We're Seeing The BEGINNING Of ARMAGEDDON, -- Must Watch VIdeo with Breaking News & Analysis --

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Greetings in Christ JESUS

Dearest Z,

According to Ezek. 38, it appears that Iran will launch rockets/missiles against the Arabian nations to destroy their oil fields and refineries (and I can only presume they will also target their oil tankers). And PETRA is in Jordan where the Jews will flee to, so that would appear to absolve Jordan of any complicity.

But SUDAN is the North-West half of Ancient Ethiopia, which appears to join Libya in a converging attack from the south, (Russia & Iran converge from the North & North-East respectively), where "Egypt shall not escape", which might suggest that she will at least bear the brunt of the Sudan & Libyan armies being destroyed in her borders. (Please recall that SUDAN is a participant in the Abrahamic Accords.)

You can discard this message from your repertoire, the most important thing is to believe what Jesus said: ye shall HEAR of wars and RUMOURS of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Matt.24:v.6

Note what JESUS said:
"You shall HEAR of wars..." hearing of wars is different from SEEING wars, so what you saw and wrote was not confirmed because you only assume from yourself, from your own heart, and not from the message of JESUS. You are working with imaginations and presumptions, you are not working with revelation. That's the problem, note that you write forecasts and suppositions or conjectures that are not fulfilled.

By the way, conventional warfare and pseudo nuclear war has nothing to do with the message of the man of GOD, the prophet Ezekiel, in his chapter 38 that you have mentioned.

And although we're seeing what might evolve into a greater war, please be aware that Kim Clement said that JULY would be "HOT", -- which I understand to be a HOT WAR with Israel using Nuclear Weapons over the Valley of Megiddo.

But we have some 6 weeks for tensions and participants to keep mounting, so keep getting ready until we can take a bit of a break and watch when it really gets interesting.

I am from Brazil, I do not know who is Kim Clement, but one thing I do know is that what Kim said will not be fulfilled unless he is referring to the summer season.

Spiritually speaking, Kim is working with imaginations and presumptions, he is not working with revelation, he only assume from himself, from his own heart, and not from the messages of the Lord JESUS. The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10. That's the problem, note that Kim preaches and writes forecasts and suppositions or conjectures that are not fulfilled.

1 Corinthians 2:v.11 to 13
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

In Christ JESUS

Oseas

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You assert from WHO; WHAT; WHEN; and WHERE you do not know. So save your "Greetings" for the gullible.

My LORD said:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matt. 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
My LORD said: - and He is not a false prophet -

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Prophet Robin D. Bullock, the FIRST Seal in Rev. 6 regarding the White Horse, the Bow, and the Crown is being fulfilled as: the CROWN being the Corona Virus, and the BOW being symbolic of a DART, which is the "vaccination":

Rev. 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
... and it would seem that after a YEAR of the "virus" and SIX MONTHS of the "vaccination", -- we're probably ready for the NEXT Seal:

Rev. 6:3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another; and he was given a great sword.

... which I would expect is the fulfillment of Ezek. 38 & 39, and Dan. 11:40, which should be at our doorstep within a few weeks.

... and we should NEXT anticipate when FOOD will be scarce:

Rev. 6:5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I saw, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand; 6 and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius;b]">[b] but do not harm oil and wine!”

So we can either ANTICIPATE these future events and prepare accordingly, or be caught by surprise. -- And I prefer my SURPRISES best when I know they're coming.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Prophet Robin D. Bullock, the FIRST Seal in Rev. 6 regarding the White Horse, the Bow, and the Crown is being fulfilled as: the CROWN being the Corona Virus, and the BOW being symbolic of a DART, which is the "vaccination":

Rev. 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
... and it would seem that after a YEAR of the "virus" and SIX MONTHS of the "vaccination", -- we're probably ready for the NEXT Seal:

Rev. 6:3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another; and he was given a great sword.

... which I would expect is the fulfillment of Ezek. 38 & 39, and Dan. 11:40, which should be at our doorstep within a few weeks.

Rev. 6:5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I saw, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand; 6 and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius;b]">[b] but do not harm oil and wine!”

So we can either ANTICIPATE these future events and prepare accordingly, or be caught by surprise. -- And I prefer my SURPRISES best when I know they're coming.

Bobby Jo

The thing that bothers me is,
the devil knows the bible too.
And a lot of things that are happening are manmade self-fulfilling prophecies to cause the people to fear and follow them.
Now they hacked the beef industry...

You remember what AOC said about airplanes and cows?
First they hit the fuel lines (planes), then the beef industry (cows)
whats next in that green new deal we should be preparing for?

Mirror/Mirror
Not everything that is happening is coming from God.
There is a battle waging for our very souls.

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Robin Bullock is a false prophet.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Umm. I said covid 19 was the first seal a year ago, and you attacked me.

Some people are intentionally deceptive:

2 John 7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, ...

And a LOT of them post in this Forum.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robin Bullock is a false prophet.

YOU will be held accountable for your ill considered attack on GOD's Servant, unless you repent:

2 King 2:24 ... And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

GOD will not be mocked.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU will be held accountable for your ill considered attack on GOD's Servant, unless you repent:

2 Kings 2:24 ... And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

GOD is not mocked.
Bobby Jo
Robin Bullock is not God. I mock false prophets.

The Rider on the White Horse is Jesus Himself, both in Revelation ch. 6 and again in ch. 19. Is there a reason you do not recognize in Scripture your own Lord and Savior?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First they hit the fuel lines (planes), then the beef industry (cows)
whats next in that green new deal we should be preparing for?

Dearest Z,

LOL, -- satan certainly has the "Midas Touch" in reverse. Everything he can touch, see, sense, he will destroy; and he uses humanity as much as his direct involvement.

