Was Jesus/Yeshua born with a Sin Nature?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like the human body was made one way and man altered it. The ingredients in the fruit shouldn't have been consumed by flesh.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is that your assumption seems to be that people aren't thinking, and it's up to you to get them to think. And that seems to be just a terrible ~ and terribly arrogant ~ approach.

My ministry is the Johnny Appleseed of truth. Arrogant?....Gee I have never heard that before....LOL. If you know as much as I do...it is hard not to come acrossed as arrogant....That type knowledge instills a certain amount of confidence. If I explain why, it sounds like I am bragging. So I have to live with it. It kind of like what Biden said...I am sick and tired of smart guys! And that is the general tone and attitude. People do not like smart people.....intimidated. And it is funny and amusing that they do not like the truth either ....do not care enough about truth to look it up. They would rather live a fantasy.

Truth is not mine. It is either truth or not. Does God care if you do not care about the truth? Do you know the only name that can be called upon for salvation? Do you care?

Truth is not mine. I run with geniuses and lecture professors, but I am not a preacher, not looking for a congregation....I am a speaker. So I tell the truth and it is up to you what you do with it....Kind of like how Christ explained about the Word as the seed....falling on different type of ground.

No harm no foul! You do not believe me or even check it out....I am kool with that. I did my part. Johnny Appleseed of truth....Be good and do good.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't create a special human body for Jesus.

ERROR.

Do you even READ and VERIFY before you post?
Jesus is without Beginning, God prepared Him a body FOR WHEN He would come down from Heaven INTO this World!

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Reactions: BeyondET

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
ERROR.

Jesus is without Beginning, God prepared Him a body FOR WHEN He would come down from Heaven INTO this World!

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
@Taken The glorious Incarnation is a revealed mystery; John 1.14; Colossians 2.9; 1 Timothy 3.16.

Reactions: Taken

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR.

Heb 10:
Human flesh isn't forever and God used what was already in Mary’s genes to form the human vessel for Jesus.

And don't really need a egg to do it, dirt is from many things, the lining of the uterus is discarded DNA.

Last edited:

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 8:1-2 . .Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in
Christ Jesus . . . . . . . . because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of
life set me free from the law of sin and death.

* The dotted line is where the KJV inserts "who walk not after the flesh, but
after the Spirit
" I don't know from whence the KJV committee got that
phrase because it's not in Strong's Greek interlinear text.

Anyway: not all laws are codified as rules, regulations, ordinances, statutes,
judgments, and/or dictates and edicts etc; for example the law of gravity,
the law of the jungle, the law of supply and demand, and Murphy's Law.

So then; how do we go about defining:

1> The Law Of The Spirit Of Life?

2> The Law Of Sin And Death?
_

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human flesh isn't forever and God used what was already in Mary’s genes to form the human vessel for Jesus.

No. Mary was human. Jesus is not a human.
If Jesus was human, His blood would have been corrupt like all humans, and His flesh would have been corrupt like all humans.

And don't really need a egg to do it, dirt is from many things, the lining of the uterus is discarded DNA.

Do you comprehend Gods Word IS God? God IS Spirit? Gods Word IS Spirit? God does not Become His own creation.

Do you Comprehend Angels are created spirits?
Angels have the ABILITY to APPEAR “as” human men...??
And when men SAW Angels APPEAR “as” human men, Human men, called them men?
( You think, God who IS all powerful, and created Angels with the ability to APPEAR ... as human men ... That God can not do the same?)

Even in this day Women can APPEAR “as” men, and Humans may call them “men”. Humans call things “as” they appear to their “eyes”.

Jesus “appeared”, “AS” a man, and was called a man...
Yet you should “KNOW”, Jesus IS “God walking in the Flesh...’AS’ a man, not “IS” a human man.

Mary had “nothing” to do with “creating, procreating, making”...
Jesus’ Flesh, Body, Blood, Soul, Spirit, DNA, Genes...zip, nothing.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If Jesus was human, His blood would have been corrupt like all humans, and His flesh would have been corrupt like all humans.

Do you comprehend Gods Word IS God? God IS Spirit? Gods Word IS Spirit? God does not Become His own creation.

( You think, God who IS all powerful, and created Angels with the ability to APPEAR ... as human men ... That God can not do the same?)

Even in this day Women can APPEAR “as” men, and Humans may call them “men”. Humans call things “as” they appear to their “eyes”.

Yet you should “KNOW”, Jesus IS “God walking in the Flesh...’AS’ a man, not “IS” a human man.

