We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even a slow flame will bring a pot to boil:

ISRAEL GROUND FORCES JOIN AIR FORCES ATTACKING GAZA | Daily Street News
ISRAEL GROUND FORCES JOIN AIR FORCES ATTACKING GAZA
By: Morgan May 14, 2021

UPDATE 5:58 PM EDT —
Israel Homefront command orders all communities on the Gaza border to enter bomb shelters immediately at stay there. All residents within 4km of the Gaza border are asked to remain in their shelters until further notice.

CONFLICTING REPORTS
Now reading Arab News reporting Israeli Ground Troops HAVE ENTERED the Gaza Strip. All very confusing right now.

#Israeli troops have entered the Gaza Strip as part of the ongoing military operation against the #Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, the Israeli military says.Israeli army launches military operation on Gaza Strip pic.twitter.com/h33eHL3Jnn
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) May 13, 2021

and here:

Israeli troops enter Gaza Strip: Army pic.twitter.com/nSyaWeqENR
— PTVBreaking (@PTVBreaking1) May 13, 2021

FROM INTEL SOURCES
Power outage in most of Gaza neighborhoods now.

The heaviest bombardment of Gaza by Israel Air Force within past 13 years is now taking place.

Over 100 fighter jets of Israeli Air Force are involved in this Operation before ground offensive by the IDF.

MORE:
Israel sent its military into Gaza, a major escalation. It is not immediately clear if it was a limited bid to destroy rocket bases or kill leaders of Hamas, the militant group that controls Gaza.

UPDATE 7:40 PM EDT —
Ceasefire rejected. Tel Aviv says the war continues.

Perhaps Syria will join in the fray, and then Russia will be compelled to intervene???

Let's keep watching ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and yet MORE:

So now, after 1500 rocket attacks on Israel, Hamas wants a ceasefire?
So now, after 1500 rocket attacks on Israel, Hamas wants a ceasefire?
May 13, 2021 by BareNakedIslam

According to the Times of Israel, Channel 12 is reporting that Arab intermediaries have conveyed to Israel Hamas’ desire to reach a new ceasefire in the Gaza Strip. However, Israel has refused, with officials saying the terror group has not yet paid a sufficient price for its attacks on Israel.

... so the "fun" continues ...

But I'm still waiting for Syria ...
Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Romans 9:v.27-33

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

28 For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness,
hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

The Day come, the Day arrived, and came also the falling away as was prophesied, and the MAN of sin will be revealed, the son of perdition. Get ready you all.

2 Thessalonians 2:v.4 - 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth (will sit) in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Psalms 53:v.1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53:v. 6 - Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of His people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 53:v.1-6
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.

5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.

6 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
1 Cor.14:v.8

The Word is GOD

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we have congress people supporting Hammas. Interesting.
How else do you flush out traitors?
Why, start a war of course.
Another distraction? Or is being able to remove your mask if your fully vaxxed the distraction?
Donuts and soda pop, free game tickets and gummy bears for all that will comply.
Seems a bit desperate for me.
I don't really give a damn about the governments warring.
My thoughts and prayers go out to ALL the INNOCENT civilians everywhere being used as pawns in their games.
It saddens me.
Those in Israel and Palestine and on our Southern border. To the elderly and disabled and those who are told to believe they can't think for themselves.
Held in a state of confusion and chaos.. Fear.
Unnatural fear. Manufactured fear.

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I wonder when Inflation hits the fan, will it then be time to turn swords into plowshares?

Mic 4:3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I wonder when Inflation hits the fan, will it then be time to turn swords into plowshares?

Dearest Ziggy,

It seems to me that INFLATION will bring TURMOIL, which will bring PROTESTS, which will bring ANARCHY, which will require SELF-DEFENSE.

So if it were me, I'd SPEED UP any "Preparations" which were being considered, and keep adding to that LIST so that I might not LACK!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Reactions: pompadour and Ziggy

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Romans 9:v.27-33

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

28 GOD will finish (will execute) the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will

the Lord make upon the earth.

Yeah, GOD will finish the work (6 complete Days of work),
now
the MAN of sin must manifest himself in Israel, he will be revealed in the days to come, yeah, even him, the son of perdition. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth (will sit) in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:v.4 -

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:v.11-12

(GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens).

There will be two Beasts on the earth not so far from these days, in fulfillment of Revelation 13:v.1-10 and 13:v.11-18.

