We Know When the Tribulation Takes Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The tribulation has already happened. It was called the holocaust.

That's definitely a show of Biblical ignorance.

Ok I got my popcorn... Now. understanding Tribulation is of no consequence to a pre-tribber. Understanding the events preceeding and during Tribulation is of great consequence for mid-tribbers and those who do not go in the rapture. The rapture being made up? Only the term for the event is made up the event itself is not. I posted several times the necessity of this event...called the rapture. In the twinkling of and eye... Jesus comes as a thief in the night. Now who thinks Jesus's return comes as a thief in the night at Amrageddon? We know when that happens... at he very end of Tribulation, (no thief action here) when the Jews accept Jesus. Christs return to bring up those sleeping? this is an event we may not and probably will not even see. For this is ressurection of the dead. A rapture for those unable to deny the mark of the beast.. in a coma. too weak.. too old... and the list goes on gives us a purpose for a rapture.. and on that comes like a thief in the night in the twinkling of an eye.

Be the watchman and continue to learn how the vents unfold and when they unfold. Do not subject others to your understanding with out first allowing them to know your imperfection. But, trying to understand? The Bible gives us a written blessing for trying to do just that!!!

What's your point? Either you believe the Scriptures as written, or you don't.

God already foretold about the pre-trib secret rapture "fly away" doctrine back in the OT prophets (Ezekiel 13). He said He was against that doctrine.

But of course, those who don't bother to study the OT prophets where our Lord Jesus and His Apostles were pulling from about the events of the last days, won't know about that, because they won't study.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Perphaps if we take Son of Man's lunacy and turn it inside, backwards, upside-down and put it inside a waring blender for 15 minutes we can arrive at a better understanding, or we can use our learnings and together work toward discovery. I opt for the latter.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Perphaps if we take Son of Man's lunacy and turn it inside, backwards, upside-down and put it inside a waring blender for 15 minutes we can arrive at a better understanding, or we can use our learnings and together work toward discovery. I opt for the latter.

Then the most direct statements from God Himself in His Word about the tribulation and time of the gathering of His Church ought to be considered first. I would start with what our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 that His coming and our gathering is 'after' that tribulation He pointed to.