@Taken His is real, but sinless, humanity:

"In Him is no sin" (1 John 3.5). "He knew no sin" (2 Corinthians 5.21). "He did no sin" (1 Peter 2.22).

The humbling wonder is that for the believer at the Cross "He was made sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5.21).

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BeyondET -
Have you ever heard, be kind to strangers, because you would never know, you might just be extending kindness to AN ANGEL, without your knowledge ... Because what you will be seeing is a man?

Heb 13:
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
True but it's not a corvette until the atoms are placed in the right order to create a corvette.
No thing is anything without the power of God the Creator.
9695509_a317f.gif

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He became human to save humans from themselves.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you know as much as I do...it is hard not to come a crossed as arrogant...
Across... Okay, yes, I understand; the opposite of humility, and lacking in grace; got it. So, try harder. :)

I...it sounds like I am bragging.
Yes; it is what it is.

So I have to live with it.
Ah, live with sin. Well, that doesn't mean don't fight against it.

People do not like smart people...
No, people do not it when people display such a lack of humility and grace. You may remember Micah 6:8...

...intimidated.
LOL! No, that's not quite it... :)

...it is funny and amusing that they do not like the truth either ....do not care enough about truth to look it up.
See, to me, that's not a funny or amusing thing at all.

Truth is not mine.
No, it's not, and nor mine. But it seems you think you have a corner on it. I would be careful of that if I were you.

It is either truth or not.
That it is.

Does God care if you do not care about the truth?
Sure, God our Savior desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4). But the truth is not itself salvific. Unless you're talking about the One Who is the Truth (and the Way and the Life). That would be Jesus (John 14:6). :)

Do you know the only name that can be called upon for salvation? Do you care?
Obviously so; see immediately above.

Truth is not mine.
Ah yes, but as I said, you seem to think you have a corner on it. Nobody does... except You-Know-Who. :)

I run with geniuses and lecture professors...
Hm. Congratulations. But that means virtually nothing, really, except maybe guilt by association. :) It smacks of self-justification and self-sufficiency, which are also... not good.

...but I am not a preacher, not looking for a congregation....I am a speaker. So I tell the truth and it is up to you what you do with it....Kind of like how Christ explained about the Word as the seed....falling on different type of ground.
And you seem to think you are the sower. That's... not good. :)

No harm no foul!
Again, I... wouldn't be so sure of yourself. :)

You do not believe me or even check it out...
And how do you know that, Grailhunter? :)

I am kool with that.
Okay. Kool. :)

I did my part. Johnny Appleseed of truth....Be good and do good.
Ah. Hm. Again, smacking of self-justification and self-sufficiency. Hm.

Grace and peace to you, Grailhunter.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Across... Okay, yes, I understand; the opposite of humility, and lacking in grace; got it. So, try harder. :)

Yes; it is what it is.

Ah, live with sin. Well, that doesn't mean don't fight against it.

No, people do not it when people display such a lack of humility and grace. You may remember Micah 6:8...

LOL! No, that's not quite it... :)

See, to me, that's not a funny or amusing thing at all.

No, it's not, and nor mine. But it seems you think you have a corner on it. I would be careful of that if I were you.

That it is.

Sure, God our Savior desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4). But the truth is not itself salvific. Unless you're talking about the One Who is the Truth (and the Way and the Life). That would be Jesus (John 14:6). :)

Obviously so; see immediately above.

Ah yes, but as I said, you seem to think you have a corner on it. Nobody does... except You-Know-Who. :)

Hm. Congratulations. But that means virtually nothing, really, except maybe guilt by association. :) It smacks of self-justification and self-sufficiency, which are also... not good.

And you seem to think you are the sower. That's... not good. :)

Again, I... wouldn't be so sure of yourself. :)

And how do you know that, Grailhunter? :)

Okay. Kool. :)

Ah. Hm. Again, smacking of self-justification and self-sufficiency. Hm.

Grace and peace to you, Grailhunter.

Still, a lot of words but it comes down to a whine.....I don't like it when someone is smarter then me!

Christianity and the Bible do have some things that are mysteries.....but mostly if you remove the false beliefs and man-made sins it is very straight forward....One of the most awesome miracles is that even with the false beliefs and misunderstanding, salvation is still obtainable.

Some false beliefs cause sin, lose of souls, misery, murder, even atrocities....That is why I take my ministry so seriously. I am not going to give any apologies for that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He became human to save humans from themselves.

He is not a human. He was revealed in the LIKENESS as a human, to teach humans HOW TO BE in the LIKENESS as God...
You think in the reverse...
God became a human...and a Human will become God? Eh no.