We are judged by works, not by faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
If we knowingly commit evil acts , we are not in Christ. And have never known him. As God tells us.
True. This is the Bible.

Sin is not a thing.
I certainly agree with this, though I'm not sure how you get it from me. There is no Bible teaching for a 'sin nature'. There is only the natural man separated from God by sinning.

Sin is the act of disappointing God and his rules.
The Bible calls it transgression, trespass, sinning, disobedience, rebellion... Unfortunately you're getting a little wobbly here.

We are not perfect. We are forgiven for our mistakes.
And this is why. If we are not perfect and single hearted with God, then we are not yet perfectly converted and born of God.

Mistake is not a word ever used in the Bible pertaining to sinning with the devil. The gospel's first message to all men, is that any sinning against God is exceeding sinful to God. (Romans 7)

All men can be now forgiven of our past sinning and rebellion against God, by repenting with godly confession to Jesus Christ from the heart.

The gospel of separating Jesus' saving faith from our present works, is not the Bible.

This is not a judgemnt of how you live, since I believe you do live well with Christ; however, if you were to be rid of the imperfect gospel of continued sinning as a 'mistake', and begin preaching the perfect gospel of Jesus Christ, He would then give us power to live holy and without blame in Him in all our manners and conversation. (1 Peter 1:13-16)

When we stop trying to make our own sinning less sinful, and confess it for what it is to Jesus, then He can help us with His grace to stop the sinful times. Remember, it's the honest ground that is made all good by His word.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. This is the Bible.
Yes, I know. :)
I certainly agree with this, though I'm not sure how you get it from me. There is no Bible teaching for a 'sin nature'. There is only the natural man separated from God by sinning.

The Bible calls it transgression, trespass, sinning, disobedience, rebellion... Unfortunately you're getting a little wobbly here.
I'm not wobbly in the least. You haven't corrected anything I wrote there. You just added to it. And I thank you for that.
And this is why. If we are not perfect and single hearted with God, then we are not yet perfectly converted and born of God.

Mistake is not a word ever used in the Bible pertaining to sinning with the devil. The gospel's first message to all men, is that any sinning against God is exceeding sinful to God. (Romans 7)

All men can be now forgiven of our past sinning and rebellion against God, by repenting with godly confession to Jesus Christ from the heart.

The gospel of separating Jesus' saving faith from our present works, is not the Bible.

This is not a judgemnt of how you live, since I believe you do live well with Christ; however, if you were to be rid of the imperfect gospel of continued sinning as a 'mistake', and begin preaching the perfect gospel of Jesus Christ, He would then give us power to live holy and without blame in Him in all our manners and conversation. (1 Peter 1:13-16)

When we stop trying to make our own sinning less sinful, and confess it for what it is to Jesus, then He can help us with His grace to stop the sinful times. Remember, it's the honest ground that is made all good by His word.
This is where we have it wrong. We were made imperfect by God. That's why we are born to be sinners.

It is what some refer to as a sin nature.
Because , as God tells us, our natural mind, human consciousness, cannot understand the things of God.
(Unless or until Holy Spirit God enters in, leads, us to understand.)

Of course! Because we are separated from God by that God given human nature.

When Jesus said, be ye perfect as I am perfect, he didn't mean we need strive to never sin. By all accounts of the pharisees who watched Jesus during his ministry, they claimed Jesus sinned! To the point they wanted to stone him to death for violating God's laws.

The perfection Jesus was referring to was that state of being one, reunited back to, God, our source. Perfect love and perfect trust.

And that then is where our indwelt journey begins. "Be still and know I AM God."

That isn't Jesus telling us to learn the obvious, he is the Father, God. I AM was one of the names God gave himself in the Old Testament. (Moses)

Jesus was telling we indwelt Christians that if we quiet what we think it means, rationalize, how to be Christian, and instead allow God within to guide us, we shall know. And serve that leading that guides us to do his will.
Therefore, we may read Jesus command as, be still and know God. (Did I not tell you ye are Gods?)

We belong to God who lives within us. Not our will but his be done.

Yet, while we arrive at places like this and engage time and again with others like that, defending, debating, arguing, our understanding, point of view, experience, knowledge, of what it all means , we're doing so from that personal perspective. And each one is sure we are right. And in some cases, are certain others are wrong. Or, are wobbly a bit in understanding, or are close to getting it but not quite.

