Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not point to tucker carlson as the christain to follow . With that being said , however , HE IS RAISING A SERIOUS POINT .
THERE TRULY IS an agenda at work and as usual the sheeple are hearilng the voice of MAINSTREAM , PHARMA
and their trust is in men . Take a lil peek at this . Me thinks its no coinicidence
and that indeed there is something behind this all to lead the world to SIE SOLUTION OF SIE AGENDA of SIE ORDER
I had to throw a lil klaus accent , or typcent to make a point . Them folks are dangerous
Quite possibly. It would be easier for info control by killing millions of layers than to try and censor the global medical community.

So far all those who have "come forward" are either not expert in the fields of virology or immunology or made conclusions with no clinical research, forensic pathology etc.

If this were the trial of Jesus and he was being railroaded with the same level of "expertise" these professionals are using- you would be howling at a kangaroo court!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so sure about the exercise. Some medical folks are suggesting to not exercise until you have been checked out pretty good because of the pattern of many young people dying while playing sports.
I don't consider sports as exercise. lol

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't consider sports as exercise. lol

Again, someone said the extra exercise might be what triggers the heart. I'm just saying someone is looking at many young people who got in trouble while they were moving around.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite possibly. It would be easier for info control by killing millions of layers than to try and censor the global medical community.

So far all those who have "come forward" are either not expert in the fields of virology or immunology or made conclusions with no clinical research, forensic pathology etc.

If this were the trial of Jesus and he was being railroaded with the same level of "expertise" these professionals are using- you would be howling at a kangaroo court!
The only kangaroo court i see , IS THE MAINSTREAM news . They mock anyone who dares to speak against the beloved agenda .
When a nation can tell doctors and etc who warned out against the shot , NO JOB NO WORKEY
WE got problems . WHY did they silence the voices of wise doctors . WHY were they so fast
to shut down any kind of voice which did not fully support their agenda . THAT is the question every man , woman
and child should be considering . LOOK at what they did . Yet the same ones holler
how tyrannical the other side is . THEY shut down any kind of voice . cast them out of every area of society .
WHY . Things like that should make EVERYONE question their motives .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, someone said the extra exercise might be what triggers the heart. I'm just saying someone is looking at many young people who got in trouble while they were moving around.
I truly dont think people understand who really runs the world and that both medicine and science
has been hijacked to fit the needs of the few who run the world . THE SCIENCE has been just as rigged
as this science behind global climate change . Folks dont understand the elites with the money
are in bed with pharma and other places . They have changed the way science is learned and taught .
Folks have no idea this has occurred . science and medicine are OWNED and they TELL folks in fields WHAT to consider science
and medicine . You cant make this up , yet folks think anyone who has an eye to see it
are conspiracy nuts . THEY DID their job well . And folks are buying it just as they will and do
the need for this so called digital system . MARK my words , can none of this be stopped .
But we ought not fall for its ruse either .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"So, how dependent is the U.S. on China for its drugs? The fact is, the FDA doesn’t know."

Reactions: amigo de christo

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly dont think people understand who really runs the world and that both medicine and science
has been hijacked to fit the needs of the few who run the world . THE SCIENCE has been just as rigged
as this science behind global climate change . Folks dont understand the elites with the money
are in bed with pharma and other places . They have changed the way science is learned and taught .
Folks have no idea this has occurred . science and medicine are OWNED and they TELL folks in fields WHAT to consider science
and medicine . You cant make this up , yet folks think anyone who has an eye to see it
are conspiracy nuts . THEY DID their job well . And folks are buying it just as they will and do
the need for this so called digital system . MARK my words , can none of this be stopped .
But we ought not fall for its ruse either .
I fear @Ronald Nolette is one of the folks that is buying it.

Reactions: David in NJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only kangaroo court i see , IS THE MAINSTREAM news . They mock anyone who dares to speak against the beloved agenda .
When a nation can tell doctors and etc who warned out against the shot , NO JOB NO WORKEY
WE got problems . WHY did they silence the voices of wise doctors . WHY were they so fast
to shut down any kind of voice which did not fully support their agenda . THAT is the question every man , woman
and child should be considering . LOOK at what they did . Yet the same ones holler
how tyrannical the other side is . THEY shut down any kind of voice . cast them out of every area of society .
WHY . Things like that should make EVERYONE question their motives .

Well I see kangaroos hopping on both sides. I look for facts and verified statements before making conclusions.

The pro vax talking heads are just a sconspiritorial as the anti vax talking heads, speaking in generalities and % instead of numbers when numbers would matter most.

Because you are so committed to being an anti vax guy- any doctor who speaks neutrally or semi positively about the shot is duped, part of the evil etc.etc.etc.etc.

I am one who tends to lean on conspiracy theories, but I demand more than anecdotes, opinions from non experts in the fields they are opining on , clinical data, research and forensic data in this case. So far teh anti vax side has provided little to none in comparison to teh level of evil they accuse this shot to be.

