than Twitter. If someone takes a news report that is in many places like Fox News and puts it on Twitter. Does that mean the Fox news report now somehow becomes not good coverage in all the other places? You make no sense.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better coverage than Twitter. If someone takes a news report that is in many places like Fox News and puts it on Twitter. Does that mean the Fox news report now somehow becomes not good coverage in all the other places? You make no sense.
No. coverage is only as good as the facts that support teh "coverage". Twitter has lots of bogus news ans well as good news. One should verify anything they read on twitter that is not broadcast elsewhere.

I klnow people here think boogeymen are in every media network, but even if true (which is not) they are greedy for filthy lucre and would cover a story like that because of the ratings they would get.

Twitter standing alone is not a good source. You need to verify verify verify.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. coverage is only as good as the facts that support teh "coverage". Twitter has lots of bogus news ans well as good news. One should verify anything they read on twitter that is not broadcast elsewhere.

I klnow people here think boogeymen are in every media network, but even if true (which is not) they are greedy for filthy lucre and would cover a story like that because of the ratings they would get.

Twitter standing alone is not a good source. You need to verify verify verify.
Are you telling me that after all the good and many different news sources that many good people on this Christian site have posted about the shots being harmful... that you still are supporting the government on this?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you telling me that after all the good and many different news sources that many good people on this Christian site have posted about the shots being harmful... that you still are supporting the government on this?

His family’s experience with the Jab was without incident, thus there is no call for him to challenge the Jab....while at the same time thinks the people should have a solution to Jab caused deaths.....and vile about verbalizing his thoughts.

Reactions: Peterlag

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Peterlag

Usual for human “test” subjects to receive “placebos”, without knowing beforehand, during or after the “experiment”.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me state this for about the hundredth time. I am neither pro or anti shot. I am neither pro nor anti government. the government has screwed up the politics and visuals of the shots terribly.

And there are many good Christians who have posted contrary opinions to the good people here!

Teh reality about all the dangers posted so far about the shots on this site are:

1. anecdotal evidence
2. Circumstantial evidence and drawing conclusions.
3. Little to no clinical trials or research to support the claims.
4. No forensic pathology to support the allegations.

What I am against is Christians running around supporting untested, unproven allegations as if they are real and then shouting the whole world is involved in a cover up of unprecedented proportions. We all know the NWO and globalist agenda. They shout it out loud! They would not need to cover up a shot that is supposedly killing millions of people if they have the governments and media and medical industry in cahoots with them.

Too many christians have become manic about half truths, partial evidence and the fact an MD puts his name on a conspiracy theory. This is what I am against the most! Is believers acting so un-Christ like over this pandemic.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember even "good" people can succumb to reasonable sounding conspiracies. We are not immune from deception by slick snake oil peddlers on the right. And yes there are many on the right as on the left. They sell the same lies under different brands. That is why in such controversial subjects like this one- we should research both sides and look where hard facts lie the most.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember even "good" people can succumb to reasonable sounding conspiracies. We are not immune from deception by slick snake oil peddlers on the right. And yes there are many on the right as on the left. They sell the same lies under different brands. That is why in such controversial subjects like this one- we should research both sides and look where hard facts lie the most.

I have research for many years (both biblical data and Covid since it came out) and have come to the facts that I'm right.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me state this for about the hundredth time. I am neither pro or anti shot. I am neither pro nor anti government. the government has screwed up the politics and visuals of the shots terribly.

And there are many good Christians who have posted contrary opinions to the good people here!

Teh reality about all the dangers posted so far about the shots on this site are:

1. anecdotal evidence
2. Circumstantial evidence and drawing conclusions.
3. Little to no clinical trials or research to support the claims.
4. No forensic pathology to support the allegations.

What I am against is Christians running around supporting untested, unproven allegations as if they are real and then shouting the whole world is involved in a cover up of unprecedented proportions. We all know the NWO and globalist agenda. They shout it out loud! They would not need to cover up a shot that is supposedly killing millions of people if they have the governments and media and medical industry in cahoots with them.

Too many christians have become manic about half truths, partial evidence and the fact an MD puts his name on a conspiracy theory. This is what I am against the most! Is believers acting so un-Christ like over this pandemic.

My stuff posted has been very much soaked in a lot of evidence and a bunch of clinical research and forensic support. One expert is Robert Malone who is an expert on vaccines who you called a nobody.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have research for many years (both biblical data and Covid since it came out) and have come to the facts that I'm right.
Well as Covid is not biblical that is irrelevant. Covid itself is nasty. but the tin foil hat crowd surrounding the shot is a shame to the name of Jesus.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My stuff posted has been very much soaked in a lot of evidence and a bunch of clinical research and forensic support. One expert is Robert Malone who is an expert on vaccines who you called a nobody.
1. You need to repent of your lie. I did not call HIm a nobody.
2. Robert Malone is not an expert on vaccines. He is a biochemist, not an immunologist.
3. He was censured for spreading disinformation about C-19 This is another lie you spouted.

Sorry for delaying getting back to you, I had hip replacement surgery on MOnday.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. You need to repent of your lie. I did not call HIm a nobody.
2. Robert Malone is not an expert on vaccines. He is a biochemist, not an immunologist.
3. He was censured for spreading disinformation about C-19 This is another lie you spouted.

Sorry for delaying getting back to you, I had hip replacement surgery on MOnday.

Malone is but one of a great many scientists who've made today's mRNA vaccines possible.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malone is but one of a great many scientists who've made today's mRNA vaccines possible.

YOU do not read things well do you? He was one of several pioneers ofr the methodology of mRNA vaccines- the form of shot not th emedicine of teh shot.

Once again he is not a virologist or immunologist- those are the experts in the medicical side of the field fo vaccines. Malone was more like the mechanic who helped develop a mechanism for getting medicines in to the body- not the medicine itself.

For all your self proclaimed expertise, you don't know this simple issue?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU do not read things well do you? He was one of several pioneers ofr the methodology of mRNA vaccines- the form of shot not th emedicine of teh shot.

Once again he is not a virologist or immunologist- those are the experts in the medicical side of the field fo vaccines. Malone was more like the mechanic who helped develop a mechanism for getting medicines in to the body- not the medicine itself.

When he is introduced to places like the United States Congress he is introduced as an expert in mRNA vaccines. And I read very well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

experts built the titanic
and experts do many things with medicines . YET I SHALL TRUST IN THE LORD . experts didnt build the ark
GOD told noah HOW to build it , HE DID and it did not sink . If i recall the titanic did .