And in so doing we are not being still.

So, what we are proving in this is that we know our pride, ego, self consciousness, has a lot to learn about letting go. And letting God.

It has been my privilege to spend this time with you all.
May God ever bless and keep you, each and every one.
Selah

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Normal adults understand the corrupt justice system that excuses certain favored people, while condemning others that do the same things.
In your mind that might relate to the verses discussed. Let's chalk it up to another failed insult attempt I guess.
Your ideological faith alone blinds you to simple reasoning.
Strange and meaningless insult attempt once again.
He doesn't. He judges us by our works as being the children of the devil or His righteous sons.
We already discussed that. Salvation is not based on works. Therefore all judging on works for believers has to do with rewards, not salvation.
I only repeat what others say. Your doctrine blinds you to what an unjust judge is.
Strawman and another attempt at an insult. I can understand why you can't or won't deal in the issues. You already lost a while ago.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Well I do not preach a life without works.
This is true, which is why you are not a hypocrite in practise. You believe in a Christian life with continued sinning, and you do it by your own confession. That is why you prefer to preach a gospel of separating your saving faith from the life you live.

The gospel preaches the Christian life of going to sin no more with Jesus.

Your heart doesn't believe that, and so by your own unbelief and confession of continued sinning, you preach a gospel of your own faith alone separated from your works.

While you think you are being humble in separating God's grace and salvation from your good works as a Christian, you are also being hypocritical in separating God also from your continued sinful works of the flesh.

In your teaching of a daily faith of living with sin, you are not hypocritical. But your doctrine of being saved with sin, is hypocrisy. It's preaching having a religion separated from how we live.

The pure religion and conversion of Jesus Christ in this life, is being and remaining unspotted by the sins of the world, so that we are remaining clean from filthiness of the spirit and of the flesh.

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us be cleansing ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

You're gospel never cleanses anything in your perfectly, and you confess it openly by your heart's unbelief in doing righteousness at all times.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Etc... includes His righteousness, and His people daily living holy and blamelessly before Him in all our manners of life. (1 Peter 1:13-17)
You forgot to point one out. Never met one myself.
I have been clear. It's just not possible to make some see it clearly, who mocks being sinless and pure like Jesus.
Never met anyone who claimed to be like that. Do you?
Now mocking good little sisters. You really do resent the good ones. You talk like those who call Jesus lovers, little do gooders.
False once again. You said this
"You're kidding right? You haven't even read enough Bible to know that only them doing the will of the Father are the mother, sister, and brother of Jesus Christ?"
The point was that family members (in this case a sister was the example used) are not in the family of God because of works.
Jesus pointed to His disciples as examples of His family. They were not disciples because they had done works! They did works AFTER they were chosen. Again you have that cart/horse problem.
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
So when we get saved, and He is in us He helps us love. That is news?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
All I have been writing and quoting the Scriptures to prove so is that I am saved apart from works, I am made righteous apart from works.
This is true. And I have repeatedly quoted Bible that does not agree with your doctrine of being made righteous without doing righteousness.

and I have also written that we are to do good works as a result of being made sons of God!
This is also true, but your doctrine also separates being made righteous sons of God from doing the Father's will. And I have repeatedly shown the Bible and Jesus saying only those doing His will are His born sons.

Whatcan you disagree with this bible truth?
I don't disagree with Bible truth, but only show by the Bible why I disagree with your truth you believe in.

Our disagreements are winding down, unless there is something new to add to them.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
All I have been writing and quoting the Scriptures to prove so is that I am saved apart from works, I am made righteous apart from works.
This is true. And I have repeatedly quoted Bible that does not agree with your doctrine of being made righteous without doing righteousness.

and I have also written that we are to do good works as a result of being made sons of God!
This is also true, but your doctrine also separates being made righteous sons of God from doing the Father's will. And I have repeatedly shown the Bible and Jesus saying only those doing His will are His born sons.

Whatcan you disagree with this bible truth?
I don't disagree with Bible truth, but only show by the Bible why I disagree with your truth you believe in.