I'm reminded of when GOD judged Nimrod in that whatever man can imagine he can do, -- and unfortunately so too in the reverse.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo shaking his head in despair, hoping against hope :oops: )

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is with me daily as a guide, strength, and immense blessing.

May you find His wisdom which surpasses all prophetic conjecture.

Reactions: Marc RL Ministry

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fire & Explosion Hit Iran Steel Factory In Third Major Incident In 5 Days | ZeroHedge
Fire & Explosion Hit Iran Steel Factory In Third Major Incident In 5 Days
by Tyler Durden
Sunday, Jun 06, 2021

A large fire broke out Saturday night at a steel factory in the southeast city of Zarand in Iran. It's the latest in a mysterious string of blasts and 'accidental' blazes at sensitive sites to beset the Islamic Republic, raising questions of possible Israel sabotage akin to what happened a year ago in the summer of 2020.
"The governor of Zarand told the Iranian Fars News Agency that no injuries were caused in the incident and that the incident was under control," The Jerusalem Post reports. "The incident was reportedly caused by the sudden overflow of molten material in the blast furnace, with the governor stressing that no explosion occurred." But some early videos show otherwise.

One Middle East news source reviews the recent string of fires and explosions hitting key Iranian assets as follows:

• Three days earlier, a major fire tore through the Tehran Oil Refining Company in the outskirts of the Iranian capital.
  • Another explosion followed by a fire sank Iran’s largest naval vessel in the Sea of Oman, near it shores, on June 2.
  • On May 23, nine people were injured in another blast at a plant producing explosive materials in central Iran...
  • three days later, a pipeline explosion at a petrochemical complex near Iran's Gulf coast left one dead.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fire & Explosion Hit Iran Steel Factory In Third Major Incident In 5 Days | ZeroHedge
Fire & Explosion Hit Iran Steel Factory In Third Major Incident In 5 Days
by Tyler Durden
Sunday, Jun 06, 2021

A large fire broke out Saturday night at a steel factory in the southeast city of Zarand in Iran. It's the latest in a mysterious string of blasts and 'accidental' blazes at sensitive sites to beset the Islamic Republic, raising questions of possible Israel sabotage akin to what happened a year ago in the summer of 2020.

One Middle East news source reviews the recent string of fires and explosions hitting key Iranian assets as follows:

• Three days earlier, a major fire tore through the Tehran Oil Refining Company in the outskirts of the Iranian capital.
  • Another explosion followed by a fire sank Iran’s largest naval vessel in the Sea of Oman, near it shores, on June 2.
  • On May 23, nine people were injured in another blast at a plant producing explosive materials in central Iran...
  • three days later, a pipeline explosion at a petrochemical complex near Iran's Gulf coast left one dead.
Bobby Jo​

They will blame it on cyberwarfare.
There's conferences taking place among the big wigs about cyber security and bitcoin and who knows what else.
The reset is global.
Anywho I was watching this guy earlier...

It's a smorgasborg of a lot of topics..

I follow him. He;s pretty informative.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On one hand I want to say:
Declass Coming: Release the kracken!!

And on the other hand... I don't know how much I trust Yahoo News as a reliable source.
Is this just more media warfare, tossing crumbs to the dogs?
hmmm

Thoughts?

(I changed my avatar for tomorrow nights Disney Event in the fellowship forum. )

We had Gospel Music tonight.
Lots of fun..
Not so gloomy.. LOL
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On one hand I want to say:
Declass Coming: Release the kracken!!

And on the other hand... I don't know how much I trust Yahoo News as a reliable source.
Is this just more media warfare, tossing crumbs to the dogs?
hmmm

Thoughts?

(I changed my avatar for tomorrow nights Disney Event in the fellowship forum. )

We had Gospel Music tonight.
Lots of fun..
Not so gloomy.. LOL
Hugs

Dearest Z,

Re: THOUGHTS, -- I don't have too many of my own, but ELAM is pretty good at coaching me what's important and what's "noise". And he's of the opinion that YOU have an excellent balance of Information Gathering with Discernment; while enjoying the Social Aspect of Life in general. And he's not bashful about pointing out my inadequacies in BOTH categories, -- so I usually default to his preference!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM thinks your avatar is "sticky sweet" :rolleyes: ), ... sorry! :oops:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

Re: THOUGHTS, -- I don't have too many of my own, but ELAM is pretty good at coaching me what's important and what's "noise". And he's of the opinion that YOU have an excellent balance of Information Gathering with Discernment; while enjoying the Social Aspect of Life in general. And he's not bashful about pointing out my inadequacies in BOTH categories, -- so I usually default to his preference!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM thinks your avatar is "sticky sweet" :rolleyes: ), ... sorry! :oops:

I'm a recluse lol.
But every now and then, coming out of one's shell is refreshing indeed.
I only find that I feel comfortable doing so here.
It feels good to laugh...

My dad taught me at a young age, there's always two sides of a coin.
He would always play the devil's advocate, after asking me what I thought about a certain subject.
And would ask me why I felt the way I did..
He always made me look inside and measure my perspective.

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

So my thoughts..
Why now? Why have the floodgates of the media suddenly been opened to reveal their evils?
Yahoo was at the center of the so-called p p tapes if I recall rightly. Also played a part in the fake dossier.
Why should their publications be trusted?
Is it because I want it to be true? That I'm willing to accept any bad story as true so long as it fits my narrative?
And what if the other stories are true and I just choose to not hear it?

I'm finding that the window for the "cares of this world" are closing.
I am concerned but not overwhelmed. And if I focus too much out there, I lose sight of what's in here.

Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Balancing between worldly excitement/drama and inner peace is a very thin tightrope indeed.
For me..
Much Love to you and Elam.
Hugs