What do you think of this prochey???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This current prophesy is getting passed all around the Web I thought I would post it here to see what we think of itdoes this align with scripture??.............................................................................................................................................................To you who have any knowledge or are counting down the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel 8:13-14 that began on June 24, 2002. Here's a breif history, it began when President Bush shook his fist at God and announced his 'vision' of a Roadmap to Peace' that would 'divide' GOD'S land with a Palestinian state. This breaks the 'everlasting inheritance' covenant of I Chronicles 16:14-19 and has put our country on the very brink of Judgment, Jer 50:22-32. Here's something that puts this January 30 asteroid intrusion into perspective.This 2300 day prophecy counts out on October 9, 2008 when the Millenial reign of Yeshua and the 'year of jubilee' begins.The 'seventh trumpet' will be blown on September 30, 2008, we know the 'fifth trumpet' covers 150 days, and giving the 'sixth trumpet' 30 days will take us back to April 6, 2008. With the 'sixth seal' and Russias Ezekiel 38 & 39 intrusion into the Middle East due around 22 January. I'm wondering if these TWO ASTEROIDS coming in, are trumpet numbers 'two and three' that according to the '2300 day' prophecy countdown are scheduled to enter earths atmosphere sometime between Jan 26 and Feb 2nd? Or are there more than two rocks headed this way? The Conspirators of Psalm 2 surely don't want to raise a fuss!They have a 'crisis' planned that is sevenfold bigger than 9-11, the Bible says it will come" at an instant suddenly" just like 9-11 and it will bring in the 'stock crash', martial law and it's concentration camps.They will fill up so the 'mark' of the beast can be installed on their unsuspecting dumbed down, useful idiots. These guys are ruthless, just make sure your on the right side!The 'vision' of 2300 days is TRUE and many are RUNNING WITH IT!! It ends on the 'Day of Atonement' are you ready?Giving Him the glory an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT the Kingdom of God is at hand make your election SURE

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
My first problem with this is Dan 8:13 -14Daniel 8:13-14 13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.I do not see where they can get that 2300 day prochecy has anything to do with Bush making a declaration.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;28105)
My first problem with this is Dan 8:13 -14Daniel 8:13-14 13Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.I do not see where they can get that 2300 day prochecy has anything to do with Bush making a declaration.
Nor do I Kriss.The timing is interesting though with the Jubilee year beginning in 2008 (I thought in September but I'm not certain). May to September, the time of the locusts and in a Jubilee year.....very interesting indeed.........Whirlwind

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I would have to know more before I could begin to consider the prophecy and Bush's declaration connected to each other.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(whirlwind;28109)
Nor do I Kriss.The timing is interesting though with the Jubilee year beginning in 2008 (I thought in September but I'm not certain). May to September, the time of the locusts and in a Jubilee year.....very interesting indeed.........Whirlwind
Yes I would agree whirlwind interesting timing indeed I just think this prochecy may be counting from a misinterptation of scripture but this being a Jubilee year the time of the Locusts this year will be interesting to watch this is also the last five months (May thru Sept) of the 7 year period sense 9/11/2001

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
Unfortunatly there is much to much proph-a-lying going on these days. As well as the pathetic subing for the prophetic. If you want to know what God is doing today look at spiritual Israel rather than natural Israel. Bless ya, btw-

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This reminds me I forgot to post here I found out there is no one not even the Jews who know when the next Jubilee year is the nearest anyone can guess is 2028 So thats another error in this so called prophecy 2008 is a Sabatical year (every seven years)but not a a Jubilee year far as anyone but God knows.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(bytheway;29041)
Unfortunatly there is much to much proph-a-lying going on these days. As well as the pathetic subing for the prophetic. If you want to know what God is doing today look at spiritual Israel rather than natural Israel. Bless ya, btw-
talking about prophelying check out this theory www.esquilax.com/baywatch/it makes me laughyour brother in christRyan Fitz

Daniel_Detroit

Dec 30, 2007
Concerning the judgment of God, most clearly understood in Yeshua, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the messengers of heavens, but my Father only." (Mat 24:36) But all the children of grace will know the time, for they are not without understanding. The day of Christ is at hand! The understanding of God's judgment is the same for each occurrance, no man knows the day and the hour, but when the time comes God will reveal this to the chosen one with understanding, the wise virgins with the oil (of understanding).To count dates is contrary to Christ Yeshua and His understanding. This is the carnal mind and is antichristos: those against Christ.Daniel

