What do you believe is the fate of elite, evil, Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person's eternal fate can not be judged or guessed at before the end of their life as it's not over until it's over. You can't know that they won't be transformed by the renewing of their mind in the years to come. That is what god wants for everybody.
Beliefs, judgement, guessing, and knowing are not being suggested here.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
The question is:

What do you believe is the fate of elite, evil, Christians?​

And I am saying that however elite or evil they may seem to be one cannot judge their eternal fate while they still have breath left in them. Never heard of death-bed conversion? It is not for us to judge.

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is:

What do you believe is the fate of elite, evil, Christians?​

Fate is a belief which arises from believing there is time.
Elite is a belief based on believing there are separate selves, and therein comparable selves, which is based on the belief you are a separate self, which is the believing of thoughts (about a self).
Evil is a belief which arises from believing these thoughts, therein overlooking the truth & true nature of self, which is aware of thoughts & beliefs.

And I am saying that however elite or evil they may seem to be one cannot judge their eternal fate while they still have breath left in them. Never heard of death-bed conversion? It is not for us to judge.
“They”, which “seem” elite and evil, are in actuality yourself.
”They” is already ignorance, judgement, suffering, and denial of.

What use hath Truth, for beliefs?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fate is a belief which arises from believing there is time.
Elite is a belief based on believing there are separate selves, and therein comparable selves, which is based on the belief you are a separate self, which is the believing of thoughts (about a self).
Evil is a belief which arises from believing these thoughts, therein overlooking the truth & true nature of self, which is aware of thoughts & beliefs.

“They”, which “seem” elite and evil, are in actuality yourself.
”They” is already ignorance, judgement, suffering, and denial of.

What use hath Truth, for beliefs?
It seems your definition of those words is a bit different from the dictionary.

Fate:

Noun =.the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power:

Verb = be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way:"the regime was fated to end badly"

Elite:

Noun = a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society:

So my previous answer to the question of the thread still stands.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Are you willing to share which denomination, church or organisation you are part of?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's say that there is an American president that claims to be a believer in Christ but demonstrates by his fruits that he does not do the will of Jesus. Let's say that this president has made a career in "public service" and has been taking bribes for decades. And let's say that this president has a scandalous history of being a chronic liar on all things big and small. And let's say that this president has sold out his people to special interests and to foreign interests in order to enrich himself and his family and friends. And let's say that this president dies unconfessed and unrepentant. What do believe is his fate?
Confession IS made while an individual IS Bodily Alive.
...the BODY, (blood thereof) IS a mans Life.
...the SOUL, (Gods breath thereof) IS Gods Life.
...the NATURAL spirit of man IS a man NATURAL truth in his heart.
...the natural spirit (natural truth of man) dies with his body.
...the SUPER NATURAL Holy Spirit of God, IS Gifted to a heartfully Confessed man, via Gods POWER and Gods SEED.
...Once that ^ occurs, that man IS sealed unto God forever.

IF that ^ FAILS to occur, that man’s lifeless (VOID of BLOOD) Body, IS destroyed...and Gods LIfe (breath in the soul), returns to God....and that lifeless soul (VOID) of Gods breath, IS Destroyed....and that mans lifeless natural truth (VOID) of Gods Seed, IS Destroyed with his BODY.

There IS NO Place established or taught for a man to enter IN Gods Kingdom, whom such man is WITHOUT Gods SEED.

* Gods Kingdom is Presently ... HEAVEN.
* Gods Intent has been Revealed via His Word of Knowledge and Truth.
* Presently there IS a DIVISION ... a firmament Between Gods Kingdom, HEAVEN and mans habitat, EARTH, (divisions of kingdoms, nations, countries)
* Gods Intent IS He SHALL OPEN the DIVISION, the barrier firmament Between Gods Kingdom and the Earth.
* Gods Intent and Present Offerings, IS THAT HE SHALL “MAKE” every willing heartfully confessed man, CHANGED and ACCEPTABLE for that man, TO inhabit, THE EARTH, AFTER “God Removes the Division barrier BETWEEN HEAVEN and EARTH.......
* That Both Heaven and Earth, SHALL BE His KINGDOM....and the Inhabitants OF the Earth, SHALL Be His People, and He SHALL Be their God.

Yes...God Does extend His Grace to Converted Believers...(called “IN” Christ)
They shall NOT suffer the Wrath and End of Days Tribulation.
1 Thes 4: 16-17

Yes...God Does NOT extend His Grace to NON-Converted Believers....(Called “IN” Jesus) who Bodily Die IN Belief, but FAILED to heartfully CONFESS with their word.
(God searches their heart for THEIR TRUTH).
They (if bodily alive WHEN Gods sends down His end of days Tribulation)...they shall suffer portions of the tribulation, and body die in the plagues, wars, fires, wherever they are....and once Bodily dead...because they bodily die in BELIEF....God SHALL save their soul, AND raise them in a born again spirit, WHEN His Kingdom comes to Earth.
1 Thes 4:14

NO...God DOES NOT extend His Grace to men WHO
.... were wishy washy...during their bodily life time....believing, denying, believing, doubting, believing.....
* BELIEVING IS a mans Works.
God SHALL “REWARD” every man “ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS”.
His “REWARD” is (Not His Grace, but rather His payment of debt, FOR a mans Works”).
Rom 4:4

God ... IS Faithful and Just.
Men who ACCEPT Gods Offering to Change the Man...WHOLLY...body, soul, spirit...God is faithful and just, to CHANGE that Man.