Our disagreements are winding down, unless there is something new to add to them.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're the one declaring not just most, but all believers are living by filthy rags and acting like garbage.
False. Lurkers look up the posts and see who called who what.
That's not the Bible gospel that declares there will always be a righteous remnant of God on earth.
Jesus is what makes us righteous.
Once again, you have this backward. You're the one that judges and compares everyone else by your own works, not me.
False. I have said Jesus saves us, not our own righteousness. For someone claiming to be perfect and pure why are you so unfamilar with telling the truth?

You don't believe any Christian is living holy and righteous altogether, because neither you nor your favorite Christian friends are doing so.
Are you? Come out and say it!
Then stop saying saved Christians are living like garbage.
Never said that once. Really. You just have a fetish with calling saved believers who do not claim to yet be sinless and perfect 'garbage!
I don't. I teach that all justified Christians are born of God and not sinning against Him.
He that offends in one point breaks the whole law. If someone ever got angry with a brother, or glanced at his wife a moment too long, or had a bad thought etc etc then they sin. No? You seem to be preaching that people should pretend they are perfect in a lying charade, or else they are garbage!!
I also say those who accuse all Christians of still sinning like themselves, are false accusers, because they judge all Christians by their own sinful standard.
Waiting for you to state clearly you have no sin and are pure at all times and perfect! Get to it.
And yet, when I disagree with your filthy and garbage-like descriptions of yourself and other fellow Christians, you get all pouty about it.
Strange imagination and view of believers (except for perfect little you of course)
Make up your mind. Either preach the gospel of righteousness from the Bible, or expect blow back for preaching another gospel of filthy rags and garbage eating Christians, as though as though they are justified by Christ.
Righteousness comes not by the law.

There are Christian gospels that make hell less hot, and sin less sinful.
And Pharisee types that travel the world to convert people, and once they do make them twice the child of hell they are themselves.
I do not preach that all unbelievers are wicked filthy doers of evil. There are many unbelievers, that are neighborly, lawful citizens, and do good to provide for their own.
I see, so only believers are rags and garbage in your head? Be clear!
Of course you do. Anything solid in the Bible about being unjustified by dead works, is made mushy to justify believers doing dead works.
You are false accusing and dreaming again, mr perfect!
The only thing that matters now is how we are living today. We are either living holy and without blame before Jesus in the love of God, or we are living unrighteously without Jesus nor His love in our hearts.
All who are not saved are living in blame. All who are washed in the blood of Jesus are clean. When people make out like they cleaned themselves by some supposed secret works, I know they are liars.
They of course cite the Christian gospel of being saved by faith only, without any works having to do with it.
Works come after. They don't save you.
And they further cite the doctrine of being already saved and forgiven of all sinful deeds past, present, and future. I know you preach the former, but do you also teach the latter?
How could you be forgiven of future or present sins if you have already attained perfection!
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
This is the will of God, that ye believe.. Then we are family.
If believing only is works we do in obedience to God, then you contradict your gospel of being saved by faith only without works.
It is HIS work! (salvation) Not yours. Nothing you ever do could be worthy! You could sit in a hard pew all day with a sour puss pretending you are pure as driven snow by your works and that would not save you.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Well I do not preach a life without works.

This is true, which is why you are not a hypocrite in practise. You believe in a Christian life with continued sinning, and you do it by your own confession. That is why you prefer to preach a gospel of separating your saving faith from the life you live.

The gospel preaches the Christian life of going to sin no more with Jesus.

Your heart doesn't believe that, and so by your own unbelief and confession of continued sinning, you preach a gospel of your own faith alone. that you always keep doctrinally separated from your works. While sinning again, you believe your doctrine that you are still justified with Christ.

While you think you are being humble in separating God's grace and salvation from your good works as a Christian, you are also being hypocritical in doctrinally separating yourself and your saving faith from your continued sinful works of the flesh.

In your teaching of a daily faith of living with sin, you are not hypocritical, because you openly confess you do still live with sin. But your belief in being saved with sin, is doctrinal hypocrisy. You preach having a saving religion separated from how we live.

The pure religion and conversion of Jesus Christ in this life, is being and remaining unspotted by the sins of the world, so that we are remaining clean from filthiness of the spirit and of the flesh.

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us be cleansing ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

You're gospel never cleanses anything in your soul and life perfectly, and you confess it openly by your continued lie with sin. Your heart has not been wholly converted by the faith of Jesus, because you not believe in doing His righteousness at all times.

Only when we acknowledge our own sinning also separates us the Father by His impartial righteous judgement of every man's work. Only then can we possibly believe from the heart that His Son's blood can cleanse us from all things not of God, and give us power to do all things now of God.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Because some Christians don't believe this perfect gospel conversion in their heart, they don't live it. Because I began to believe this in my heart when confessing my sin, I went on to live it, rather than waiting to sin again.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is only one sinless church on earth, and that is Jesus' church and body. Those loving and obeying Him to go and sin no more, are only members of His body, not the Head Himself.
So all saved people are sinless? All church groups are sinless?
This is Bible truth. And our works will show our repentance is worthy of Christ in deed and in truth. (Luke 3:8)
Works demonstrate that He is in us. They don't save us.
Some Christians skip 'repent' and just believe. Others preach repentance of some but not all dead works. The only Christians justified by Christ, are them repenting of all dead works, but not doing any of them.
The thief on the cross, did He repent from all his 'dead works'?
Bible repentance is not just a change of mind about sin, but of deeds without sinning.
Still waiting for you to declare you are sinless and perfect. Cat got your tongue?
Doctrinally yes. They say they are saved with a clean soul by faith alone, including while doing sinful works of the flesh. It's the gospel of being forgiven and saved by faith alone, while still doing sinful things.
God is the judge. If He answered them and lives in them, and is chastening them and leading them, how is it you would call what they do sinful works of the flesh?? That sounds like the Pharisee Jesus talked about who was thanking God he was not as the other sinners.
True Bible again. The justified in Christ Jesus are neither lusting for the world in their hearts, nor doing the world's works of the flesh.
So when the disciples came to Jesus and asked about a top position in heaven was that 'lusting for the world'? How about when they all fled and forsook Jesus?

About all that remains here is for you to come out and state that you are sinless, perfect and pure every moment of every night and day!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But believers sins were judged and paid for at the cross. Salvation or damnation has nothing to do with works. works only add to our eternal rewards or increase the level of eternal punishment.
Matthew 25
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

LOL Wrong on both counts LOL Those Calvinists must have a different Bible!
You can be rewarded for Good Deeds
Or you can be damned for not helping others.
The correct statement is that Good Deeds do not save you but.....if....you are truly saved you will do Good Deeds.....IF.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Are you? Come out and say it!
Already have. I don't mind confessing it again. By the faith of Jesus and His love, I am now living holy in all my manners and conversation, blameless in spirit and in life, just as the Bible gospel commands us to do.

He that offends in one point breaks the whole law.
This is Bible truth.

If someone ever got angry with a brother
Being angry is not hating. We are to be angry but sin not by turning to hatred. (Eph 4:26) Jesus was angry with some, but He was not hating them by rebuking them in public and whipping them out of the temple.

or glanced at his wife a moment too long,
If with lust, then yes we have committed adultery in our heart, and we are condemned as committing adultery in the flesh.

You show here how remaining pure hearted to love God with all the heart, is not in your heart nor gospel. I believe I have written to you before how to win that warfare of the spirit, but you weren't interested.

or had a bad thought etc etc then they sin. No?
No. Being tempted to sin, is not sinning. Jesus was tempted in every way every man on earth was ever tempted. The tempting thoughts of the devil simply went in one ear and out the other, because he took none of it to heart. Neither do we have to take thoughts of the devil to heart and lust again for the world.

That is not a daily warfare though that some Christians are interested in fighting.

You seem to be preaching that people should pretend they are perfect in a lying charade, or else they are garbage!!
More mockery of being perfect and pure of heart with God. No one is talking of pretence and charades but you, because you scoff at doing God's will with a pure heart. It's because you heart does not believe in doing His righteousness at all times.

Righteousness comes not by the law.

Unrighteousness comes by trasngessing the law of God.
And Pharisee types that travel the world to convert people, and once they do make them twice the child of hell they are themselves.
True. I've been one in the past and known many like them.

I see, so only believers are rags and garbage in your head? Be clear!

No, only believers that live filthy rags and a garbage life. And the only ones I rebuke are them that teach it by the doctrine of separating our saving faith from our works.
All who are not saved are living in blame. All who are washed in the blood of Jesus are clean.

True. Those living clean and without blame from a clean heart, are clean in deed and in truth.

