What do you think about gender equality in Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No bitterness there.

So, you admit men have lordship over women to wound them so? Said differently, can real men blame women for being so wounded in this world?
Your ego has caused you to twist my words. Go back and read. When a real man shows up, there is order. I don't see any here.

What would you do if a woman was being raped and you heard her cry for help? Would you stand over her preaching to her that God would have it to be so and she should just be quiet? Or maybe she should marry her rapist? I saw your posts in that thread. You didn't have the backbone to stand against that junk.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Men built civilization. You are in denial that man is the glory of God.

Pride yes. Fact too.
Take a look in Scripture and see what happens when men pride themselves to be higher than they are.

Go ahead and discuss with your backboneless friends ...carry on. LOL

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't want to look at the Genesis verse because it says God created both man and woman in His image. That negates their dogma and may damage their sense of pride.

Reactions: Shattered

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't want to look at the Genesis verse because it says God created both man and woman in His image. That negates their dogma and may damage their sense of pride.
That he refuses to click the link may mean he's not ready to learn that part of God's works of creation.
I think by now it becomes apparent in the church. There are arising teachings that seek to make God in our image and likeness.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That he refuses to click the link may mean he's not ready to learn that part of God's works of creation.
I think by now it becomes apparent in the church. There are arising teachings that seek to make God in our image and likeness.
It's really simple to quote Scripture. What's the big deal? I have defended wives in this thread. I have no agenda.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't want to look at the Genesis

Collectivism. Sad infiltration of Cultural Marxism into Christianity pretending denying ‘equality’ means denying Scripture. One guy is hardly a basis to make a sexist conclusion about men, generally. Talk about projection!

The sexes are equal in Christ and have different roles as per God’s plan. Having said that, it is apparent that:
  1. some women in this community have been mistreated by men,
  2. have not forgiven them and
  3. both saddens me.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You also need to take into account what happened in Genesis 3, and what was said to Adam as well as to Eve. Therefore Paul refers to the gullibility of Eve in his teaching: And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Tim 2:14)