Well it's Christmas eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I'm getting admitted to hospital. Breathing got so bad last night had to get my daughter to bring me. Preliminary tests indicate lymphoma, have a mass in my right lung. Pray for available room! Thanks, See ya later.

Frank Lee .

Oh no Frank :(
That is sad...and on Christmas Eve too. Bless your heart.
We have been praying, and will continue to pray.

Asking God to fill your room there with angels...healing angels.
And blessing you dear wife too.

God bless and give you wonderful staff that are full of wisdom. ♥︎

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would rather be home as I sit here on the side of the bed but not the way I was when we left at 5:30 am. After cat scan, xrays etc the thoughtless ER doctor announced that many lymph nodes in my lungs were swollen and a large mass, 3cm/1.2" was in my right lung and it was probably lymphoma or lung cancer. After getting into a room a very knowlegable doctor, one with tact, came in and said that the mass might be pneumonia. If so it will show shrinkage after awhile on antibiotics. I had thought pneumonia al along.

Every four hours I get the meds via drip for thirty minutes. I have a good feeling about this nit being cancer! If it were they would have to take a biopsy which I do not want. Holes in your lung are a bad idea. Many vials of blood were taken with a port left in.

Thank God we have access to doctors for many have no hope of ever seeing one.

Nonetheless I'd rather be home. They are very slow with pain meds for other conditions that I've had for years and will not allow your own meds to be taken.

Thanks for prayers all so much! Surely they be a brighter day!

Frank

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would rather be home as I sit here on the side of the bed but not the way I was when we left at 5:30 am. After cat scan, xrays etc the thoughtless ER doctor announced that many lymph nodes in my lungs were swollen and a large mass, 3cm/1.2" was in my right lung and it was probably lymphoma or lung cancer. After getting into a room a very knowlegable doctor, one with tact, came in and said that the mass might be pneumonia. If so it will show shrinkage after awhile on antibiotics. I had thought pneumonia al along.

Every four hours I get the meds via drip for thirty minutes. I have a good feeling about this nit being cancer! If it were they would have to take a biopsy which I do not want. Holes in your lung are a bad idea. Many vials of blood were taken with a port left in.

Thank God we have access to doctors for many have no hope of ever seeing one.

Nonetheless is rather be home. They are very slow with pain meds for other conditions that I've had for years and will not allow your own meds to be taken.

Thanks for prayers all so much! Surely they be a brighter day!

Frank

Dear bro..
I too feel like you re your lungs...I feel no dread, lets believe for a clearing of the lungs of pneumonia. Though I did some reading up on 'the other'...and found even a stage 4 can often not be a death sentence.

So I was already feeling positive before you mentioned pneumonia.

I came on here tonight, hoping that you had posted, and am so glad that you did.

The way that I feel led to pray for you, is to praise God over and over for your answer ahead of time..and for His abundant love for you, and for the destiny He has in store for you.
Not hard to do, because I just feel a rolling praise flowing on your behalf already.
We pray that our faith becomes fact.

I don't sleep well ( and I know you don't either) ..so I will be praising God on and off all night for your full deliverance...plus..I am asking the Lord to send you His Word.
I know that you already know Ps 107 well..v 20 "He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

Edit :-
We just prayed and worshipped for you...and Dave was anointed with

2 Kings 13: 15-25
18 "And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. 19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice. "

So we beat the ground ,and beat the ground, and will continue to beat the ground , on your behalf in the Spirit , until this thing is consumed totally!!

Bless you our dear friend...Helen and Dave.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear bro..
I too feel like you re your lungs...I feel no dread, lets believe for a clearing of the lungs of pneumonia. Though I did some reading up on 'the other'...and found even a stage 4 can often not be a death sentence.

So I was already feeling positive before you mentioned pneumonia.

I came on here tonight, hoping that you had posted, and am so glad that you did.

The way that I feel led to pray for you, is to praise God over and over for your answer ahead of time..and for His abundant love for you, and for the destiny He has in store for you.
Not hard to do, because I just feel a rolling praise flowing on your behalf already.
We pray that our faith becomes fact.

I don't sleep well ( and I know you don't either) ..so I will be praising God on and off all night for your full deliverance...plus..I am asking the Lord to send you His Word.
I know that you already know Ps 107 well..v 20 "He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

Edit :-
We just prayed and worshipped for you...and Dave was anointed with

2 Kings 13: 15-25
18 "And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. 19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice. "

So we beat the ground ,and beat the ground, and will continue to beat the ground , on your behalf in the Spirit , until this thing is consumed totally!!

Bless you our dear friend...Helen and Dave.

When the ER doctor blurted out that message I felt not one thing except perfect peace. She might as well have said it's a nice day. I've faithed many things out including this horrible thing refusing to believe God wanted me dead or disabled. We must pray one for another. I covet your prayers and all that believe.

I've walked in the healing of my heart that God spoke through a prophet forty years ago. Symptoms still come but I've never been to a doctor about my heart.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 KJVS
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it , that men should fear before him.

If God be for us who can be against us?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning Frank, Merry Christmas ~

Many are thinking of you, and praying for your comfort and healing.

Our God is:
Great, and Gracious, and Powerful;
The Lord is with you always,
Be well my friend.

Glory to God,
The Lords Blessings upon you,
Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm getting admitted to hospital. Breathing got so bad last night had to get my daughter to bring me. Preliminary tests indicate lymphoma, have a mass in my right lung. Pray for available room! Thanks, See ya later.

Frank Lee .
The (W)word has it that you will be healed in God's time.

Thank you Father for bringing salvation for so many through your Son.

Bless you Frank,

APAK

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the bright side I got to witness to several nurses, attendants, techs and my main doctor Adam Hwang (pronounced wong) I told him the condensed version of how Jesus came to me and of our children. I went on to say that we are not religious zealots and see to it that both we our children see a doctor when necessary. That we pray for patients, doctors, nurses, technicians and all who care for the sick and afflicted. I told him that I appreciated the fact that he was a dedicated servant giving himself for the good of others. He stood and listened respectfully to my witness which I saw as a sign of respect.

When we share such things with a spirit of love, avoiding religion and preachiness, the Holy Spirit will recall the words to them when they have a quiet moment. God will work through these things and the hound of heaven will be on their trail!

After it becomes quiet the words of God are those that rise to the surface. I am thankful to set eyes on my family one more time.

May I thank you for you prayers? I do!