Those who believe they are inwardly clean while outwardly sinning, are believing in another gospel and blood than that of Jesus Christ.
Works come after. They don't save you.

True, past works save no man before Christ. But following righteous works serving Christ are rewarded with resurrection from the dead unto life with Christ forever.

If we are not walking with Him with clean hands and a pure heart in the end of this life, we will not be resurrected to walk and dwell with Him forever.

How could you be forgiven of future or present sins if you have already attained perfection!
Not possible in any case. Those preaching they are already saved and forgiven of all past, present, and future sinning, are preaching being made righteous and perfect inwardly while sinning outwardly.

This is the will of God, that ye believe.. Then we are family.
Jesus says, that only those doing the Father's will are born into His family. Those doing unrighteousness against the Father are not in His family.

So, are 'we' really family?

It is HIS work! (salvation) Not yours. Nothing you ever do could be worthy!
Once again, speaking of all you do as being filthy rags unworthy of Jesus. Sooner or later you would show it again. Not necessary to go back looking for past quotes.

This is just more unbelief in doing the righteousness of God, without spotting and defiling ourselves by sinning with the world.

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Your declaration of your works not being worthy of Jesus is your confession of being unworthy of Jesus.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You're the only one continuing to say these things about your own life. You think you are being humble, when you are only judging and condemning yourself.
You could sit in a hard pew all day with a sour puss pretending you are pure as driven snow by your works and that would not save you.

More unceasing mockery of being pure in Christ Jesus.

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keeping yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

No man can mock the purity and righteous living of Christ and them that walk as Him, and have the Spirit of Christ. Some Christians separate their saving faith from their works, and so they separate the holy sanctifying Spirit from their lives.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ghada's right, he can do that individually by the spirit of Christ in him, @dad

He isn't trying to fool anyone. All the works he is doing, is produced by Christ with-in him which is us leaning into the spirit, abiding Christ.

Was reading Ephesians earlier;

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

It's possible, it's not that his sin doesn't come up in his mind or the thoughts come to his head, it's just he doesn't react on the notions... though sometimes it is possible to falter, but there is something to what he is presenting that hardly ever goes up in front a pulpit of people in a church.

Thats the same thing Jesus done. He had thoughts of sin, but never sinned. Otherwise if he never struggled with sin, he would have been a thoughtless zombie.

That is the life of a mature Christian it may be hard to believe but it is very possible...

All sin has been paid for that was a done deal at the cross, it's a life of denial of the flesh, and continuing in the spirit, and maturing and being a 'perfect man or perfect woman in Christ' not oneself, and all credit goes to Yahava/Yahweh or however this man may say his name.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are saved by grace and the belief that Jesus is the Son of God. After that, we will be awarded crowns because of our works. Those crowns will be surrendered as we are placed in our mansion in the new city.

The Bible stipulates that you do not get to heaven by works ......you first must believe Christ to be the Son of God. Without that component .....your works are worthless.

I had just finished singing as the lead in a major production. My Character was a converted Barabbas. A lady approached the platform. She handed me two photographs. Each of a cross on the side of a road. One cross was where her husband had died in the car crash. The other, the woman that had crossed the centerline while intoxicated and had died. She explained she knew her husband was saved, however, she had no clue about the woman that caused the accident. "I believe my husband is in heaven. I fear the woman may not be." I explained ....."If she was not a believer, all the prayers for her now are pointless. You can pray that you forgive her and don't hate her for taking your husband .....but we can't save her now." She handed me those photos. They are in my Bible to this day. We then knelt and prayed for her and her husband. I met her months later. She had moved into a new house. She begged me to come and see what she was doing. Contractors still working around the house. We walked into her art studio. She had started painting ......the amazing thing about her art work ......If she painted the face of a person, a lion would form in the painting. The portrait of her husband had an unintended angel in the background. She thanked me for my thoughts and the prayer the night when we had met. It lifted a burden on her heart after her loss. We never met again after that.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By the faith of Jesus and His love, I am now living holy in all my manners and conversation, blameless in spirit and in life, just as the Bible gospel commands us to do.
All saved are blameless because Jesus ransomed them from sin. So what is it you do that makes you think you can keep yourself saved, exactly? As for conversation, we have seen some of that here. Referring to believers who somehow you think are not as perfect as you as rags and etc.

