Welcome New Deacon: biggandyy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Theodore A. Jones

Aug 15, 2011
You got to study under RC Sproul? Seriously? That guy is awesome. And he's got a pretty wicked sense of humour too! Gotta love that!
Stargate SG-1, Atlantis...pretty much all of it....love it too!!

It's good to have you on board!

Best to forget everything Sproul and Ravi have said or ever will say.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
No, I'll probably be forgetting your posts though... antagonizing an admin right off the bat is not the greatest way to endear yourself.

I'm not just here to help, I am also here to smite ;)

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Best to forget everything Sproul and Ravi have said or ever will say.

Well, I suppose you're welcome to your opinion, but I do have to wonder why I would take your advice on this, as I don't know you from Adam, and I can clearly read and listen to what Sproul teaches...I think I can deduce on my own if what he teaches echo's scripture. So thanks for the advice, but I disagree.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Welcome to the board, Andy.

I find the LORD, brings me back here every now and again but maybe I will be around a little more now he has pruned some of the forums where I post. Sense of humour is a plus but your post got me thinking.
my favorite relationship; with Christ Jesus (even though many times I am a poor reflection of Him).

I will start a thread on this subject but I have to ask you why you felt the need to say this?

I see our LORD God and the Lord Jesus as having given us a precious gift and freely. We could not earn it before it was given and it is not something you can earn after it has been given. God loves us just as we are but he has given us Christ and the Holy Spirit because we cannot do anything of ourselves but receive it.

None of us can make ourselves like Christ. We have to put Christ on and allow the Holy Spirit to make us God-like.

Don't knock yourself, Andy... simply thank God for the changes he is doing and continue to let him make them. Don't look back look forward with anticipation of that work God is doing in you and will complete on the day of the Lord Jesus when we will be before God himself.

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
No, I'll probably be forgetting your posts though... antagonizing an admin right off the bat is not the greatest way to endear yourself.

I'm not just here to help, I am also here to smite ;)

Only God smites, you just snarl and growl...

smite.jpg

Reactions: Angelina