What did you watch last night?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dang it…I watched a movie I liked but can’t remember the name of it…lol.
…..
…..
Oh yeah, I think it was called The Unforgivable. Sandra Bullock was in it. A good twist toward the end. I’m a sucker for any story with a sacrifice of love in it.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night I watched some Justin Peters videos. Watched a you tube movie about Tyndale today.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched the final of 'Strictly come Dancing' And a young woman who is profoundly deaf and can't hear the music won. The other finalists were an all male couple so I'm glad they didn't win.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
last night I watched 'My Fair Lady' and Andre Rieu.

Reactions: Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You should watch it Pearl, I watch it every year, great movie and Robert Powell does a phenomenal job in the role of Jesus.
I remember. I watched it when it first aired on BBC, I think I will have missed most of it this time. I only saw it a couple of days ago or I would have recorded it from the start.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We watched the JAG re-runs. :)

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember. I watched it when it first aired on BBC, I think I will have missed most of it this time. I only saw it a couple of days ago or I would have recorded it from the start.
I watched it when it was first aired in 1977 when I was 7 years old, and have watched it ever since then.