Being angry is not hating. We are to be angry but sin not by turning to hatred. (Eph 4:26) Jesus was angry with some, but He was not hating them by rebuking them in public and whipping them out of the temple.
Mat 5:22 “You’re familiar with the command to the ancients, ‘Do not murder.’ I’m telling you that anyone who is so much as angry with a brother or sister is guilty of murder. Carelessly call a brother ‘idiot!’ and you just might find yourself hauled into court. Thoughtlessly yell ‘stupid!’ at a sister and you are on the brink of hellfire. The simple moral fact is that words kill.

Listening to you talk about the filth and rags etc that are believers saved by grace, one might ask if you seem somewhat angry.
If with lust, then yes we have committed adultery in our heart, and we are condemned as committing adultery in the flesh.
But you have never glanced for a moment accidentally or dreamed or thought any impure thoughts. We get it.
You show here how remaining pure hearted to love God with all the heart, is not in your heart nor gospel. I believe I have written to you before how to win that warfare of the spirit, but you weren't interested.
Him in us means our heart is right. 'Remaining' with Him in us is easy. He will never leave nor forsake us. Winning battles in our lives comes by His help, Him in us. Your vague notion of trying to 'remain saved' by some internal supposed pureness is poppycock.
No. Being tempted to sin, is not sinning. Jesus was tempted in every way every man on earth was ever tempted.

Jesus was without sin and born that way. You were not. Nor was Peter. Or any other person in the bible. All have sinned. You are suggesting, apparently, that a saved person will become unsaved at the first so called sin or impurity.
The tempting thoughts of the devil simply went in one ear and out the other, because he took none of it to heart. Neither do we have to take thoughts of the devil to heart and lust again for the world.
The rest of us watch movies, talk to people, listen to radio, music, have marriages, etc etc etc. Jesus is in us, making us perfect, correcting us, and etc. That is why we are able to resist evil and temptation. Your position seems to be that you think you have totally resisted all temptation since being saved 100% as well as being pure and perfect in every way. You are not then, a work in progress. Not chastened (as EVERY son is) You are then, not depending on Jesus in you and in your life to help you and correct you. Instead you seem to be trying to remain sinless and thinking that pretense and charade is what keeps you saved, and indeed why you could get saved to start with. Explain?

That is not a daily warfare though that some Christians are interested in fighting.
We do what we can, thank you very much.
More mockery of being perfect and pure of heart with God. No one is talking of pretence and charades but you, because you scoff at doing God's will with a pure heart. It's because you heart does not believe in doing His righteousness at all times.
Anyone pretending they are pure already and sinless and perfectt is doing exactly that.
Unrighteousness comes by trasngessing the law of God.
A law NO ONE has EVER kept but Jesus! The law brings death. It shows us we cannot keep it.
No, only believers that live filthy rags and a garbage life.
There you go again!
And the only ones I rebuke are them that teach it by the doctrine of separating our saving faith from our works.
False. People who cling to the cross and mercy of God do not separate works from faith, they separate works from salvation!
True. Those living clean and without blame from a clean heart, are clean in deed and in truth.
Easy to say and pretend. You might as well add 'everyone but me'!
Those who believe they are inwardly clean while outwardly sinning, are believing in another gospel and blood than that of Jesus Christ.
Never met one of those, so I can't help you with that strawman.

True, past works save no man before Christ. But following righteous works serving Christ are rewarded with resurrection from the dead unto life with Christ forever.
You basically just admitted you think you keep yourself saved.
If we are not walking with Him with clean hands and a pure heart in the end of this life, we will not be resurrected to walk and dwell with Him forever.
So the thief on the cross was? His judgment will look at all our lives and what we did for Him, not just the end of our life. His judgment also is not related to salvation. That is a done deal. That ship has sailed if we are saved.
Those preaching they are already saved and forgiven of all past, present, and future sinning, are preaching being made righteous and perfect inwardly while sinning outwardly.
No. They are admitting they are mere saved sinners. Praying to be saved does not mean some instant perfection. It means He comes in and we are a work in progress in this life.
Once again, speaking of all you do as being filthy rags unworthy of Jesus.
Nothing we do could ever be enough to save us. That is why Jesus died for us. He paid the price you could never pay.
This is just more unbelief in doing the righteousness of God, without spotting and defiling ourselves by sinning with the world.
Jesus in us helps us do His work. When we fall He helps us get back up. (as opposed to casting us into hell for one sin)
You're the only one continuing to say these things about your own life. You think you are being humble, when you are only judging and condemning yourself.
I never said anything about my life actually. Nor is it I condemning other believers here.
No man can mock the purity and righteous living of Christ and them that walk as Him, and have the Spirit of Christ. Some Christians separate their saving faith from their works, and so they separate the holy sanctifying Spirit from their lives.
No one mocks your so called righteous living! So far all we have seen is you insulting believers as filthy and rags and pretending you are sinless and perfect.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 25
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