But as we have veered awayt from teh shot and into the politics of the shot, let me remind you:

1. The politics of this sucks.
2. the fed cannot mandate shots
3. States, towns and employers can mandate shots
4. People are 8ultimately responsible for the decision. If they do not want the shot- they must be more than willing to accept the consequences of that decision like Shadrach, Mesach and Abendedgo did for their decision.
5. Saying govt. is evil is preaching to teh choir- these are but opening salvos in the darkness that will encompass the earth.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fear @Ronald Nolette is one of the folks that is buying it.
Well put your fears to rest. I am not buying it! But of course you can choose to believe me about me or accept your own opinion. Disagreeing with the all powerful Peterlag does not mean I buy into the other side on all they preach.

But there is no factual data produced by the anti shot tin foil hat folks that has caused me to change my mind yet. Many people have died and could be because of the shot- forensic data is sorely lacking here. I have taken five shots for covid to date. I imagine in the fall I will take another just like I take an annual flu shot. Will there be adverse effects for me in the long term? Time will tell. But being a very high risk person, I am convinced my life has been saved to the glory of God because of the shot. Can I prove it empirically? NO! Statistically ? Yes.

For you and AMigo- I know the powers that be, I know the powers behind the powers and I know the ultimate power of this world for now- Stan and his minions. I know deception will grow and grow and people will ultimately have to choose with their lives- Jesus or the Antichrist.

I have walked with the Lord longer than you have been alive. I have taught end times theology probably longer than you have been a believer.

Things that you tin foil hatters have gone crazy about since before I was born that all turned to be false:

1. Social Security numbers
2, checking accounts
3. Credit Cards
4. Debit cards
5. Cable television.
6. Cell phones (though some is true)
7. Computers
8. Bar codes
9 UPC numbers
10 Y2K
11. QR Codes

And more. Now I believe Stan will use all or most of these in his evil schemes, but these in and of themself are neutral things. They are conditioning mankind to accept what Scripture says will be instituted in the reign of the antichrist but they are not evil of themself.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here lies your serious problem. someone has come up with a medical hypothesis, and instead of waiting on the research and data to come forward to advance or discredit the hypotheses, you go running around like a henny-penny the sky is falling believer saying: "see exercise can cause the heart to kick off" this is bad science and a terrible testimony unto the Lord.

BTW I am still waiting for you to specifically define "the ever increasing large numbers' of people dying from the shot.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here lies your serious problem. someone has come up with a medical hypothesis, and instead of waiting on the research and data to come forward to advance or discredit the hypotheses, you go running around like a henny-penny the sky is falling believer saying: "see exercise can cause the heart to kick off" this is bad science and a terrible testimony unto the Lord.

BTW I am still waiting for you to specifically define "the ever increasing large numbers' of people dying from the shot.
You have a problem reading what's written. I did not go running and falling or believing. I said someone is looking at it. And that extra exercise MIGHT.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well put your fears to rest. I am not buying it! But of course you can choose to believe me about me or accept your own opinion. Disagreeing with the all powerful Peterlag does not mean I buy into the other side on all they preach.

But there is no factual data produced by the anti shot tin foil hat folks that has caused me to change my mind yet. Many people have died and could be because of the shot- forensic data is sorely lacking here. I have taken five shots for covid to date. I imagine in the fall I will take another just like I take an annual flu shot. Will there be adverse effects for me in the long term? Time will tell. But being a very high risk person, I am convinced my life has been saved to the glory of God because of the shot. Can I prove it empirically? NO! Statistically ? Yes.

For you and AMigo- I know the powers that be, I know the powers behind the powers and I know the ultimate power of this world for now- Stan and his minions. I know deception will grow and grow and people will ultimately have to choose with their lives- Jesus or the Antichrist.

I have walked with the Lord longer than you have been alive. I have taught end times theology probably longer than you have been a believer.

Things that you tin foil hatters have gone crazy about since before I was born that all turned to be false:

1. Social Security numbers
2, checking accounts
3. Credit Cards
4. Debit cards
5. Cable television.
6. Cell phones (though some is true)
7. Computers
8. Bar codes
9 UPC numbers
10 Y2K
11. QR Codes

And more. Now I believe Stan will use all or most of these in his evil schemes, but these in and of themself are neutral things. They are conditioning mankind to accept what Scripture says will be instituted in the reign of the antichrist but they are not evil of themself.

If you have walked with the Lord longer than I have been alive then that would put you walking before 1955. And that would make you a teacher around less than 1 year old.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the past, vaccines used to take literally years of being carefully and painstakingly tested before being declared safe for release to the public, but the covid vaxes were rushed into production as a panic measure, so no wonder side-effects are showing up now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food for thought-

covid-666.jpg
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns.." (Revelation 13:1)

Reactions: David in NJ

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the past, vaccines used to take literally years of being carefully and painstakingly tested before being declared safe for release to the public, but the covid vaxes were rushed into production as a panic measure, so no wonder side-effects are showing up now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS:-

View attachment 29440
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns.." (Revelation 13:1)
The side effects may just be starting to show up.