WHAT’S IN YOUR BOOK?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio Waves

Oct 1, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its great being here being among the very large quantities of you Ministers also here. Oh yes, you do know we’re are ALL Minister’s right? We know the Gospel and we have the knowledge key to life and death. Additionally, we have abilities to help others, one of which is PRAYING FOR THEM! A while back, it hit me like a ton of bricks I didn’t do much praying for people, even though most people thought I did! Now, I’m not a spiritual giant nor a super human. I have the ability to CHANGE MY WAYS just like YOU do. I bought a notebook with a bright red color and everyday, I added names of people who needed prayer. Simple enough, isn’t it? Every morning, before I leave the house and when I’m alone, I pray for these people. My dogs have heard it many times! My friends, I realize this all sounds very elementary but it addresses a matter we all need to take seriously and most especially me! We are Ministers and have the capability of praying for others, then actually do it as we promised them. Praying for others is one of the most important things we can do!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its great being here being among the very large quantities of you Ministers also here. Oh yes, you do know we’re are ALL Minister’s right? We know the Gospel and we have the knowledge key to life and death. Additionally, we have abilities to help others, one of which is PRAYING FOR THEM! A while back, it hit me like a ton of bricks I didn’t do much praying for people, even though most people thought I did! Now, I’m not a spiritual giant nor a super human. I have the ability to CHANGE MY WAYS just like YOU do. I bought a notebook with a bright red color and everyday, I added names of people who needed prayer. Simple enough, isn’t it? Every morning, before I leave the house and when I’m alone, I pray for these people. My dogs have heard it many times! My friends, I realize this all sounds very elementary but it addresses a matter we all need to take seriously and most especially me! We are Ministers and have the capability of praying for others, then actually do it as we promised them. Praying for others is one of the most important things we can do!

Agreed brother...it is a powerful gift and, if one does not lift up the other, both can fall, We NEED one another, and especially for prayer.
God bless and goodnight.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I couldn't agree with you more! 100%

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Half an hour ago I was laying on my bed, curled up in a ball, in agony. I have some health problems. I asked a few members to pray for me. I'm just recently able to sit up. My situation just changed quickly. I can breathe and it hardly hurts. The people here pray for me and I know it helps. A lot.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Prayer is something I definitely battle with, especially when I am working ……….I am a work in progress, the red book is a great idea and a little while ago I brought a little red book because I liked it, but just left it until I knew what to use it for…..think I have a use now xxxxx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well said @Radio Waves - I might start a prayer notebook but it may not be red.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy