Warning applied to my account

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
What was the cited post in question? The only information I was given was that I used the word 'immature' against someone. But I did a word search in the the thread for immature and the word wasn't to be found on the page which makes me wonder why I am being written up for using a word I didn't use. I'm not complaining, I just want to know what the specific comment was.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
I removed the offending comment from the thread that it was in. Yes, the word "immature" was used to describe a forum participant.

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
Do you have any evidence of that? I just want to know so I can make a mental note to do differently next time. If you want to message me privately from here on I think privacy will be respectful for the forum.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Apocalyptist...please use the appropriate channels when discussing moderator actions as per forum rules:

Do not circumvent forum policies or publicly discuss staff actions. This means that if you are disciplined for violating forum rules, do not circumvent bans or other limitations placed on your account. If you have an issue with action(s) taken by the staff here at Christianity Board, please use the appropriate private channels to conduct your appeal or dissatisfaction. And remember, simply because someone has “Account Disabled” as a tag does not mean that they were banned.

Thank you!