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Letsgofishing;29044)
talking about prophelying check out this theory www.esquilax.com/baywatch/it makes me laughyour brother in christRyan Fitz
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Daniel_Detroit;29337)
Concerning the judgment of God, most clearly understood in Yeshua, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the messengers of heavens, but my Father only." (Mat 24:36) But all the children of grace will know the time, for they are not without understanding. The day of Christ is at hand! The understanding of God's judgment is the same for each occurrance, no man knows the day and the hour, but when the time comes God will reveal this to the chosen one with understanding, the wise virgins with the oil (of understanding).To count dates is contrary to Christ Yeshua and His understanding. This is the carnal mind and is antichristos: those against Christ.Daniel
Not completly right no one knows the hour or the day but are told to be watchman and know the season and we were given a parable when we see God gather the Jews back to Jerusalem know that this generation shall not pass before I return that season started May 1948 when for the first time in 2000 years Israel became a nation and God started gathering Jews from around the World to Jerusalem. Thay generation is now 60 years old it shall not all pass away before his coming.

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
I think this is very interesting guysso, was it Bush shaking his fist at God the mark of the 7 year period or was it 9/11? And we should be expecting something else to happen May-September of this year, which is the locust and Jubilee season?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think it was 9/11 because when God sends a major sign the whole world reconizes it as something even if they dont read the Bible and even if you are not a Christain everyone knows the world changed on 9/11. We are not even sure 9/11 started the seven years it is just an educated guess and would fit Bible prophecy but God could prove us all wrong it would not be the first time men have misread the signs. This move by Bush may be futhering things along but trust me when I tell you when God speaks major signs the whole world will hear and see it.

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
oh okaybut we are for sure in the season, right? Since Israel became a nation in 1948. do you think we have something to look forward to?I believe 9/11 had something to do with it. It might not be the seven year mark, but I strong believe it's something
biggrin.gif

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
First of all, I believe Bush to be a Christian man. To even start the 7 year clock would be rediculous. If you think things are "end-times" worthy now- reread Revelations.Definately not yet- close perhaps

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Morning_Joy;33351)
oh okaybut we are for sure in the season, right? Since Israel became a nation in 1948. do you think we have something to look forward to?I believe 9/11 had something to do with it. It might not be the seven year mark, but I strong believe it's something
biggrin.gif

Yes that is a fact Morning-Joy and a 70 year Generation is Biblically accurateThe only question left is are we at the end of the seven years or the begining of it I personally believe we are at the End for a varity of reasons but only God knows how late in the season we are the Bible tells us when the season started and How long it is but he doesnt tell us when in that season he will come he tells us to be watchmen and watch for the signs

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
Red_Letters88-I don't know. I never said that we were in the 7 period. And I never said Bush wasn't a good man. And I have been rereading Revelation...I've read it over like twice within the last two days. Plus, I've been reading many verses that members have been posting. I have never claimed that I knew the approximate date of the beginning of the end times. like kriss said, just as we can read the signs of each season, we are able to interpret signs of the end times, or at least plausible signs. I am just on this site for learning. I am not here to suggest a certain date when the end times may begin. If you are accusing me of claiming to know everything about the tribulation, I am kindly pointing out that I never said such a thing. We are talking about plausible signs here, we aren't trying to figure out the date.blessings
smile.gif

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
I totally agree with you on that, kriss
smile.gif
whether we are at the ending or the beginning, we do not know. But like you said, it's all in God's timing.
biggrin.gif
do you think there is anything else I should know, kriss? did you find any other interesting facts?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I had to chuckle at your question there is so much in scripture a person in a life time can not learn it all.But I will assume you are talking on this subject We just have to wach for the signs if we are at the End the signs should become very obvious in the next couple months What I want you to do is get it fixed in your mind that THE ANTICHRIST COMES FIRST if we are at the end you dont have alot of time to study so you need to know thatNo matter what lies Satan (antichrist) tells we are to WAIT until the 7th trumpif you are stil in a physical body the TRUE CHRIST is not here yet Satan will performing miracles copying everything he can to convince the world he is christ he will holding revials influncing people I wouldnt be surprised if he comes up with a fake Ark of the conventant. He is a master at scripture and will twist it and sound oh so holy. Its all a lie we are to WAIT do not be sucked in by him. http://www.christianityboard.com/know-thy-...highlight=enemy