We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but in the meantime, let's watch and wait while the world accelerates it's march toward a regional war; and a subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

Israel War! (2021 BIBLICAL SIGNS)
May 13, 2021
Jason A

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

You know what disturbs me?
Remember Shock and Awe?
I remember watching MSNBC or CNN and the anchors were supposed to be in Iraq. They are holding a scud missile and the sirens go off and they "take cover" . It was all BS.

Maybe the sequence is off... but can you truly believe ANYTHING on the tv?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've lived a blessed life.
:)

Dearest Ziggy,

I'm from the CITY, (Southern California), where EVERYTHING comes from a grocery store or government run utilities, so I have NONE of the skills and experience you possess. But I DO know how to operate a can opener, and I have been "preparing" food, fuel, and necessities both for my family and others who haven't anticipated the coming days.

And so GOD leads each of us according to our callings and giftings, so I even have a SPARE CAN OPENER! LOL

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby Jo listening intently :rolleyes: )

Reactions: pompadour and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and on our own STREETS:

Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls - No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video | Red State Nation
Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls – No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video

By Ray Pearson
May 15, 2021

... so lest you be a VICTIM:

Rev. 18
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

Coming SOON to a neighborhood near YOU ...
Bobby Jo

Luckily I don't live near a neighborhood.
Ultimately the game plays out like this:
We hate black people.
Make white people hate black people for hating white people.
Watch them kill eachother.
Enjoy the show.
Critical Race theory is just another tool in their tool chest.
Know where the threat is coming from.
Not the mobs.
The Schools.
Take your children back or lose them to this insane world.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately there are many defending the synagogue of Satan. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:v.8-9

John 8

Then said the Jews to Jesus, we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: But now ye seek to kill me.

Ye are of your father the Devil...

Romans 2
As many as have sinned in the law shall be Judged by the law;
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile.

And now they will kill the two witnesses of the LORD: Revelation 11:v.7-8

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast (the angel of the abyss-Abaddon) that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit (Israel) shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city (Jerusalem), which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Ziggy,

I'm from the CITY, (Southern California), where EVERYTHING comes from a grocery store or government run utilities, so I have NONE of the skills and experience you possess. But I DO know how to operate a can opener, and I have been "preparing" food, fuel, and necessities both for my family and others who haven't anticipated the coming days.

And so GOD leads each of us according to our callings and giftings, so I even have a SPARE CAN OPENER! LOL

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby Jo listening intently :rolleyes: )

I grew up in Boston. The supermarket was across the street.. literally.
Only during summer were we able to get away from the hot city and feel grass under our toes. Go fishing, pick blueberries and sell them on the side of the road. How the world has changed.
They clearcut the land behind me. There are no more blueberry fields. The spring was plowed over, and all new trees have blocked the path to the old gum tree and rasberries on the mountain behind us.
Even if I had skills my physical capabilities are a challenge.
I wouldn't be able to carry a pail of water from the spring, or even walk to it if I could find it.
We just have to do the best we can with what we got and God will get us through the rest.
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting stuck on the Jew/Gentile division.
When God created Adam and Eve I don't believe they had a nationality.
That came later when addition became division.
I was just thinking today about the 10 tribes of Israel and how they all got allotted land.
What if they never divided the land by lot and lived as one big happy family.
Benjamin lived with Reuben lived with Levi, lived with Nephtali, etc..
When they divided and encrouched on eachothers "lot" then wars broke out.
But they was family...
Greed is always the common denominator.
It's just another form of division.
Divided by Race, wealth, religion... whatever they can use to divide humanity.
Which led me to think of Cain and Abel.
Why did each one have his own position? One was a husbandman who worked the ground and the other was a sheep shearer.
Why didn't they share responsibilities? Why didn't each one have both responsibilities?
Easu was a hunter, Jacob a plain man.. I'm thinking herdsman.
why the division?
I'm a CEO executive and your a Janitor.
Why can't the CEO wash toilets and the Janitor run a company at the same time?
There is neither Jew nor Greek.. we are all the same.
Human is Human.
Just thinking...

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Luke 17:v. 26to33

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(according the biblical text above the sodomites do not married wives, widespread prostitution.