LOL Wrong on both counts LOL Those Calvinists must have a different Bible!
You can be rewarded for Good Deeds
Or you can be damned for not helping others.
The correct statement is that Good Deeds do not save you but.....if....you are truly saved you will do Good Deeds.....IF.
The verses are in the context of after Jesus returns. That is right after the Tribulation. The people He is judging here are not the saved! They are those that attacked believers and would not help them. The saved He already separated a few verses earlier.
Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That is not the saved!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dad has ghada every said he is better than anyone here?

Its all about an individuals walk.

All people who follow after christ as saved by faith through grace and they are made right with God.

What they do with the relationship is between them and God. Ghada has sinned before he was born with the nature; God is not a respector or persons.

He doesnt respect me more for what I choose to do with my life nor you, nor this person.

Its just a walk of faith, and of course there are different measures of faith.

Some are comfortable where they are, some are far away but have faith, some are very close and have faith.

Each walk is different but always produces the same outcome or atleast should,

Faith and love for God and love for others.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verses are in the context of after Jesus returns. That is right after the Tribulation. The people He is judging here are not the saved! They are those that attacked believers and would not help them. The saved He already separated a few verses earlier.
Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That is not the saved!
Well during Christ's ministry how many people does He talk to that are saved?

Show in the scripture where Christ specifically refers to these people as attacking believers. This set of scriptures are not about those that attack people, it is about Him want us to help people in need and the consequences of not helping people.

The saved He already separated a few verses earlier. Matthew 25:41 LOL This verse in no why discounts the fact that Christ wants us to help people in need...Your intent here is to preach against Christ, to work against good. So the important question here is who or what is motivating you to do this?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@dad has ghada every said he is better than anyone here?
Being sinless, and pure and perfect is being better than everyone anywhere. Funny you never noticed.
Its all about an individuals walk.
No It is all about Jesus and His free gift of eternal life He freely gave and paid for with His blood.

All people who follow after christ as saved by faith through grace and they are made right with God.

What they do with the relationship is between them and God. Ghada has sinned before he was born with the nature; God is not a respector or persons.
Not after? No sins at all, no unpureness, no mistakes etc etc.

Its just a walk of faith, and of course there are different measures of faith.
That walk is for the saved not to get or stay saved.

Some are comfortable where they are, some are far away but have faith, some are very close and have faith.

Each walk is different but always produces the same outcome or atleast should,

Faith and love for God and love for others.
Saved = Saved regardless of comfort.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well during Christ's ministry how many people does He talk to that are saved?
In prophesy, like the verse given! He had already returned if you notice?

Show in the scripture where Christ specifically refers to these people as attacking believers.

Look at the tribulation, most believers are killed, that'll do er! Who did that (as well as ignore and not help believers of the tribulation) - it was the people alive in the tribulation that Jesus is dealing with right after the tribulation.

This set of scriptures are not about those that attack people, it is about Him want us to help people in need and the consequences of not helping people.
It is precisely after Jesus returns which is precisely after the tribulation. Those folks of course did attack and mass murder believers! Many of those cry out in Revelation before Jesus returned begging for vengeance!
The saved He already separated a few verses earlier. Matthew 25:41 LOL This verse in no why discounts the fact that Christ wants us to help people in need...

Nor was it meant to discount or had anything to do with 'people in need'. It had to do with a certain time. Certain unsaved people being judged. People who claimed they were good and right.
Your intent here is to preach against Christ, to work against good.
Very ignorant and evil words. Obviously you won't be one who claims to be perfect here! No one needs wonder what and who motivates you.