An unexpected event that God will make happen from now on is the replacement of Pope Francis by the one who will be the last Pope, I think he will take the nickname of Paul VII.

That said, Pope Francis has his days numbered, he must die not so far from these days, and another Pope will be elected, the last.

Get ready you all.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting TACTIC by Israel:

HEE HEE HEE…Israeli Defense Forces tricked Hamas into thinking they were staging a ground invasion – sending Hamas leaders into underground tunnels – then the IDF obliterated the tunnels
HEE HEE HEE…Israeli Defense Forces tricked Hamas into thinking they were staging a ground invasion – sending Hamas leaders into underground tunnels – then the IDF obliterated the tunnels
May 14, 2021 by BareNakedIslam

On Thursday night, the IDF managed to produce a vague picture of the start of a ground operation. Infantry, artillery, and tanks were moved to the border fence area and at the same time, the IDF Spokesman released the message above to the Western media. With that, the IDF led Hamas to think that a ground operation was starting, which activated the terror organization’s protocol of bringing all its fighters underground, including Nuhba, the Hamas elite special force. They were all instructed to go down to the tunnels and get ready for battle.

Jewish Press (h/t Peter H)
And then, for 35 straight minutes, 160 warplanes carpet-bombed the downtown Gaza underground with 450 bombs, the equivalent of more than 80 tons of TNT.

Clearly, the IDF succeeded in collapsing the array of tunnels with their occupants, and at this time both Israel and Hamas are evaluating the extent of the damage and the number of terrorists who were buried alive. The IDF believes the likely figure is in the hundreds.

Gaza City is surrounded by an infrastructure of defensive tunnels, miles upon miles of tunnels used by Hamas for underground combat, respite for its soldiers, hidden traffic arteries from one place to another, rocket launchings, and underground war rooms. In wartime, Hamas fighters stay underground and operate from there.
Following the overnight operation, a security official who spoke with N12 said: “Yesterday we carried out at least 20 targeted assassinations on senior officials, and killed hundreds of Hamas operatives. We destroyed most of Hamas’ rocket production line, paralyzed the array of tunnels, which was their strategic tool, and reached many other achievements that they have yet to comprehend.”
Still, the IDF believes that the fighting must continue, to the point where the Hamas readership comes up with the radical Islamist equivalent of crying uncle.

... still waiting to see if Syria and/or the Iranians in Syria join the conflagration ...
Bobby Jo (with ELAM keeping an eye on his OIL Commodity investments :rolleyes: )

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh geez... This news to me... I don't have a TV anymore and haven't tuned into any news for over 2 months now.
I don't think i even want to know too much more... Im crawling back into my cosy little hole... LoL

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Hosea 1 - The Word is GOD

4 And the Lord said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, ... and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.

5 And it shall come to pass at that Day
(this Day, the seventh and last Day), that I will break the bow of Israel, ...

6 ... And God said unto him, ... I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.

7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

9 Then said God, ... *you are not my people, and I will not be your God. 10 Yet the number of
the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered;
it shall come to pass: - Revelation 7 -
that in the place where it was said unto them, *Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the Day of Jezreel.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I decided to look at the link and the website .....’ it’s not islamaphobia if they are trying to kill you ‘ that’s what is stated on the website.....it’s alright to hate if they are trying to kill you ‘
And the headline starts ‘ He he he ........... seriously is that what people on this forum stand with , that it’s funny when people are dying in war, and it’s okay because they are Muslims.......
Seriously does this forum want to be associated with this website !!

This has bothered me as I have thought about it all day, many post links and use the links as evidence or info, but surely as a Christian forum we need to seriously consider what the websites themselves stand for.......

Unless of course no one considers his statement wrong, which would be slightly more concerning.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I decided to look at the link and the website .....’ it’s not islamaphobia if they are trying to kill you ‘ that’s what is stated on the website.....it’s alright to hate if they are trying to kill you ‘
And the headline starts ‘ He he he ........... seriously is that what people on this forum stand with , that it’s funny when people are dying in war, and it’s okay because they are Muslims.......
Seriously does this forum want to be associated with this website !!

This has bothered me as I have thought about it all day, many post links and use the links as evidence or info, but surely as a Christian forum we need to seriously consider what the websites themselves stand for.......

Unless of course no one considers his statement wrong, which would be slightly more concerning.

Good post.

I have tried to highlight by the Word of GOD that the idolatry on Israel is a waste of time, because GOD is not in that satanic War of demons.