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the Day
(the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) when the Son of man is revealed.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Peter 3 - Peter Apostle prophesied

7 But the heavens (1st and 2nd heavens -
the OT and NT- and the earth (the clay, the dry land, carnal Israel of Agar), which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be
DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be
DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? - Luke 18:v.8

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting "WATCHMAN NEWSCAST" Episode:

Israel ELIMINATES Terror Commander while PARALYZING Hamas Tunnels | Watchman Newscast
May 17, 2021

On today's Watchman Newscast, host Erick Stakelbeck breaks down the latest developments in the ongoing war between Israel and Iran-backed terror groups in Gaza. Early Monday, Israeli eliminated a top commander for Palestinian Islamic Jihad. The Israel Defense Forces also crushed a massive underground terror tunnel network used by Hamas. As the fighting continues to rage, we look at how a nuclear-armed Iran would embolden Hamas even more in a future war against Israel.

Apparently the initial numbers for the "Tunnel Network" ruse was ~more than 100~; and the latest number I heard was ~more than 400~. And various sources suggests that it wasn't just the MASSIVE aircraft delivered "Bunker Buster" ordinance delivery, -- but also the direct targeting of those fighters who escaped the Tunnel destruction back to daylight, where they were massed as easy prey for the Israeli Armed Forces.

Psalm 121:4 Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

Bobby Jo :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the movie 1984, they would show news clips of the ongoing war with Eurasia. They would sound the sirens and people would run for cover.
They were told to believe they were in a perpetual war. The news reports were censored and the people were told they was winning the battles but the war was still ongoing. They lived under this threat and that's how they were able to be controlled. By fear.

Big Brother had everything under control. Literally.

Frankly... I don't know what's real and what's images on the TV they want us to believe.
I don't live there. I can't see with my own eyes on the ground.
They literally can show us anything and we will be told to believe.

The Devil is in control of the air. Satellites, cell phone towers, microwaves..
whatever travels through the air unseen is suspect to me.

All I do know is that it's just another destabalizing mechanism to keep us divided and in fear.
Divide and conquer.
Earthquakes in diverse places can be political as well as physical.
The earth itself has been having disturbances.
Volcanos erupting, deep see earthquakes that are pushing the plates.

It feels like the very foundations of both physican and spiritual groundings are being shaken.
And thats a good/bad sign.
Brings hope that the end is near on one hand. Brings fear that the end is near on the other.

