We Welcome Born2die to Christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, Born2die!Christianity Board (we commonly go by CB) is where Christians of all denominations come together and chat, share in fellowship, and become better disciples of Christ. We welcome anyone and everyone no matter their background! We're very honored to have you with us!First, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better! Tell us some things about you whether it be beliefs, hobbies, or any other interesting fact.We'll leave you alone, for now, but if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact any of our wonderful staff members!

Born2die

Dec 20, 2006
Hi a little abou tm and my background.I come from a baptist background my father bieng a baptist minister for a time befor i was born. My mother has bveen most things and is currently back with the JW.God has lead me in some strange directions over the years I left the baptist church after 8 years I don't know why youth I think got the better of me. i then joined a new evangelical church that had links to the evangelical alliance and for a period of 5 years I was happy there. most of my time was spent as part of the music ministry team but lack of support and the fact I did'nt Have much money (clicky little place it turned out to be) lead to a burnout and me trying to destroy the wonderfull gift that he had given me. (i tried I really did but the lord heals (I have some scars and some way out of place bones in my hand but I can still play).Now after 6 years in the wilderness the mormons came knockingnow I know enough to stay away but the oh so smooth sales platter instant friends and family is so appealing that my wife joined?. But to me it awakend the small still voice that said ||I am the way the truth and the light etcso off I went to se an old and respected familly friend who was an important part of my last church and to me very knowlagble about the bible its doctrine etc who has always been there till now. This person was there to comfort me when my dad fell and I was told he only had hours to live (God bless he is still here 6 years on brain damaged but happy and alive)Now I know a cold shoulder when I get it and was politly told to naff off and pray about it but in essence dont bother us and we wont bother you go and see your local church we dont want you with us.So that was three months ago and satan works fast. After being left helpless by the one man I trusted to help me I felt so low so gutted that I was tempted to walk away but that voice is still there but where to I go from here I feel so burned that this is the first time I have ever said all this to another soul.Now satan working in ways unknown I want to try to get to the baptist church and a few others but now the LDS have there hooks in my wife I am left baby sitting which with A clingy toddler means I cannot get to church for a morning service and the evening service normally make me nod off on the back row. I could go into the years of drink and drugs but that is for another timei want to thankyou for reading this it has helped me now I have written it all down. God blesstristian