Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is EVIL and VILE to say such thing . Pray he gets sick . Just so one can trust in govt all mighty for their needs .
I SHALL TRUST IN GOD ALONE . and as far as praying for folks to get sick , Yea i will have no part in that .
Touch not the unclean thing is my advice .
Yes it is. but when people spout such foolish nonsense that antiprasitics can treat viruses etc. Maybe they need to see the fruit of their foolishness played out in the real world! I never wish evil on anyone, unless that hardship proves beneficial in the long run. It would be much nicer if people thought things through, but many here do not so a jolt like this can be a beneficial wake up call.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
experts built the titanic
and experts do many things with medicines . YET I SHALL TRUST IN THE LORD . experts didnt build the ark
GOD told noah HOW to build it , HE DID and it did not sink . If i recall the titanic did .
And this piece of trivia is way off the topic this was about the supposed expertise of a man in a field he was not an expert in.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When he is introduced to places like the United States Congress he is introduced as an expert in mRNA vaccines. And I read very well.
The methodology, not the medicine. He helped pioneer the mRNA vaccine, which is used for many "shots". but make no mistake , he is not an expert in the medication-just the mechanism the medication gets into the body. big difference as you should know with all your supposed expertise.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The methodology, not the medicine. He helped pioneer the mRNA vaccine, which is used for many "shots". but make no mistake , he is not an expert in the medication-just the mechanism the medication gets into the body. big difference as you should know with all your supposed expertise.

He's still right. The vaccine is killing and seriously injuring young and old people all over the world in extremely high numbers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look! Another story about Biden's mandate requiring those who do business with the Federal Govt (MEDICARE) to get the shot. Struck down in the courts, but the mandate has been in place since Jan 2021. Maybe you dozed off for a minute.

A federal appeals court has upheld a ban on forcing workers in Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee who contract with the federal government to get a COVID-19 vaccine. An appeals court has affirmed a ban in three states on enforcing a federal vaccine mandate for workers who contract with the federal government.

Biden doesn't agree with freedom of the people, he follows Chinese governmental practices clearly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's tons of proof. You can start with the OP.
Is there any credible references in the OP. I'm not clicking on shady adware links in the OP and getting a virus. I clicked on a couple and not impressed with credibility of the sources.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't fall for the anti-vaccine money making machine. Wake up! https://www.npr.org/2021/05/13/9965...books-twitters-ability-to-curb-vaccine-hoaxes

Researchers have found just 12 people are responsible for the bulk of the misleading claims and outright lies about COVID-19 vaccines that proliferate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

"The 'Disinformation Dozen' produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms," said Imran Ahmed, chief executive officer of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which identified the accounts.

For Some Anti-Vaccine Advocates, Misinformation Is Part Of A Business

Shots - Health News

Now the vaccine rollout is reaching a critical stage in which most adults who want the vaccine have gotten it, but many others are holding out, these 12 influential social media users stand to have an outsize impact on the outcome.

After this story published on Thursday, Facebook said it had taken down more of the accounts run by these 12 individuals.

These figures are well-known to both researchers and the social networks. They include anti-vaccine activists, alternative health entrepreneurs and physicians. Some of them run multiple accounts across the different platforms. They often promote "natural health." Some even sell supplements and books.

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't fall for the anti-vaccine money making machine. Wake up! https://www.npr.org/2021/05/13/9965...books-twitters-ability-to-curb-vaccine-hoaxes

Researchers have found just 12 people are responsible for the bulk of the misleading claims and outright lies about COVID-19 vaccines that proliferate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

"The 'Disinformation Dozen' produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms," said Imran Ahmed, chief executive officer of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which identified the accounts.

Shots - Health News

Now the vaccine rollout is reaching a critical stage in which most adults who want the vaccine have gotten it, but many others are holding out, these 12 influential social media users stand to have an outsize impact on the outcome.

After this story published on Thursday, Facebook said it had taken down more of the accounts run by these 12 individuals.

These figures are well-known to both researchers and the social networks. They include anti-vaccine activists, alternative health entrepreneurs and physicians. Some of them run multiple accounts across the different platforms. They often promote "natural health." Some even sell supplements and books.

It is common knowledge that COVID-19 poses no threat to young children, that mRNA vaccinations against the virus are not effective or safe and that some people have even died after receiving a COVID vaccine. But the CDC and its advisory council continue to push for childhood vaccinations despite all these facts.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another news source in case the first one I put out earlier was not a news source you believed to be real.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If vaccines are damaging human health.

What are the best treatment options and methods of reversing the damage?

For those who feel their health may have been compromised.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If vaccines are damaging human health.

What are the best treatment options and methods of reversing the damage?

For those who feel their health may have been compromised.
There is no substitute for proper nutrition and exercise.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no substitute for proper nutrition and exercise.
Not so sure about the exercise. Some medical folks are suggesting to not exercise until you have been checked out pretty good because of the pattern of many young people dying while playing sports.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Pharma is a BIG LIAR.
I do not point to tucker carlson as the christain to follow . With that being said , however , HE IS RAISING A SERIOUS POINT .
THERE TRULY IS an agenda at work and as usual the sheeple are hearilng the voice of MAINSTREAM , PHARMA
and their trust is in men . Take a lil peek at this . Me thinks its no coinicidence
and that indeed there is something behind this all to lead the world to SIE SOLUTION OF SIE AGENDA of SIE ORDER
I had to throw a lil klaus accent , or typcent to make a point . Them folks are dangerous