I stand on the side of hope.
What a time to be alive and witness both the ultimate good and the ultimate evil.
Interesting times.
Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

~~~~~~~~~~~COUNTDOWN - LAST DECADE - 2020 - 2030~~~~~~~~~~

May 18-2021 is the HUNDREDTH AND THIRTIETH EIGHTEETH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the CURRENT Devil's world.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - week of the Abomination of Desolation - it is within of this LAST
DECADE, so this satanic event is at door.

Be careful or get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and shut to the door,... Luke 13:v.24-25
(This event is invisible and happens automatically over the years that follow)

See, this current decade is the last decade of the current Devil's world with all its structures, be political, be religious, social, economic, military, technological, and so on.

And the earth also and the works that are therein shall be DISSOLVED and burned up, in fulfillment the prophetic message of Peter, the Apostle, in his 2nd epistle chapter 3:v.7-13:

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat.

The door of salvation has started to close.

The current plague poured upon the planet as it is expressed in the Word of GOD- the Word is GOD - it is already being executed according the wrath of GOD - GOD will destroy those which destroy the earth - Revelation 11:v.18 - the Word is GOD.

Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

Luke 17:v. 26 to 33

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(according the biblical text above the sodomites do not married wives, widespread prostitution.

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the Day
(the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) when the Son of man is revealed.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Peter 3 - Peter Apostle prophesied

7 But the heavens (1st and 2nd heavens -
the OT and NT- and the earth (the clay, the dry land, carnal Israel of Agar), which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be
DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be
DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? - Luke 18:v.8

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm anticipating the swamp being dissolved.
The pit is open and all these nasty locusts are taking over.
They sound so damn convincing.
How does it make you FEEEEEEL
I am becoming comfortably numb to their tactics.

If you have faith and you focus on the Lord, nothing can harm you.
Physically they can kill you, but as long as you are wearing that armour.. they have NO control over your heart and mind.

They try to pull your heart strings and twist them to fit their agenda.
They speak lies out of both sides of their mouths.
If you don't agree with them you are RACIST
Reeeeeeeee

That may be the name they label me with, But the Lord already has a new name waiting for me.
Their labels mean nothing.

just ranting..
Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PSALMS 90:V.11-13 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... well, -- it seems that a dozen or so Rockets were Launched from LEBANON, but they fell short of their target (Israel) and apparently all landed in Southern Lebanon. But it DOES point to a larger CONFLICT, and I'm still waiting for Syria (either the government or the Iranian militia based in Syria) to participate.

And if (WHEN) they do, there will no stopping Russia from DIRECT INTERVENTION.

Bobby Jo (with ELAM still anxiously waiting for his Oil Investments to go through the roof :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... well, -- it seems that a dozen or so Rockets were Launched from LEBANON, but they fell short of their target (Israel) and apparently all landed in Southern Lebanon. But it DOES point to a larger CONFLICT, and I'm still waiting for Syria (either the government or the Iranian militia based in Syria) to participate.

And if (WHEN) they do, there will no stopping Russia from DIRECT INTERVENTION.

Bobby Jo (with ELAM still anxiously waiting for his Oil Investments to go through the roof :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo,
Serious question..
Do you believe the story? Isn't it an odd coincidence that Biden has the gift of Murphy's law?
That anything that can go wrong, will.
It seems to me they have a rolling out plan. First was the economy, the shutdowns, now war.
How many are in on this plan, I wonder.
Israel is no saint. I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the government.
They have a swamp just like ours, and the EU, and Russia, the CCP, they all swampy creatures.

Could this all be just another way for them to destabalize the peoples of the world.
I believe it is.
We only know what they tell us.
We are captives to their narratives.

No one is really in charge anymore.
The world has gone rogue.

thinking..
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo,
Serious question..
Do you believe the story? Isn't it an odd coincidence that Biden has the gift of Murphy's law?
That anything that can go wrong, will.
It seems to me they have a rolling out plan. First was the economy, the shutdowns, now war.
How many are in on this plan, I wonder.

Dearest Ziggy,

I agree 1,000%, and it my expectation that the only thing that's keeping the lid on this boiling pot is the premise that apparently Trump turned our government over to the military (either in Anticipation or Reaction to the Fraudulent Election), because ONLY the MILITARY can supplant the corrupt Justice, Intelligence, and other critical branches of our government.

So now we hear of apparent Arrests, Prosecutions, Convictions, and Punishment of the Traitors and those who have committed Crimes Against Humanity, -- for which there are apparently some 30K sealed indictments.

And GOD didn't call this time in our WORLD HISTORY "The Tribulation" for nothing.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM hiding under the sofa in anticipation of the NEXT CATASTROPHE :rolleyes: )

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath(God's wrath) is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 19:v.15
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 6:v.15 to 17

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest @Ziggy,

... sorry, I didn't answer you question very clearly, -- the "what can go wrong, will go wrong" is by DESIGN. They're TRYING to destroy our nation, but GOD has OTHER PLANS, and HIS MAN to see them through until the MAN and his ASSISTANT (Trump & V.P.) are murdered in the Streets (Rev. 11). And it will be at this point where civilization would be destroyed if the days weren't shortened such that we'll only have a few hours (? 2-4 ?) of sunlight able to penetrate all the smoke, ash, dirt, and dust raised from the Global Thermonuclear Holocaust, and THEY STOP LAUNCHING.

And if Syria jumps into this fray, we'll have much more confidence in what I anticipate to be this culmination in Nov./Dec.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (with ELAM scooting even further under the sofa :rolleyes: )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest @Ziggy,

... sorry, I didn't answer you question very clearly, -- the "what can go wrong, will go wrong" is by DESIGN. They're TRYING to destroy our nation, but GOD has OTHER PLANS, and HIS MAN to see them through until the MAN and his ASSISTANT (Trump & V.P.) are murdered in the Streets (Rev. 11). And it will be at this point where civilization would be destroyed if the days weren't shortened such that we'll only have a few hours (? 2-4 ?) of sunlight able to penetrate all the smoke, ash, dirt, and dust raised from the Global Thermonuclear Holocaust, and THEY STOP LAUNCHING.

And if Syria jumps into this fray, we'll have much more confidence in what I anticipate to be this culmination in Nov./Dec.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (with ELAM scooting even further under the sofa :rolleyes: )
What about the Abrahamic accords?
Do you think the United Emerites or Jordan will get involved?
Or was that all just for show?

I'm sure time will tell.
Thank You
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the Abrahamic accords?
Do you think the United Emerites or Jordan will get involved?
Or was that all just for show?

I'm sure time will tell.
Thank You
Hugs
The abraham accords are the working of the one world govt . I tried to tell us they work through both sides .
Its a lie , but one that is meant to have the religoins of the world to unite as one under what they THINK is the one true God .
ONLY , it aint . Just he who desires to be as GOD . They mean business with this unification of the world and her religoins .
This is and goes far above the flesh of man . Though it works through the flesh of man . TIS the working of the dragon
to get us all to unite . the religoins to unite and serve a social one world order . Aka , the beast .