What did you watch last night?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Pearl I hope you have / had been having a great 50th anniversary! :)

You guys have probably watched lots of TV series together over the years....
Thanks farouk. We had a nice day but didn't do anything special as it was close to Christmas.

Reactions: farouk

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched Strictly Come Dancing and a film called, 'Hear My Song' - about Josef Locke a popular Irish tenor in the 40s and 50s.
That movie is hysterical! Especially the map, and the cow scene. "Each one represented by a pinhead"! LOL!

We watched . . . let's see . . . the running joke with my wife and I is, "what were we watching?" We don't do broadcast or cable or dish, only recorded stuff. So we shut if off when we are falling asleep, and never remember what we were in the middle of! I still can't think of it.

Right! "A Vow to Cherish", about a man caring for his wife as she sinks into dementia, and the impact on their family. A real heartbreaker! Well done I thought.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pearl There's not much on TV worth spending time on, imho. (Except perhaps sometimes historical documentaries...)
And cooking shows! That's what I miss from broadcast TV, America's Test Kitchen, and those two guys that always cooked outdoors . . . more I can't remember.

Much love!

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
Home alone, Walking Dead and etc. I have already downloaded many new tv shows and movies from (edited by mod) service. After downloading a torrent file, you should always scan it and use a trusted anti-virus program in order to assess and check if the file is infected with malware content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Last night I watched Andre Rieu concerts. Totally brilliant and so uplifting.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Scrooge with Allastair Sims

Reactions: Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'Castaway' Tom Hanks is brilliant. If he'd been a Brit he would have had a knighthood by now.