God ... IS Faithful and Just.
Men who REJECT His Offering to Change the Man...WHOLLY, body, soul, spirit...God is faithful and just, to NOT Change that Man against that mans will.

Disagree, Gods Grace extends to force men against their own freely chosen will, (to NOT Become MADE CHANGED.)

Glory to God,
Taken

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems your definition of those words is a bit different from the dictionary.

Fate:

Noun =.the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power:
There is no such thing as a person. Only believing thoughts define perception (seeing, hearing, etc) makes it seem so.

You are not your thoughts or beliefs, you’re experiencing thoughts & beliefs. And of course, not even.

I have made the two one, the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, the above like the below, the male and female one and the same, being neither; I have fashioned eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, a likeness in place of a likeness.

Verb = be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way:"the regime was fated to end badly"
Destiny & fate are preceded by the belief in a separate self in time.

Elite:

Noun = a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society:
“If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the Kingdom is in the sky’, then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ’It is in the sea’, then the fish will proceed you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty’.“ - Jesus

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.” - Jesus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that rules out all politicians then.....its the system that is broken, and entices people to want to make their mark...either for the accolades, the money or the power. Those who go into politics with good motives cannot stay if they are decent people....its so corrupt that they are left with only two choices....'lick'em....or join'em.....guess what most choose....? Pathetic, isn't it?

Agree government systems ARE CORRUPT.
Long term Politicians are the WORST.
It is NOT so much ABOUT a new behind being seated in a Lawmakers seat...
“Joining THEM”...
Fact is among the long term behinds glued to honorable seats and they being long term bed-partners... THEY IGNORE the newly seated.
* Well not TOTALLY, they DO GROOM them and give them TASKS, to spend their TIME, soliciting, phoning, texting, letter writing, visiting, with Lobbyist and the Wealthy .... BEGGING for money ....
and making arrangements for them to MEET with the Long Term Politicians.....
* The seasoned pros at conducting the DEALS of Offering to TRADE the people’s Liberty for pledges of Wealth transfers into their coffers.

Underhanded, backroom, closed door, armed and guarded, conniving, ponzi, schemes, scams, liars, cheats, thieves, corrupt .... is their Reputation...and they fully depend on their crap education system, and their propaganda news outlets, to keep generation after generation IGNORANT of their scams.

It’s called...OF this World.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That I am is not a secret. Nothing could be more obvious.
Sorry but it isn't obvious to me.
God is I AM and Jesus is I AM, so I don't really know what you are saying. Are you Catholic, non-conformist, non-denominational or something else. I know there are many branches of church I'm just asking which you are. But like I said before if you want to keep it to yourself that's fine but you shouldn't be ashamed to tell us.

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but it isn't obvious to me.
Yes, it is. It’s just being overlooked.

God is I AM and Jesus is I AM, so I don't really know what you are saying.
Are you aware?

Are you Catholic, non-conformist, non-denominational or something else. I know there are many branches of church I'm just asking which you are. But like I said before if you want to keep it to yourself that's fine but you shouldn't be ashamed to tell us.
How could I keep anything to myself when I am myself?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it is. It’s just being overlooked.

Are you aware?

How could I keep anything to myself when I am myself?
So from that am I to understand that you are not part of any religious group? Because I sure don't know what you are getting at. Have you ever had any formal Christian teaching from pastors like in a church?

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So from that am I to understand that you are not part of any religious group? Because I sure don't know what you are getting at.
Understanding isn’t being suggested, and I’m not getting at anything.
I simply asked if you’re aware.

Have you ever had any formal Christian teaching from pastors like in a church?
Before Christian teaching, pastors and churches; I am.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Understanding isn’t being suggested, and I’m not getting at anything.
I simply asked if you’re aware.

Before Christian teaching, pastors and churches; I am.
Yes I'm aware of lots of things but definitely not of what you are saying.
I don't like riddles.

Christians need to build their faith on solid foundations - on the Rock that is Jesus and then stand firm wearing the whole armour of God and filled with the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: -Phil

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I'm aware of lots of things but definitely not of what you are saying.
I don't like riddles.
I’m not asking what you’re aware of.

I’m simply asking if you are aware.

No riddles are being suggested. It’s a simple straight forward question.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not asking what you’re aware of.

I’m simply asking if you are aware.

No riddles are being suggested. It’s a simple straight forward question.
Does anybody understand what he is saying?

Reactions: Taken