Well it's Christmas eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The (W)word has it that you will be healed in God's time.

Thank you Father for bringing salvation for so many through your Son.

Bless you Frank,

APAK

LOVE the new avatar APAK
...Thumb.gif

Reactions: Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God I was able to get an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning. I'll see what God has to say through him.

The Lord shows you something in everything you go through right? How many people have given up because someone in authority pronounced a sentence, a curse, over them.

Oh thank God for doctors but they don't have the last say. How many children are branded with one syndrome or another? They said we were not going to have children.

It's so very important to listen to our spirit man. Our spirit man is in constant communion with the Holy Spirit and an answer of peace flowing through us is not to be taken lightly.

I see so much in people with just a little from them. The ER doctor that was so ready to fix a doom and gloom diagnosis on me has I think, little authority. Satan uses many by urging and causing them to wound and discourage the unaware.

How regretful for those that accept dire pronouncements from the overlords, the experts whose word is not to be challenged.
They don't even get a second opinion. Just collapse in a heap.

The Holy Spirit will speak to us in every situation.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God I was able to get an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning. I'll see what God has to say through him.

The Lord shows you something in everything you go through right? How many people have given up because someone in authority pronounced a sentence, a curse, over them.

Oh thank God for doctors but they don't have the last say. How many children are branded with one syndrome or another? They said we were not going to have children.

It's so very important to listen to our spirit man. Our spirit man is in constant communion with the Holy Spirit and an answer of peace flowing through us is not to be taken lightly.

I see so much in people with just a little from them. The ER doctor that was so ready to fix a doom and gloom diagnosis on me has I think, little authority. Satan uses many by urging and causing them to wound and discourage the unaware.

How regretful for those that accept dire pronouncements from the overlords, the experts whose word is not to be challenged.
They don't even get a second opinion. Just collapse in a heap.

The Holy Spirit will speak to us in every situation.
Amen, Frank Lee, amen! What you say here blesses me! You and your wife and family are in my prayers!

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Frank has not been on here since this ....

Praying that he hasn’t had any set backs. :(

Correction...he was on here 12 days ago.
Wishing him well .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frank has not been on here since this ....

Praying that he hasn’t had any set backs. :(

Correction...he was on here 12 days ago.
Wishing him well .
I hope Frank is doing well and his spirit strong.

Helen, you too!

APAK

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let us be praying with and for Frank.
He is going for his lung biopsy on Wednesday...
He then has to have x-rays ever 30 mins , checking that the lung is still inflated well.

He will have an unpleasant , boring day...

God bless you Frank, and may you feel His amazing presence. ♥︎

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us be praying with and for Frank.
He is going for his lung biopsy on Wednesday...
He then has to have x-rays ever 30 mins , checking that the lung is still inflated well.

He will have an unpleasant , boring day...

God bless you Frank, and may you feel His amazing presence. ♥︎
Joining in prayer for Frank!