WEF Great Reset includes 'voluntary' euthanasia, after your old and no longer working

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think they left their souls in their other pair of pants.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Euthanaisa has always had the convience of selecting who will die.
The creep in belgum etc has moved so that depressed children can requet to die.

Forty years ago they were telling about involuntary uthanasia of patients who were blocking beds or whose children ha already sold there home etc etc.

In Logans run, we are not logan.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Euthanaisa has always had the convience of selecting who will die.
The creep in belgum etc has moved so that depressed children can requet to die.

Forty years ago they were telling about involuntary uthanasia of patients who were blocking beds or whose children ha already sold there home etc etc.

In Logans run, we are not logan.
I was just thinking of the movie also. I remember watching it, thinking it was an unrealistic premise. Oh well.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yuval says that for now they'll keep us happy with computer games and drugs.
That'll never work!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was just reading where Schwab's right-hand man Harari says that for now, they'll keep us happy with computer games and drugs.
He says that we don't need nearly so many people. This guy puts Mengele to shame.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just reading where Schwab's right-hand man Harari says that for now, they'll keep us happy with computer games and drugs.
He says that we don't need nearly so many people. This guy puts Mengele to shame.
I keep saying forget the past and we’ll be condemned to repeat it.

Reactions: Truman

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sure those who would demand we all be euthanized would make exceptions for themselves.
I agree, let them volunteer to off themselves.
Lots of the WEF is composed of older people, like Klaus Schwab who is mid 80's, but see they view themselves as necessary and productive, while the all the other little people who are old are not like them.
Klaus Schwab - Wikipedia

Reactions: Bob Estey

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We've become a Godless society, everything being pushed and peddled by todays governments and elite is evil and against God's law and word.

This discussion has nothing to do with God. It's all about social engineering.

The Bible does not forbid euthanasia. The choice has been left with us.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This discussion has nothing to do with God. It's all about social engineering.

The Bible does not forbid euthanasia. The choice has been left with us.

This one says you dont have the right over your day of death as its master.

“No one is master of the breath of life so as to retain it, and none has mastery of the day of death.” – Ecclesiastes 8:8

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. 1 Samuel 31:4
    Then Saul said to his armorbearer, “Draw your sword, and thrust me through with it, lest these uncircumcised men come and thrust me through and abuse me.” But his armorbearer would not, for he was greatly afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword and fell on it.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. 1 Samuel 31:5
    And when his armorbearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword, and died with him.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Saul took his own life, we know Saul was not in right standing with God when he did this, he is not a good example of a godly man. His suicide is as euthanasia is, just wrong.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Society spends a lot of money taking care of people not contributing to the economy. It is written that the love of money is the root of all evil. When society's only metric for self evaluation is GDP and stock market futures, the spiritual wellbeing is totally neglected. Consider all the elderly loving their children and grandchildren, and providing psychological anchors through the generations. And even if they are forgotten in some care home, they are a blessing to those who provide them practical service on a professional or volunteer basis.

Let us not forget they can be a powerhouse for prayer as well, but that is one of the reasons they are targeted. Because everyone else is being distracted by the world and are not praying effectively, all according to plan.

I try to be independent and not a burden to others, but picture a life where no one needs you, and you need no one. It is not a life at all.