In my post above - #91 - I quoted Hosea 1: verse 7, trying to show by the Word of GOD that GOD will not save Judah -Israel - by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. In my post #83 also.

But the Word of GOD is as a strange thing for them, and is considered as it be good for nothing, it because the Word of God is not according or does not agree with their personal feelings full of religious and political bias based in apostate doctrines. Very sad. Very sad.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the worse ... since 2014, since 1966, ...

In the movie "Hunt For Red October", Fred Thompson (playing the Aircraft Carrier Admiral), said: "This business will get out of control, and we'll be lucky to live through it." -- And it will be TRUE if (WHEN) Syria gets involved and Russia TURN South to protect it's erstwhile ally from potential annihilation.

... or so I would anticipate,
Bobby Jo (with ELAM still watching his Oil Commodities Investments :rolleyes: )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Ziggy,

It seems to me that INFLATION will bring TURMOIL, which will bring PROTESTS, which will bring ANARCHY, which will require SELF-DEFENSE.

So if it were me, I'd SPEED UP any "Preparations" which were being considered, and keep adding to that LIST so that I might not LACK!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )
Well we all need to eat.
Somebody will have to do the gardening.
I'm not sure I want to put my dinner plate in Bill Gates hands.
The ones with the plowshares will win the most allegience.
Everyone needs to eat.
Even the ones carrying the swords.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something bigger going on behind these war games.
Games to them, real life live or die to those not part of the party.
If people want to stand with Palestine, they have to denounce Hamas who is a player.
If people want to stand with Israel, they have to denounce those that enjoy the games.
All bad actors. Only ones who get hurt, not the generals, not the leaders, no.. just civilians.
What are we called? oh yeah, collateral damage.
:(
It's not about sides...
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we all need to eat.
Somebody will have to do the gardening.
I'm not sure I want to put my dinner plate in Bill Gates hands.
The ones with the plowshares will win the most allegience.
Everyone needs to eat.
Even the ones carrying the swords.

AGREED that we need to eat, -- but I'm going to stay inside, keep the curtains closed, and eat a bowl of porridge (10lb pail):

Rolled Oats.jpg

... and I even like Rice for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (No. 8 Can):
5-30034-1-550x550.jpg

... along with some BEEF (28oz Can):

KS-28ozBeef-1-324x411.jpg

... and some BEANS:

Pinto Beans.jpg

... and maybe some potatoes:

.jpg

... and maybe something to wash it down with:

iu

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo salivating :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but in the meantime, let's watch and wait while the world accelerates it's march toward a regional war; and a subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

Israel War! (2021 BIBLICAL SIGNS)
May 13, 2021
Jason A

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've lived a blessed life.
Never went hungry.
I used to donate to the food pantry's and the animal shelters, salvation army.
If someone needed help I would do what I could.
Then some monkey wrenches fell into the works and I found myself on the other side of the equation.
Sometime I need to go to the pantry or buy things at thrift shops.
I prefer the first but am greatful for the second.
You can't truly feel empathy if you never experienced a circumstance yourself.
Then there are those that abuse the system and empathy takes a back seat.
Anywhoo..
I have SNAP and they have piled a lot of funds on that over this last year.
I don't buy the frozen pizzas and ice cream bars.
I buy flour and rice and freeze fresh veggies.
I cook all my own meals, no fancy fastfood tv dinners.
I don't have a microwave oven.
I figure when the power goes out... and I have a feeling it will,
We will have to learn how to cook by candlelight and a fire pit.
I have well water from a spring but even that runs on an electric pump.
Will have to melt snow and store 5 gallon pails of water.
When I was a kid, we would come to our summer camp. We had no running water. We had to walk to the spring with buckets and carry them back for drinking and bathing and cooking and dishes.
Ofcourse that was summer. Never had to go through a winter with no heat source.
I keep hearing slow Joe and his cold dark winter...thinking to myself: what exactly do they have planned?
Well they hacked a gas pipeline and the government did NOTHING...
imagine if your electricity runs off of a co-op or private business..
Ransom anyone??
Yes, I agree preperation is necessarry.
I don't want to be a burden on others who are already burdened.
But if my plowshares can feed one hungry belly..
It will be worth it.

:)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and on our own STREETS:

Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls - No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video | Red State Nation
Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls – No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video

By Ray Pearson
May 15, 2021

... so lest you be a VICTIM:

Rev. 18
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

Coming SOON to a neighborhood near YOU ...
Bobby Jo