What do you all think of the pregnant man?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iamYours

Oct 8, 2007
That's weird :-s. I wonder when the child grows up, what he/she will think and how can he/she face the world?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
1. I've lost all respect for that wo/man.2. I'm calling her an it. She's neither a woman or man. Maybe more of a woman.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
She's not a man. She didn't have her sexual organs changed. All she did was to somehow grow a beard--with male hormones? She apparently got with a real man long enough to get pregnant, and now she has a "wife".

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im not sure thats correct Jon-Marc I had heard she had a sex change operation to become a man but kept her internal organs and was falsely inseminated. So on the outside its a man on the inside a woman

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
(Mikey;46357)
people will do anything for attention.
If He/She is really pregnant then I would consider him to be a member of the Third sex not talked about "An Intersexual person" As I understand it there are approximately 125,000 people living in the United States alone, who knows how many are in a world of somewhere around 3 billion today, that were born having both sexes. Until something like this happens (if it is factual) nobody thinks it possible but as it was explained to me, there is a point in fetal development when the sex of a child can go either way depending on the amount of testosterone involved, If the fetal development is exposed to large amounts of testosterone then the baby is born a male, If none, the baby is born female, but unfortunately there are rare cases about (1 in every 2000) births where there is a biologal malfunction and the baby is born with mixed sexual characteristics and the sex is corrected by surgery, These babies are refered to as "Intersexuals".Such being the case I can see where it could happen to someone who was born with both sexes and appears to be a male in appearence but has the sex equipment of a female. On the other hand it could very well be a hoax.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
The topic is what do we think about it, and I think it is weird, wrong and sinful. And that is all I have to say about it.

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
(followerofchrist;46772)
The topic is what do we think about it, and I think it is weird, wrong and sinful. And that is all I have to say about it.
You may be right but as I see it I don't believe God has given me or you permission to judge that which He has created regardless of the way He has choose to create it. Throw down your rock.

allanpopa

Apr 23, 2008
I actually pitty the child, it will grow up with the whole world making fun. People aren't ready to accept difference and change. How very sad.Allan.

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
(allanpopa;46891)
I actually pitty the child, it will grow up with the whole world making fun. People aren't ready to accept difference and change. How very sad.Allan.
I totally agree with you Allen. It is just that when I heard about this I could not help but think of the reaction that Mary the mother of Jesus must have recieved from the people in the town of Nazareth when it was told she was to bring forth a child out of wedlock with out sleeping with a man because it was Gods will. Try convincing the neighbor lady of that one. Don't get me wrong I don't condone what this sick man woman or what ever sex the person having this baby is, but I don't feel I can condemn him or her with out knowing the whole story. Was he/she born sexualy misformed himself or did he chose to take on the role of a man knowing fullwell that he was not one? what ever the case I can't bring myself to believe he should be stoned to death for it. I am not familiar with the case, So did he/she have the baby?, was it healthy if he/she did? Did the baby wind up in Social Services. I would be interested in knowing more about it.Until all the facts are revealed I believe he should be prayed for and pitied rather then condemned, I believe God creates babies,Our parents are only the instruments He uses to have it happen, but like you I can't help but feel pity for any baby born that way. Do you think perhaps the town people in Nazareth felt that way about Jesus? I have been told God dosn't make mistakes so if the baby is here there must be a reason for it that goes beyond our human understanding like babies born deformed when both parents are married, healthy,and they have other normal children...There are so many things in life I don't understand....Ray

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(kriss;46277)
Im not sure thats correct Jon-Marc I had heard she had a sex change operation to become a man but kept her internal organs and was falsely inseminated. So on the outside its a man on the inside a woman
In that case it's neither a man or a woman. :eek:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(followerofchrist;46772)
I agree with followerofchrist. It is difinately wrong and sinful.(kriss;46277)
And Kriss, I know this is digusting for all people who loves God...but honestly sex change is a sin as we should know. God never created a woman to be a man, neither did He create a man to be a woman.So honestly, the only option I can see is It has its sex change operation.Edit: Her real name is Tracy Lagondino.

dogmom

Sep 20, 2008
(bigdummy;46801)
You may be right but as I see it I don't believe God has given me or you permission to judge that which He has created regardless of the way He has choose to create it. Throw down your rock.
Agreed.A friend was raised by her two Mom's, and she isn't gay, wasn't made fun of a whole lot, and is proud of both of her moms. She's grew up with better parents than I did
rolleyes.gif

general

Sep 19, 2007
(Wakka;45858)
1. I've lost all respect for that wo/man.2. I'm calling her an it. She's neither a woman or man. Maybe more of a woman.
I agree with WaKKa on this. It’s neither a man nor a woman.