What do you call it??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Get back in your igloo before your brain gets any more Frostbitten....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha( infinity)......
You are talking very ARROGANTLY for a guy who is soon to be COVERED in WHITE... with cold temps and a FROG friend across the pond who is about the enter into his beautiful bathing suit and drink cool drinks and eat lots of BBQ steaks...

Nice to see you.... Wouldn't wanna be you.... LOL

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
.[/QUOTE]
Get back in your igloo before your brain gets any more Frostbitten....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha( infinity)......
I'll have you know that igloos are very spacious and desirable accommodations!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i know that im hell bound and deserve hell. But i feel no conviction of my sin. I believe what the Bible says, i really do. But im just too cynical i suppose to have any hope about anything. When something bad happens to me, i tell myself not to pray because i deserve every bad thing that happens to me. And yet, everyday when i sin, i know im sinning yet i still go through with it. To be honest, i really do believe i just want salvation so that i dont goto hell. Like its a get outta hell for free card.

You already “ have” a “ get out of Hell card” , but it’s not for “Free”—— It Cost God His Son and it cost His Son His Life.......

God is not looking for Fools, and only an utter Fool would have no fear of Hell....

Your Sins are already paid for, just like Hitlers Sins were paid for ......Hitler is in Hell today NOT because of his sins....he is in Hell because he did not “ cash in” to what had already been accomplished FOR him.....How does one “ cash in?” How does one NOT end up Lost Forever like Hitler ? Simply Believe Paul’s Gospel Of Grace, Given to Him by Jesus personally.....It’s found in 1 Cor15:1-4... Simply Believe that Jesus DIED for all of this sins that you are justifiably concerned about..... Simply Believe that He rose from the Dead......SimplyBelieve these two things and God has Promised that He will Save you Forever......

If you truly Believe this “ Good News” , God will put His Holy Spirit in you and He will “ Finish the work that He started”—— if you simply “ Turn to Him with Faith in His Son , Christ Jesus, He has Promised to
SAVE you “ to the Uttermost”........

God , simply because of His Love and Mercy for helpless and hopeless sinners ( you think you are the ONLY ONE that derives enjoyment from Sin and doesn’t want to abandon it? Even the Bible admits that there us “ pleasure in Sin” ) has offered you and me and everybody in the World the BEST DEAL imaginable —- Jesus takes * your* Sins and in turn you get *HIS* Righteousness.......you wanna talk about “ Fools?” ....Only a Pure Fool would Reject an offer like this!

So now the question is “ What will you do with Christ’s Free offer”? The Gospel you must Believe to be Saved is NOT what you do for God —- quite the opposite, in fact—- the Gospel is what GOD has Done for YOU!

This Gospel is “ Foolishness” to those that “ Perish”.......To be Saved, one must hear the Gospel and then must Believe the Gospel......The Bible relates the little- known story of “ Lydia, the Seller Of Purple” and reveals that God “ opened her heart” to the reception of His Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) What’s true for Lydia is True for the rest of us—- has God “ opened your heart” to Believe and therefore REST in His Gospel ? I hope so......if not , try getting on your knees and crying out to God to “ have Mercy on me, a Sinner”......Pray for the Contrite Heart That Only God's Holy Spirit can give you.....” NOBODY can come to God lest the Spirit draw him.” THIS is the Starting Point Of True Christianity .....May God bless you with “ ears to hear”...... Good Luck!

Reactions: Debp

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are talking very ARROGANTLY for a guy who is soon to be COVERED in WHITE... with cold temps and a FROG friend across the pond who is about the enter into his beautiful bathing suit and drink cool drinks and eat lots of BBQ steaks...

Nice to see you.... Wouldn't wanna be you.... LOL

Pfffttttt.....thanks to Global Warming, Winters here in Southern Ohio are now very much akin to being in Acapulco, Mexico....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....infinity.......

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope this is not too much out of line....I dont know where to turn....I can’t get my name and password to work correctly....I have to sign in every time I leave here and return later...how do I u get my “ stay logged in “ thingy to work like it should?! Thanking you in advance, “BloodBought1953”.....

BB, hope your question was answered already. If you are checking the "stay logged in" box, that should work.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BloodBought 1953 perhaps it is because you have 2 accounts. One where you joined here in 2020 and another in 2021. I could try to merge them and see if that helps?

I don’t understand what is going on....I had to use ANOTHER variation of Blood Bought to get in here tonight.... I had been using BloodBought1953 with no spaces since my wife messed it up accidentally....to night I had to put a space between the name BloodBought and the 1953 to enter....I would appreciate any help....

I can’t seem to get anything posted lately from November.....??

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They have been merged. The 30 sept BloodBought has been merged with the 4 June Blood Bought. That is all. I will try to put the original back to BB if I can but I thought this may help in with the "stay logged in" box

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have been merged. The 30 sept BloodBought has been merged with the 4 June Blood Bought. That is all. I will try to put the original back to BB if I can but I thought this may help in with the "stay logged in" box

Duh....I am a bit confused.....what name should I use to log in with now—- no spaces at all ( BloodBought1953) or the name and then a space and then “ 1953”( Blood Bought 1953)..... thanks for your help!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you click on your profile name [above left on this thread]. It will take you to your: Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore. which means it is active and you can use this name to get in....I have merged the new and old together. This may be the reason you have been having trouble with the "stay logged in" box. Try it and see.....BTW you have a space between your name and number

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you click on your profile name [above left on this thread]. It will take you to your: Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore. which means it is active and you can use this name to get in....I have merged the new and old together. This may be the reason you have been having trouble with the "stay logged in" box. Try it and see.....BTW you have a space between your name and number

Still not working....no big deal.....thanks for your help !

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<sigh> I tried friend...

I have a well- earned reputation as a computer Dotard.....I’m sure I am doing something stupid on my end....I have enough computer ink put back to cover all the times that I will have to type my name and password over and over again, so everything will be fine....lol.....thanks again for trying to help ...

Reactions: Angelina

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person believes everything the Bible says, but finds that he/she cannot abide by it. An example…. Say a person is a thief. Addicted to stealing candy bars. They know its wrong, because the Bible says it is, but they love doing it. And they feel no contrition for doing it. They arent an atheist, yet they arent saved either. What would you call them?
Those who have come to know God, know who and what they are: they are a child of God, because coming to the knowledge of God (not "believing, but "knowing") is a rebirth from a destiny with death and the end of this organic existence, to life [eternal]. This knowledge is referred to by God himself as "I am"...and the one who knows God knows who and who's he is.

On the contrary, if one does not know, he does not know God [as yet]...which, by definition, makes him unnamed. Thus, there is no name given for one who does not know God. Your question has no answer, except that there is no such name.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person believes everything the Bible says, but finds that he/she cannot abide by it. An example…. Say a person is a thief. Addicted to stealing candy bars. They know its wrong, because the Bible says it is, but they love doing it. And they feel no contrition for doing it. They arent an atheist, yet they arent saved either. What would you call them?
Acknowledgment is one thing. Understanding is another. A child of God will be convicted whereas the lost aren’t.