What do you think about gender equality in Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what I believe. You nor most "men" here want to know the truth. They're to busy trying to interpret the Word how they want it to be for their own prideful and selfish purposes. I am a woman... you don't want to hear anything from me. You would automatically discount it.
Guess you don't see that chip on your shoulder?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Men" bring this topic up over and over no matter how often the truth (SCRIPTURALLY) has been shown. And so y'all go ahead and discuss amongst yourselves how worthless women are... but God isn't in it.

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess you don't see that chip on your shoulder?
I sure do. And I am who and what I am because Jesus Christ says I have a voice. But men who have ulterior motive and pride .... I have no use for.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure do. And I am who and what I am because Jesus Christ says I have a voice. But men who have ulterior motive and pride .... I have no use for.
I'm sorry you are so bitter at men, but we all have to learn to forgive.
Luke 6:37 (NKJV)
37 Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Reactions: Wrangler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men are the reason things are so out of whack in the world. I have a "chip" because for the last 2 months, I have seen men clamor to googoo over a female (on this forum) because they see a photo and they have an idea of a "submissive" woman (basically, a silent slave with "perks"). Meanwhile, another "man" posts a thread saying that God condones rape. And where were these "men"?? (In the other thread lusting and competing over this woman.) They could care less about women and their worth other than what they can get from her! I didn't see one real man of God stand against that mess on this forum.

And then another "man" posts over and over how that men have the right to be violent against their wives because her body is his...so rape in marriage isn't a thing.

I'm disgusted with this ... I don't see the men standing in their place at all. Just lording themselves over women. Totally opposed to what the Word teaches. Where are the real men?? This is why women are so wounded in this world. Why don't y'all get with Him and let go of your pride and really hear what He has to say?

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry you are so bitter at men, but we all have to learn to forgive.
Luke 6:37 (NKJV)
37 Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Not bitter ...disgusted....

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You nor most "men" here want to know the truth.
That is simply a slanderous statement. You should simply back up and remain silent, since making false accusations is unacceptable to God.

I have quoted specific Scriptures (post #15) which lay out the distinct roles of men and women. You should have said "Amen" to that. But if that is not what you want, you have an argument with God, not men.

Reactions: Wrangler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is simply a slanderous statement. You should simply back up and remain silent, since making false accusations is unacceptable to God.

I have quoted specific Scriptures which lay out the distinct roles of men and women. You should have said "Amen" to that. But if that is not what you want, you have an argument with God, not men.

You're not my husband, nor my God.
I will not be silence by you nor any "man."

Jesus
never silenced women. Women were the first to carry the news of His resurrection. Women believed when the men doubted. The woman at the well wasn't silenced. She went and carried the news of who Jesus is to all who would listen. Why don't you let go of your pride and take all of scripture together? Don't throw parts out in favor of your false interpretations of a couple verses. Take things in context. Then look at other places in the Word where women taught the Word, and held positions (deconess, etc) ... and ASK HIM how it all fits together. Women have a voice... women prophesy, have dreams and visions from God. It's you with your pride that can't handle the truth.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Women have a voice... women prophesy, have dreams and visions from God. It's you with your pride that can't handle the truth.
Here is your womanly pride speaking. It is you who cannot (or will not) handle the truth. So address the Scriptures posted, instead of personal and slanderous attacks on men.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not my husband, nor my God.
I will not be silence by you nor any "man." You aren't my husband, not my God. God.J never silenced women. Women were the first to carry the news of His resurrection. Women believed when the men doubted. The woman at the well wasn't silenced. She went and carried the news of who Jesus is to all who would listen. Why don't you let go of your pride and take all of scripture together? Don't throw parts out in favor of your false interpretations of a couple verses. Take things in context. Then look at other places in the Word where women taught the Word, and held positions (deconess, etc) ... and ASK HIM how it all fits together. Women have a voice... women prophesy, have dreams and visions from God. It's you with your pride that can't handle the truth.
Do you think Islam would be better for women?
Ephesians 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
Exactly ....and you aren't my husband. But if my husband asks something of me that is against God, then I obey God!!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly ....and you aren't my husband. But if my husband asks something of me that is against God, then I obey God!!
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 (NKJV)
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 (NKJV)
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
Have you ever looked at the rest of the scripture where there are clear examples of women teachers, deaconnesses, prophetesses, and pastors ... and then go back to these that you prideful men like to parrot and ask God how this fits together? No ... I guess not.

You know that God's Word doesn't contradict itself, right? Then don't hold onto only the verses you like. There was a reason why Paul said "your women."

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever looked at the rest of the scripture where there are clear examples of women teachers, women second, prophetesses, and pastors ... and then go back to these that you prideful men like to parrot and ask God how this fits together? No ... I guess not.

You know that God's Word doesn't contradict itself, right? Then don't hold onto only the verses you like. There was a reason why Paul said "your women."
1 Timothy 2:11-12 (NKJV)
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 2:11-12 (NKJV)
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
Again.... take that in context. And ask God why there were references after reference about "neither male not female" and why God ordained women into positions of prophetess, teacher, deaconess, and pastor .... in the New Testament. There are plenty of references... go ahead and ignore them. Or ....drop your male pride and ego and ask God.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y'all go ahead and discuss amongst yourselves how amazing you are. I guarantee God is nowhere in this.

Reactions: Shattered

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again.... take that in context. And ask God why there were references after reference about "neither male not female" and why God ordained women into positions of prophetess,teacher, deaconess, and pastor .... in the New Testament. There are plenty of references... go ahead and ignore them. Or ....drop your male pride and ego and ask God.
Context doesn't change what I quoted. Stop making false accusations. That doesn't help your argument.