We Have Come To The New City Of Jerusalem Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Heb. 12:22 But "YOU HAVE COME" to Mount Zion, to the "HEAVENLY JERUSALEM," the city of the Living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the first born, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect. Revelation 7:13 Then one of the Elders asked me, "These in white robes, who are they, and where did they come from? I answered, "Sir, you know." These have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore, they ARE BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD, and serve him day and night in his temple. And he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them. Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away their tears from their eyes. Rev 21:1-2 Then I saw a new heaven and new earth, for the first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I SAW THE HOLY CITY THE NEW JERUSALEM COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a voice from the throne saying, "NOW THE DWELLING OF GOD IS WITH MEN, AND HE WILL LIVE WITH THEM." They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.HE will wipe away every tear from their eye. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. Hebrews 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse Christ who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, "IF WE TURN AWAY FROM CHRIST WHO WARNS US FROM HEAVEN?" For we have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God as Hebrews 12:22 proclaims to us. Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND AWE, for our God is a CONSUMING FIRE. Hebrews 12:14 For here we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for that city that is to come. The city of our God, is coming down out of heaven, the tent that will be spread over us who have been made holy, keeping our hearts pure and continually offering to God, a sacrifice of praise--the fruit of our lips that confess his name And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices, GOD IS PLEASED. Heb 12:16 AMEN.